Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Ngozi Nwosu's Sickness Started With Pile - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ngozi Nwosu's Sickness Started With Pile (20031 Views)

Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick / Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India / Actress Ngozi Nwosu Is Critically Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Nwosu's Sickness Started With Pile by Nobody: 3:50am On Jun 07, 2013
Actress, Ngozi Nwosu, who thankfully has been responding to treatment and actually getting better after she was diagnosed with a kidney and heart related ailment has explained how it all started.

And according to her, her ailment began with the treatment of pile several months back and she had always known she wasn't going to die because she had faith in God.

Ngozi said:

“I haven’t been working for 2years. All this problem started with pile, so for almost a year, I couldn’t do anything. I was battling with just pile until finally I had an operation and just when I was getting myself back, I did one or two jobs before the kidney thing started.

Basically nothing runs through the mind of a sick person than you know you will find health one day. I knew I would not die because really there was a time I felt well, it’s over but at one point in time, I just knew that God loves me and I take each day as I see it and so here I am. Everything has to do with faith.

On when she would return to acting, the actress said she would be returning to the UK for her treatment which is still ongoing, thus, she would return only when she is as fit as fiddle.

“I’m going back to the UK because I’m not through with my treatment yet, I’m still getting my treatment. Even if I’ve been having the urge to work, I can’t deceive myself because I know I can’t work now, I have to be fit before I can work….” she rounded off.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/06/my-ailment-started-with-just-pile-ngozi.html

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Sickness Started With Pile by ednut1(m): 6:34am On Jun 07, 2013
Nd d bloggers were sayin its Aids
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Sickness Started With Pile by SlyIg(f): 7:25am On Jun 07, 2013
ednut1: Nd d bloggers were sayin its Aids
you mind dem? They're busy making dirty money by tarniShing people's images.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Sickness Started With Pile by Temismith(f): 7:42am On Jun 07, 2013
I pray U̶̲̥̅̊ get back  ur feet sooner dan U̶̲̥̅̊ expect. All d best ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Sickness Started With Pile by icebebe(f): 7:52am On Jun 07, 2013
All d best ma'am,cant wait 2 av u bak
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Sickness Started With Pile by slimyem: 8:07am On Jun 07, 2013
On when she would return to acting, the actress said she
would be returning to the UK for her treatment which is
still ongoing, thus, she would return only when she is as
fit as fiddle.
“I’m going back to the UK because I’m not through with
my treatment yet, I’m still getting my treatment. Even if
I’ve been having the urge to work, I can’t deceive myself
because I know I can’t work now, I have to be fit before I
can work….” she rounded off.
Good decision. Where there's life.....
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Sickness Started With Pile by angelTI(f): 8:48am On Jun 07, 2013
am so apy for her. she has enough time for acting later bt focus suarely on ur health now. glad she knows dat
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Sickness Started With Pile by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2013
angel TI: am so apy for her. she has enough time for acting later bt focus suarely on ur health now. glad she knows dat

yes o
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Sickness Started With Pile by fitzmayowa: 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2013
Thank God for her life

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Sickness Started With Pile by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2013
All those bloggers wey sey she carry AIDS, na their mama carry AIDS.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Sickness Started With Pile by yuzedo: 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2013
Ndo. We love u nne. smiley
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Sickness Started With Pile by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2013
Seeing her lively reminds me of Fuji House of Commotion cheesy cheesy

Thankful to jah 4 spearing her lifa #boyaka# one shat ina d air

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Sickness Started With Pile by kokoye(m): 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2013
Social bloggers are evil. End of story. They strive mostly by spreading rumors..with an evil question mark so you cant nail them with a lawsuit.

