Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,150 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY (2022 Views)

My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably / Simple Way On How 2 Get A Payoneer Master Card Freely Here In Nigeria/other Africa / Pls I Need A Geniune Credit Card For My Usa Green Card Pls: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by presegsADESIDA(m): 9:48am On Jun 06, 2013
You'll agree with me that getting a USA line with which your calls will be forwarded to any of your lines be it that of Nigeria is very easy but the disadvantages are:

1.that the party calling your line will surely know that he/she is calling a forwarded line.

2.You cannot make call(s) with your forwarded line nor receive or send text(s) as well.

3.You'll be the one paying when people call your line and you pick it up.

4.You'll as well be asked to be paying exhorbitant monthly and maintenance fees and many more but you'll be able to say hell NO at the end of these guides that I will be unleashing in here.

After thoroughly researches especially with the main motive of getting myself a Dedicated USA line with which I can contact customer care centers of most international companies and as well personalities that power my business such my host,payment processors,associates,friends,loved ones and many more,I was able to get one working perfectly for free applying some simple tips and tricks.

To start with so as to know where I got this line;I got it from www.google.com/voice after which I added some tricks and tips to make and receive calls,send and receive text messages,receiving and sending voicemails via the line absolutely free even without using GTALK attached to it for making calls via the line to the extent of using my Nigeria phone and line(s) to make calls and as well receive text messages.

Let's know if you'll like to know more about this which I will guide you all for free in here provided our mods and bots leave this thread.
Looking forward to seeing your interests in this.
Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by benpuzzy(m): 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2013
that is nice, i would like to partake in your enjoyment.
Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by solbash11(m): 11:21pm On Jun 06, 2013
kiss Three GBOSA for u bro! kindly share the tips 2 ur fellow brodas in d house.
Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by felixtare(m): 12:28am On Jun 07, 2013
go on bro
Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by Nobody: 1:41am On Jun 07, 2013
I am interested. tgbite@gmail.com
Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 07, 2013
subscribed
Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 07, 2013
I tried it but it's not working. Google chat is not even appearing on my Gmail.
Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by dybaba(m): 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2013
Bro pleae fire on i am with u.....WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by presegsADESIDA(m): 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2013
dybaba: Bro pleae fire on i am with u.....WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bear with me as I'm just seeing this now.I will do justice
Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by dybaba(m): 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2013
Ok bro...

presegsADESIDA:

Bear with me as just seeing this now.I will do justice
Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:48pm On Jun 07, 2013
Brand_new: I tried it but it's not working. Google chat is not even appearing on my Gmail.

Which one did you tried?
Google chat not appearing in your Gmail?If yes,download Google Talk application and you'll be able to google chat via it.
Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by presegsADESIDA(m): 12:03am On Jun 08, 2013
dybaba: Bro pleae fire on i am with u.....WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To get started,you need to get for yourself

1.a USA no that will ring on your mobile phone here in Nigeria though there lots of service providers that provide that but there is one which is perfect that I know which I've used.

2.New gmail account opened on USA IP though it's optional but adviseable.

3.Any of your Nigerian Mobile lines

4.A gtalk application or a SKYPE application[with a skype account]:there are mobile versions of these applications.

Are you set with all those requirements listed above or you need my assistance or additional information guide about what I've listed above?
Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by solbash11(m): 5:48am On Jun 08, 2013
Bro i do have the requirements except for #1
So kindly share info on d perfect one that u've used and worked for you.
Thanks in advance.

presegsADESIDA:

1.a USA no that will ring on your mobile phone here in Nigeria though there lots of service providers that provide that but there is one which is perfect that I know which I've used.

4.A gtalk application or a SKYPE application[with a skype account]:there are mobile versions of these applications.

Are you set with all those requirements listed above or you need my assistance or additional information guide about what I've listed above?
Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by dybaba(m): 11:43am On Jun 08, 2013
except #1 (USA NO), i do have the rest. Though i have a local USA no from IpKall which i use with callcentric that ring on express talk app on my laptop whenever i am connected to internet. I dont know if that is the type u referring to sha. Thanks bro..

presegsADESI DA:

Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by presegsADESIDA(m): 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2013
solbash11: Bro i do have the requirements except for #1
So kindly share info on d perfect one that u've used and worked for you.
Thanks in advance.

Yes!I'll do that for free but I'm still thinking of giving away the perfect one that I've used privately because I do not want it be misused by some Nigerians.

Hope you understand what I mean by that and I will create an email now which you can privately contact for the perfect one that I've used.
It will be totally free.I will never ask you for anything whatsoever.

