Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

The Law Of Karma, How True Can That Be? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Law Of Karma, How True Can That Be? (786 Views)

Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). / Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses? / Do You Believe In The Law Of Karma? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Law Of Karma, How True Can That Be? by brizmaleti: 2:07am On May 03, 2008
A popular rapper says" The soul is eternal, it just changes form, and then you come back with a new face on", those lines takes me to karma, I wonder, when God said Esau from the Womb i hated and Jacob i loved, two innocent children who had not seen the face of the earth, could Esau have done something wrong in his previous life, because i kind of find those words confusing.
Re: The Law Of Karma, How True Can That Be? by elizabetta(f): 4:10pm On May 03, 2008
The bible says that God is the beginning and the ending,he knows everyone before we are born,now God saw Jacob and Esau before they were born he knew how they will live through this world even though they were innocent at birth.when we are born we all are Innocent, but when we start growing we are left to choose from what is right or wrong.so please is not that Esau did something wrong,it was God's decision and we cant question God.
Re: The Law Of Karma, How True Can That Be? by Eclairs: 7:27am On May 04, 2008
IN GENERAL TERMS,

YOU REAP WHT EVER U SOW, WHETHER KARMA OR NO KARMA,
NO DISRESPECT TO KARMA INCASE THE GUY IS YOUR UNCLE.

HONESTLY DNT KNW WHO THE DUDE IS EVEN THOUGH I'V BN HEARING OF THE NAME AND HIS LAW,

(1) (Reply)

A Sister Leaves Isla M; Advise On Best Course / Thanksgiving For What God Is About To Do In The Year Of The Lord 2009 / Should A True Christian Care Less For Easter, Christmas, Valentine & Santa Claus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.