Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. (2902 Views)

What YOU Seriously Need To Know Before Opening A Clickbank Account As A Nigerian / "Step-by-step Guide To Own A Clickbank Account Yourself Here In Nigeria" / Using Uba Africard On Clickbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. by Jbrain88: 8:37am On Jun 07, 2013
Pls i nid sum1 to help me on hw to get a foreign address or help me wit one wish i can u to open a clickbank account.pls.thanks.
Re: SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. by 2sexyus: 11:50am On Jun 07, 2013
You don't need a foreign address...

With payoneer mastercard, you can receive your funds.

I can't type now. Just Google it.

2sexy
Re: SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. by opefola91: 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2013
Simply go to www.google.com and search for "address of company in UK" to get the addresses you can use.You dont have to worry much at this stage) Use one of these addresses to sign up on Clickbank (or the Affiliate Network you want to promote products on) but set your payout threshold to the maximum; to enable you save enough money in earnings to be able to subscribe to a virtual address service. NOTE: it is often better to use a non-U.S. address like a U.K. virtual address for tax exemption. Clickbank limits those using U.S. addresses to earnings of $600 a year. As soon as you make over $600 a year in commissions, you'll be required to present a Tax Payer ID number that is linked to the Payee Name before they can process your payments. That's why it is better to use a non-U.S. address (like a U.K. address) that won't require those necessary verification and validation. With services like Londonpresence.com or myukmailbox.com you'll be able to subscribe to a U.K. virtual address.

As for how to cash your Affiliate checks (cheques). Just open a domiciliary account in any of the banks here in Nigeria like GTBank, Zenith Bank, Ecobank, UBA, First Bank, etc. You can lodge your Affiliate checks/cheques or other foreign cheques into your domiciliary account to cash them out. You only require a government approved ID (like International Passport, National Driver's License, or National Identity Card) plus a utility bill (electricity, water,etc.) issued not later than the last three months, to open a domiciliary account here in Nigeria.
Re: SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. by ediko5(m): 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2013
I don't want to go through the stress of foreign address and IP hiding proxy to work with Clickbank. So i need affiliate program that accepts Nigerians. I have tried Commission Junction but their criteria to activate your account is that you must submit your tax details which i don't have.
Is there any other genuine affiliate program that accepts Nigerian that does not require paypal.

But If i am to work with Clickbank, I have some questions to ask;

1. Does Clickbank check the IP address you use to log into your account to detect if you login with a IP of a blacklisted country.Or do you hide your IP address in each login?

2. After getting the Check will Clickbank check for the country in which the check will be cashed out?

Thanks for your reply.
Re: SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. by servicegiver: 5:24am On Jun 12, 2013
You can start now even with your Nigerian address, once you have started making money, then you can change to a real foreign address. That was how I started.

Regards,

Stephen A.
Re: SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. by ediko5(m): 5:38am On Jun 12, 2013
service giver: You can start now even with your Nigerian address, once you have started making money, then you can change to a real foreign address. That was how I started.

Regards,

Stephen A.
Then what about the issue of using a Nigerian IP address to open and login your account will Clickbank block your account?.
Re: SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. by toplevel: 8:15am On Jun 12, 2013
Please can anyone explain in details how the check will be comming to my address is it through courier and who will be responsible for the cost also how do I market the product which site can you recommend for me to market the product
Re: SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. by ediko5(m): 11:39pm On Jun 12, 2013
@opefola91 can i have your email contact pls
Re: SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. by Jbrain88: 2:34am On Jun 13, 2013
service giver: You can start now even with your Nigerian address, once you have started making money, then you can change to a real foreign address. That was how I started.

Regards,

Stephen A.
,u mean i can start wit a nija address?
Re: SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. by Nobody: 2:46am On Jun 13, 2013
Sometimes, it because of things like this I hardly give help.

When you give people the simplest method, they end up going for something up the moutain.

Smh.

I told you to get a payoneer mastercard which is free and apply it to your clickbank account... No, you prefer the check that will take days to clear.

Payoneer mastercard can be used on local atm...

Na u know oh. Bye.

Jbrain88: ,u mean i can start wit a nija address?
Re: SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. by ediko5(m): 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2013
2s£xy:

I told you to get a payoneer mastercard which is free and apply it to your clickbank account... No, you prefer the check that will take days to clear.

How free is it?
Re: SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2013
Payoneer mastercard is free. Goto payoneer.com and apply with a P.O Box. It will be shipped to your address within 30 days
ediko5:

How free is it?
Re: SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. by opefola91: 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2013
This is true.You should concern yourself more with getting your offers(products) and visitors(traffic)

Regards,

Stephen A.
Re: SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. by opefola91: 11:04pm On Jun 14, 2013
You must have received clickbank check some couple of times before you can use payoneer.2sexy sounded like he read it somewhere but have never tried it himself and it is not free.
ediko5:

How free is it?
Re: SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. by opefola91: 11:05pm On Jun 14, 2013
Yeah, SURE
bigidealeverage@gmail.com

ediko5: @opefola91 can i have your email contact pls
Re: SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. by opefola91: 11:09pm On Jun 14, 2013
You have different options
you can wait for few weeks for the check to arrive in your p.o box or use a quicker option DHL.You seem lost about this affiliate stuff.Send me an email[bigidealeverage@gmail.com] and don't get scared,am not selling anything.

