Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Can A Nigerian Man Be A "House-wife" ...? Crazy Answers In This Video... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Nigerian Man Be A "House-wife" ...? Crazy Answers In This Video... (848 Views)

A Depressed House Wife Needs Urgent Advice / House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law / Would You Prefer Your Wife To Be A House Wife Or A Working Class Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can A Nigerian Man Be A "House-wife" ...? Crazy Answers In This Video... by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5qInW_zmWA

"Ah! my religion does not permit that!" ... or ... "as a wife she needs to be submissive."

Can you imagine?!
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be A "House-wife" ...? Crazy Answers In This Video... by gedtalks(m): 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2013
RofoRofoAmebo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5qInW_zmWA

"Ah! my religion does not permit that!" ... or ... "as a wife she needs to be submissive."

Can you imagine?!

if what you mean by "house wife" is a staying at home and doing the house chores ....well there are Men that have been forced to do this due to certain circumstances like unemployment. i.e if the woman is employed and the man losses his job,, automatically he has to stay at home and help out. depending on the nature of the woman; if shes good she would have understanding, but if shes mean and domineering then she'll begin to look down on the man, and at times boss him. I think the important thing is TO LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP INTO MARRIAGE..during courtship if a girl looks down on other people NOT NECESSARILY YOU THEN SHE WILL DO TO SAME YOU WHEN YOU ARE DOWN .There are wives that sincerely stand by their husbands strongly when he is down; this kind is worth being a "house wife" for.. i.e only this kind deserves service
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Be A "House-wife" ...? Crazy Answers In This Video... by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2013
hey GedTalks na soo, but it seems too many men, regardless of whether their wife is earning more than them - must have a job! ... so that they feel 'head of the house' - and do not do any chores... should we [can we!] men actually do any chores in our homes?

(1) (Reply)

Housewife Bites Maid's Private Parts / World's Oldest Living Siblings Ages Add Up To 818 Years / How Much Do You Value /appreciate Parents .? ( Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.