Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,383 members, 7,836,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Arsenal In Sensational Fellaini Bid - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal In Sensational Fellaini Bid (424 Views)

5 Strong Reasons Why Chelsea Might Defeat Arsenal In The Community Shield / Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo / Arsenal In The Final! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal In Sensational Fellaini Bid by sammietos(m): 11:51pm On Jun 06, 2013
Arsenal have made a bid for Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini goal reported Thursday evening.

The Belgian who has been in the radar of Manchester United and Chelsea is said to have a release clause of €26m for a top-four club which the Gunners are reported to have activated.
The present transfer window looks set to be the busiest for Arsene Wenger's side with many players already linked to the club.

In a recent interview Real Madrid's Argentine striker, Gonzalo Higuan granted, he said he was close to a move to the North London club having chose them ahead of other clubs interested in his services.

"There have already been offers and I hope that Madrid do the best for me and themselves."

"Arsenal? They would suit me, I’m still young and I have goals," Huguain told The Metro.

Also in Arsenal's radar are Manchester United's striker Wayne Rooney, Fiorentina's Stevan Jovetic, with Arsene Wenger also thought to be interested in Swansea's Michu.

If Fellaini signs for Arsenal, he will be the club's record signing.

http://www.nisotpost.com/2013/06/06/sports/arsenal-in-sensational-fellaini-bid/
Re: Arsenal In Sensational Fellaini Bid by buoye1(m): 1:11am On Jun 07, 2013
Either EVERTON or UNITED...........arsenal cnt pay

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Finally Gets Twitter Page (@manutd) / In A Heated Board Meeting, Wenger Was Told To Offer £40m For Suarez / Mourinho Sets Champions League Target

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.