Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY (2023 Views)

My Simple ROZAYFX System, - The Path To Trading Freely And Profitably / Simple Way On How 2 Get A Payoneer Master Card Freely Here In Nigeria/other Africa / Pls I Need A Geniune Credit Card For My Usa Green Card Pls: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by dybaba(m): 11:35am On Jun 12, 2013
Please see the bold text in your message below...what do you mean by that?. I have not receive mail from you nor your yahoo messenger ID...besides i thought you said its free? i even try to call the number i pick to try free, still it could not ring on my phone due to lack of TALK TIME according to them ( Even the Try Free is not free abi ). Please just send me all the details ( common! let me know if there is any catch just come clean please ) on the next thing to do for me to get the number working. Thanks for the help.

[quote author=presegsADESI

Ok and I hope you used the email with which the message was sent to?
I'm even trying to writeup and ebook or shoot a video on that that will guide you on how to get it done with ease once I'm less busy.For now,add me up yahoomessenger of which I sent its ID to you if I didn't make mistake so that I will show the remainning steps.Thanks[/quote]
Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:15pm On Jun 12, 2013
dybaba: Please see the bold text in your message below...what do you mean by that?. I have not receive mail from you nor your yahoo messenger ID...besides i thought you said its free? i even try to call the number i pick to try free, still it could not ring on my phone due to lack of TALK TIME according to them ( Even the Try Free is not free abi ). Please just send me all the details ( common! let me know if there is any catch just come clean please ) on the next thing to do for me to get the number working. Thanks for the help.

Configure the number with your SKYPE and it will ring and the proceed to www.google.com/voice to get a new USA phone line.
Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by dybaba(m): 10:16am On Jun 14, 2013
How?.....why cant you just explain EVERY THING STEP BY STEP here or send it to my mail....Gassssssh!!!!! even if you wanna sell something you have top get people trust first ( word of advice though )....We just make things difficult for ourselves in this country.....Thanks anyway.

presegsADESIDA:

Configure the number with your SKYPE and it will ring and the proceed to www.google.com/voice to get a new USA phone line.
Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by presegsADESIDA(m): 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2013
dybaba: How?.....why cant you just explain EVERY THING STEP BY STEP here or send it to my mail....Gassssssh!!!!! even if you wanna sell something you have top get people trust first ( word of advice though )....We just make things difficult for ourselves in this country.....Thanks anyway.

I never said I'm selling anything.Will I take time to shoot you all en email on how to get your USA line for free despite my tight schedule and mind you,I said earlier on above that I will try as much as possible to write an ebook on that and give it out for free in here.

Just keep your finger crossed.Thanks
Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by solbash11(m): 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

I never said I'm selling anything.Will I take time to shoot you all en email on how to get your USA line for free despite my tight schedule and mind you,I said earlier on above that I will try as much as possible to write an ebook on that and give it out for free in here.

Just keep your finger crossed.Thanks

Bro I've sent you an email kindly reply back to me on it this time. Thanks
Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by dybaba(m): 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2013
Guess this is the End of this tread!!!!!!
Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by presegsADESIDA(m): 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2013
dybaba: Guess this is the End of this tread!!!!!!

I sent you a copy of my step by step ebook on how you can configure it yourself into your email that you used to contact me.
I as well sent it to other 9 people as well.Check your email and let me know if you've seen it.
Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by presegsADESIDA(m): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2013
solbash11:

Bro I've sent you an email kindly reply back to me on it this time. Thanks

Check your email for my step by step ebook sent to it as I promised earlier on above.
Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by dybaba(m): 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2013
ok! thanks.

presegsADESIDA:

I sent you a copy of my step by step ebook on how you can configure it yourself into your email that you used to contact me.
I as well sent it to other 9 people as well.Check your email and let me know if you've seen it.
Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by presegsADESIDA(m): 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2013
dybaba: ok! thanks.

Have you seen the ebook?
Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by youngboss1(m): 11:08pm On Jul 02, 2013
Sent you a message on fb
presegsADESIDA:

Have you seen the ebook?
Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by presegsADESIDA(m): 9:31am On Jul 04, 2013
youngbo$$:
Sent you a message on fb

When was that please and what is your name on FB?
Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by solbash11(m): 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2013
Yes i saw your email and downloaded the e-book and followed the steps you mentioned in the e-book, but still when i called my VPL it won't ring on my skype and i have added virtualphoneline on my skype contact.

presegsADESIDA:

Check your email for my step by step ebook sent to it as I promised earlier on above.
Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by youngboss1(m): 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2013
It is Sesan Boye
presegsADESIDA:

When was that please and what is your name on FB?
Re: How I Got My USA Line For Making & Receiving Calls/texts FREELY by presegsADESIDA(m): 2:05am On Jul 05, 2013
youngbo$$:
It is Sesan Boye

I didn't get that.Are you sure you contacted me via www.facebook.com/presegs

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Business Ideas For Young Graduates / Make legitimate money Investing In Gold Coins on the Internet / Good News On Your Printing Need!!! We Print On A Wide Variety Of Products, Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.