Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

8 Diffrences Between Islam And Boko Haram - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 8 Diffrences Between Islam And Boko Haram (529 Views)

8 DISTINCT Differences Between ISLAM And BOKOHARAM / The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" / A Comparison Between Islam, Christianity And Judaism And The Choice Between ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Diffrences Between Islam And Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
1) ISLAM: There is no compulsion in religion.
BOKO HARAM: Everyone must adhere to our ways elseā€¦

2) ISLAM: Love all and be just to all regardless of religion.
BOKO HARAM: If you are not with us you are against us.

3) ISLAM: Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) lived with peaceful Christians and Jews as his neighbours.
BOKO HARAM: All non-Muslims must leave the North.

4) ISLAM: You are only permitted to protect yourselves when you are attacked first. And you should retaliate justly but when u gain an upper hand, u shld better forgive and leave everything to Allah.
BOKO HARAM: We attack all who stand in our way

5) ISLAM: A true Muslim is one from whose tongue and hands his community is safe.
BOKO HARAM: We do not care your religion. Muslim or Christian we will crush any who stands in our way.

6) ISLAM: Killing of innocent souls is a great sin. No human being has the right to take life except through the due process of the Law.
BOKO HARAM: Allah will understand.He will not punish us.

7) ISLAM: During war, non-combatant women and children must not be touched. Talk less of peace time.
BOKO HARAM: We kill men, women and children.

cool ISLAM: At war time, all non-Muslims that run into their places of worship or their homes will not be harmed. Talk less of peace time.
BOKO HARAM: We bomb non-Muslims in their places of worship. We also kill Muslims in their mosques and homes if we feel they are a threat to us.

So who really are these people with warped ideologies and intents? I may not know what they are really out to achieve but I do know for sure they do not represent Islam. Rather, they are acting contrary to it's most sublime teachings: peaceful advocacy.

Of course, Islam strongly disapproves of corruption and incapable leadership!

LET'S WORK TOGETHER, REGARDLESS OF TRIBE AND RELIGION TO PROVIDEA BETTER TOMORROW FOR ALL. (My Name Is Ismaila, I am a Muslim and not a Terrorist).

May Allah help us all
Re: 8 Diffrences Between Islam And Boko Haram by Omexonomy: 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2013
Moderator tell this fundametalist to stop offending our sensibilities. If ur religion is truly peaceful as you say let the people who are not ur member judge.

(1) (Reply)

I Used MTN Cheats;but Want To Repent. Help Me Out! / The Moon As Been Sited, Tomorrow Is Eid / The Virtue Of Observing A Lot Of Naafil Fasts In The Month Of Muharram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.