Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,593 members, 7,850,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:59 AM

Who Should Be Hold Responsible For This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Should Be Hold Responsible For This? (514 Views)

#SarakiCCT: Zakari Mohammed Responsible For Blackout During Saraki's CCT Trial / Buhari Must Hold Responsible For The Bomb Blast - By Pius Adesanmi / Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Be Hold Responsible For This? by danielarem(m): 7:08am On Jun 07, 2013
Who should be hold responsible for the deprivation of poverty in the Northern Nigeria: Mr. President or Governors?

ACCORDING to official figures, the leading oil producing state,
Rivers, received N1,053 billion between 1999 and 2008 in federal allocations. By contrast the North-eastern states of
Yobe and Borno, where the Boko
Haram sect was created, received
N175bn and N213bn
respectively. Broken down on a per capita
basis, the contrast is even starker. In 2008 the 18.97m people who lived in the six states in the north-east received on
average N1,156 per person. By contrast Rivers State was
allocated N3,965 per capita, and on average the oil producing South-Sout h region received on
average N3,332 per capita. This imbalance is compounded when
the cost of an amnesty
programme for militants in the delta is included together with an additional 1 percent for a special
development body for
the Niger Delta. To boot, the theft of oil by profiteers in the region diverts tens of millions more weekly from federal coffers.
I agree the North is poor. Yes, I agreed the poverty has bred
millions of destitutes , who have become instant and easy recruits for Boko Haram. But my question is: Who impoverished the
North? Is't the fault of Mr. President or the Governors who
received billions of naira as monthly allocation?
No abuse/ sentiment pls
Re: Who Should Be Hold Responsible For This? by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:07am On Jun 07, 2013
Who should be held responsible
Re: Who Should Be Hold Responsible For This? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 07, 2013
ULSHERLAN: Who should be held responsible
I wonder o. Guys and grammar nawa o
Re: Who Should Be Hold Responsible For This? by rimax: 8:13am On Jun 07, 2013
ask d 18 Generals of northeners who dnt want dis country 2move ahead.or mayb they used moni 2train boko harams nd buy amunition...
Re: Who Should Be Hold Responsible For This? by danielarem(m): 8:37am On Jun 07, 2013
Niger, never fail. Then sabi book but no job. Although nobody is perfect and i appreciate ur advice. I mean 4 correcting my grammar. Thank u once again.
Re: Who Should Be Hold Responsible For This? by WarriPikin1: 8:41am On Jun 07, 2013
ULSHERLAN: Who should be held responsible

What type of schools do our children attend nowadays?
Hmmm, i hope not Almajiri schools.
Re: Who Should Be Hold Responsible For This? by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:45am On Jun 07, 2013
Warri _Pikin:

What type of schools do our children attend nowadays?
Hmmm, i hope not Almajiri schools.
Don't blame the op just correct him
Re: Who Should Be Hold Responsible For This? by danielarem(m): 9:19am On Jun 07, 2013
Thank u my brother, warr_pikin. Pls, help me ask am say, Oyinbo man fit talk my language? B4 then oyinbo pple came down to Africa. What language we dey speak? Abi, i know better than my fellow widow? Lol
Re: Who Should Be Hold Responsible For This? by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:31am On Jun 07, 2013
danielarem: Thank u my brother, warr_pikin. Pls, help me ask am say, Oyinbo man fit talk my language? B4 then oyinbo pple came down to Africa. What language we dey speak? Abi, i know better than my fellow widow? Lol
Guess u didn't read what warr_pikin said. Lemme recap for u. He was wondering the kind of school you went to and I told him to just correct u. SMH
Re: Who Should Be Hold Responsible For This? by danielarem(m): 9:47am On Jun 07, 2013
Sorry, bros! It's mix up. Just that am new here.
And u know what? Nigeria has more than
100million active minds, some will be for you while some will be against you The most important
point is, i'll do what i thnk is right
and forget the critics.

(1) (Reply)

Composer Of Nigeria's National Anthem, Benedict Odiase Is Dead? / Political Fun / ‘abuja Land Swap Policy: Towing The Path Of Niger Delta’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.