Watchout soon...
Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by presegsADESIDA(m): 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2013
dybaba: except #1 (USA NO), i do have the rest. Though i have a local USA no from IpKall which i use with callcentric that ring on express talk app on my laptop whenever i am connected to internet. I dont know if that is the type u referring to sha. Thanks bro..

Good hearing that as I'm as well aware that most people do have issue with the 1st one but I'm here to unleash that for free but just read I previously posted.
Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by solbash11(m): 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
Yes i can understand you perfectly clear. I'll be waiting 4 the email address to reach out to you. Many thanks to you in advance!

presegsADESIDA:

Yes!I'll do that for free but I'm still thinking of giving away the perfect one that I've used privately because I do not want it be misused by some Nigerians.

Hope you understand what I mean by that and I will create an email now which you can privately contact for the perfect one that I've used.

Watchout soon...
Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by legalwealth(m): 11:29pm On Jun 08, 2013
solbash11: Yes i can understand you perfectly clear. I'll be waiting 4 the email address to reach out to you. Many thanks to you in advance!

No problem!This is still me as my username "PRESEGSADESIDA" was just banned by bot as I was replying to a thread in here.
The ban will be removed in 3 days time and I will be using this my id to reply everyone till then.
Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by solbash11(m): 2:40am On Jun 09, 2013
Roger that sir.

legalwealth:

No problem!This is still me as my username "PRESEGSADESIDA" was just banned by bot as I was not replying to a thread in here.
The ban will be removed in 3 days time and I will using this my id to reply everyone till then.
Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by dybaba(m): 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2013
OK bro....patiently waiting for you.... Thanks in advance.

presegsADESIDA:

Good hearing that as I'm as well aware that most people do have issue with the 1st one but I'm here to unleash that for free but just read I previously posted.
Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by dybaba(m): 11:55pm On Jun 09, 2013
Brother, Please help me out with this USA No i really need it fast in other for me to use it to register for something online tomorrow before they see me as not been serious....It is urgent........PLEASE BRO, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

presegsADESIDA:

Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by presegsADESIDA(m): 9:35am On Jun 10, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Watchout soon...

Send a mail to phoneservices @ legal wealth creation . com with subject as USA line as subject.
Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by dybaba(m): 11:49am On Jun 10, 2013
You have got mail.

presegsADESIDA:

Send a mail to phoneservices @ legal wealth creation . com with subject as USA line as subject.
Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by solbash11(m): 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2013
@op I've sent you an email.
Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by dybaba(m): 10:09am On Jun 11, 2013
Bro please reply your mail na.......

presegsADESIDA:

Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 11, 2013
Send me e-mail @ achonuo@gmail.com for more info
Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by presegsADESIDA(m): 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2013
dybaba: Bro please reply your mail na.......

I'm so sorry!I was banned in here when I posted something and I was as well having some little hitch accessing the email to reply you but I will do that soon.

Check your email in some minutes.
Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by dybaba(m): 6:16pm On Jun 11, 2013
Bro please i am counting on u for this USA no... i really need it fast. u can drop ur contact if u dont mind.

presegsADESIDA:

I'm so sorry!I was banned in here when I posted something and I was as well having some little hitch accessing the email to reply you but I will do that soon.

Check your email in some minutes.
Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by presegsADESIDA(m): 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2013
dybaba: Bro please i am counting on u for this USA no... i really need it fast. u can drop ur contact if u dont mind.

Check your email as I've just mailed you.I really apologise for the delay.
Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by presegsADESIDA(m): 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

that contains

First Name
Last Name & Email
henceforth for faster response.
Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by dybaba(m): 11:41pm On Jun 11, 2013
DONE!!!!!...according to ur directive in the mail u sent to me..... Next step please... Thanks.

presegsADESIDA: that contains

First Name
Last Name & Email
henceforth for faster response.
Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by presegsADESIDA(m): 7:39am On Jun 12, 2013
dybaba: DONE!!!!!...according to ur directive in the mail u sent to me..... Next step please... Thanks.

Ok and I hope you used the email with which the message was sent to?
I'm even trying to writeup and ebook or shoot a video on that that will guide you on how to get it done with ease once I'm less busy.For now,add me up yahoomessenger of which I sent its ID to you if I didn't make mistake so that I will show the remainning steps.Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suorin Air Kit, 1st Vape Pod Produced By Foxconn, Iphone Level Quality / FLYERS & LEAFLETS DISTRIBUTION / Gateway Polytechnic Igbesa,ibafo Study Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.