I read blogs too sha...abi? I'm human now..
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Sickness Started With Pile by Sanboy25: 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2013
Praises to the Lord. cheesy
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Sickness Started With Pile by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2013
Ђợ̣̣̇̇̇w Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ T̲̣̣̥HĨ̷̊S ‎​M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ business?Does she know wen A̶̲̥̅♏ sick?‎​γ̲̣̣̥ should ℓ̊ know if she Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ sick or not?lemme be joor,mixing garri anϑ beans fO̶̲̥̅̊Я̩̥̊ dinner*
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Sickness Started With Pile by Abujabir24: 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2013
This Woman really suffered. But how did her own pile spend 1 year? When it caught me, I did 2 weeks. Mehn that thing suffer me no be small o.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Sickness Started With Pile by onyeguy: 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2013
Am happy for you dear sister, wish good health in JESUS name Amen
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Sickness Started With Pile by 3ace(m): 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2013
One year?! That was one hell of a pile. Can't imagine, that was real agony.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Sickness Started With Pile by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2013
Glory be to God for the survival and special thanks to Fashola for coming to her rescue.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Sickness Started With Pile by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2013
There is a lot of kidney dz in Nigeria
All ye bleachers take note,the chemicals you put on your skin are getting absorbed and ruining your kidneys
Not saying that is the case here but people should know this

Wish her well

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Sickness Started With Pile by kreamidiva(f): 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2013
Jah be praised!
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Sickness Started With Pile by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2013
What's wit these half-baked journalist left on the proll in this country? U'll paraphrase a sentence and went ahead to quote same. I think this repugnant writing style is just to attain more write-ups and paragraphs. If ur report is short nd straight to d point, then u are not worth ur onion(4 their mind)..... BTW Ngozi thank God 4 ur life
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Sickness Started With Pile by librangyps(f): 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2013
Iv bn suffering from pile symptoms but hav come to learn over time that its all about good diet filled with fruits and vegetables and that operation might never be necessary.

Because of d fear of pile getting to level 3 or 4 (operation stage), I choose what I eat, I feel healthy, I hav a trim figure and I exercise more.

So I'll advise anyone with pile symptoms to eat healthy.

I'm glad Ngozi Nwosu is better. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Sickness Started With Pile by uzeba(m): 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2013
A stitch in tym saves nine!
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Sickness Started With Pile by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2013
It is well with you madam. cool
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Sickness Started With Pile by masqot(m): 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2013
I wish you speedy recovery madam
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Sickness Started With Pile by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2013
babyosisi: There is a lot of kidney dz in Nigeria
All ye bleachers take note,the chemicals you put on your skin are getting absorbed and ruining your kidneys
Not saying that is the case here but people should know this

Wish her well
hmmm... na wa! ALAO AKALA and JIM NWOBODO take note! grin
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Sickness Started With Pile by kamez(m): 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2013
First time in almost 6 months wey my comment reach front page!! Hehehehehehehe. Dancing Azonto and singing no be mistake oooooo eeeeeeeeehh (9ice)!!!
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Sickness Started With Pile by Wendyslim(f): 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2013
kamez: First time in almost 6 months wey my comment reach front page!! Hehehehehehehe. Dancing Azonto and singing no be mistake oooooo eeeeeeeeehh (9ice)!!!
kamez: First time in almost 6 months wey my comment reach front page!! Hehehehehehehe. Dancing Azonto and singing no be mistake oooooo eeeeeeeeehh (9ice)!!!
. U no get work nah, kip dancing. Am happy for u madam wishing u quick recovery
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Sickness Started With Pile by otijah(m): 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2013
slimyem: Good decision. Where there's life.....

y u quote dis post again? Nnaaa ehhhh
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Sickness Started With Pile by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2013
berem: hmmm... na wa! ALAO AKALA and JIM NWOBODO take note! grin

But berem that Alao Akala dey sexy o
He doesn't need the bleach
He gat it going on wink
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Sickness Started With Pile by macEDWIN(m): 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2013
God is at work, he 'l se u 2ru cos u hv faith in him. I thnk God 4 u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Court Case Updates / Femi Kuti's Performs With His Sons On Stage / Adaeze Yobo Finally Reveals Her Pregnancy In Style..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.