Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Why Yorubas Should REJECT Buhari In 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Yorubas Should REJECT Buhari In 2015 (2475 Views)

Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper / North Will Reject Buhari, APC In 2019 —iwuanyanwu / Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Yorubas Should REJECT Buhari In 2015 by Nobody: 2:24am On Jun 08, 2013
Ppl Nigerians shouldn't vote fr:

GEJ
Atiku
Buhari
IBB

Etc

Lol politics of senile old men

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas Should REJECT Buhari In 2015 by lawbabs: 7:28am On Jun 08, 2013
Yoruba know that Buhari isn't the best for Nigeria. And trust me, he won't get the candidacy of APC. So guys, don't loose ur sleep over Buhari.
Re: Why Yorubas Should REJECT Buhari In 2015 by funnyx(m): 7:59am On Jun 08, 2013
Buhari's public relations and communication skills are very poor, I've always support Buhari because of his antecedent to fight corruption and instill discipline and patriotism. I know he has his shortcomings just like every one else but unfortunately he's not good in hiding them, he should have learned the act of pretence from gej grin grin
With the way things are going, I doubt if he can win the presidency as voters in the SW are not likely to vote in unison for him. The best option for APC will be to field another candidate who will be nationally acceptable but how they'll find him I don't know except if they're willing to look beyond the north.
Re: Why Yorubas Should REJECT Buhari In 2015 by juman(m): 8:00am On Jun 08, 2013
kunlekunle: We have forgiven him.

grin grin Hahah, nairaland.

That's case closed. grin grin
Re: Why Yorubas Should REJECT Buhari In 2015 by texaco1: 9:00am On Jun 08, 2013
dgitrader: buhari is a smart general, he knows the political field very well, he knows his chances are slim and he isn't contesting anymore. But he will certaining be in the corridors of power, going by the present politics of ethnicity. Focusing on buhari's candidacy is completely illogical in the future scheme of things
this is one fact ppl are not looking at.BUHARI WILL NOT CONTEST.even apc wont give him the ticket but he wants to be in a political party that has political future.even in the south west buhari will lose woefully,apc wont take chances .so the issue of yorubas rejecting buhari is foregone issue.
Re: Why Yorubas Should REJECT Buhari In 2015 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
ibrahimdoc:
even if south west support buhari, he still can't win. so let them support him if they want, they don't care.

I think I agree with you on this one…………

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan And Other Delegates To Be Screened For Ebola In Washington- Obama / What Type Of Economic System Is Best Suitable For Nigeria? / I’ve Huge Respect For Jonathan, Says Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.