toplevel: Please can anyone explain in details how the check will be comming to my address is it through courier and who will be responsible for the cost also how do I market the product which site can you recommend for me to market the product
Re: SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. by chygoz3(m): 11:14pm On Jun 14, 2013
Payoneer mastercard is free to get o. I personally have one though i paid to have it shipped via dhl. If i had used normal postal service, i wouldn't have paid a dime.
Re: SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. by opefola91: 11:46pm On Jun 14, 2013
Ok.But have you tried it with Clickbank?

chygoz3: Payoneer mastercard is free to get o. I personally have one though i paid to have it shipped via dhl. If i had used normal postal service, i wouldn't have paid a dime.
Re: SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. by chygoz3(m): 12:33am On Jun 15, 2013
opefola91:
Ok.But have you tried it with Clickbank?

Payoneer has a US payment service which gives you a US bank account and a routing number. Both have been given to me and i've added it to my clickbank account which means that clickbank can transfer my earnings to the account instead of sending checks. However i haven't started earning via clickbank but i see no reason why it shouldn't work.
Re: SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 15, 2013
I no longer do IM like in the past.

We need daily money and not years to make the money.

So, I opted for something better.
opefola91: You must have received clickbank check some couple of times before you can use payoneer.2sexy sounded like he read it somewhere but have never tried it himself and it is not free.
Re: SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 15, 2013
Abeg help me tell them. Why would one have to wait to earn from checks before clickbank can send you the cash via payoneer card?

That's upsurd!
chygoz3:
Payoneer has a US payment service which gives you a US bank account and a routing number. Both have been given to me and i've added it to my clickbank account which means that clickbank can transfer my earnings to the account instead of sending checks. However i haven't started earning via clickbank but i see no reason why it shouldn't work.
Re: SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. by gunuvi(m): 10:54am On Jun 15, 2013
Pls experts, do anyone have a cheap adwords vouchers I can buy? I need it urgently to advertise our company product.
Re: SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. by presegsADESIDA(m): 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2013
opefola91:
Simply go to www.google.com and search for "address of company in UK" to get the addresses you can use.You dont have to worry much at this stage) Use one of these addresses to sign up on Clickbank (or the Affiliate Network you want to promote products on) but set your payout threshold to the maximum; to enable you save enough money in earnings to be able to subscribe to a virtual address service. NOTE: it is often better to use a non-U.S. address like a U.K. virtual address for tax exemption. Clickbank limits those using U.S. addresses to earnings of $600 a year. As soon as you make over $600 a year in commissions, you'll be required to present a Tax Payer ID number that is linked to the Payee Name before they can process your payments. That's why it is better to use a non-U.S. address (like a U.K. address) that won't require those necessary verification and validation. With services like Londonpresence.com or myukmailbox.com you'll be able to subscribe to a U.K. virtual address.

As for how to cash your Affiliate checks (cheques). Just open a domiciliary account in any of the banks here in Nigeria like GTBank, Zenith Bank, Ecobank, UBA, First Bank, etc. You can lodge your Affiliate checks/cheques or other foreign cheques into your domiciliary account to cash them out. You only require a government approved ID (like International Passport, National Driver's License, or National Identity Card) plus a utility bill (electricity, water,etc.) issued not later than the last three months, to open a domiciliary account here in Nigeria.

Great summary!As for me,I make use of myukmailbox.com but domiciliary account also requires two referees that must have been operating a non-salary current for more than 6 months preferably from that bank with which you want to open a DOM account with.Thanks
Re: SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. by presegsADESIDA(m): 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2013
opefola91: You must have received clickbank check some couple of times before you can use payoneer.2sexy sounded like he read it somewhere but have never tried it himself and it is not free.

You are too right my man ... You must have received clickbank check some couple of times before you can use payoneer ACH USA Bank Account that comes with your payoneer which must have as well been activated.
Re: SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. by presegsADESIDA(m): 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2013
chygoz3: Payoneer mastercard is free to get o. I personally have one though i paid to have it shipped via dhl. If i had used normal postal service, i wouldn't have paid a dime.

Sharp man...You paid $60 right?
Through what and in how many days did you get your card in Nigeria?
Re: SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. by presegsADESIDA(m): 6:08pm On Jun 15, 2013
ediko5:
Then what about the issue of using a Nigerian IP address to open and login your account will Clickbank block your account?.

Open your UK clickbank account for the first time with UK Ip.
After you must have completed it with UK IP,you can access it with any IP whatsoever later without your account being blocked and moreover,clickbank doesn't block account but you can only have issue(s) with payment if you open say USA clickbank account.

More question(s)?
Re: SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. by chygoz3(m): 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Sharp man...You paid $60 right?
Through what and in how many days did you get your card in Nigeria?
Yes I did. a friend of mine who already had the card helped me transfer it. I got the card in 3 days.
Re: SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. by ediko5(m): 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

You are too right my man ... You must have received clickbank check some couple of times before you can use payoneer ACH USA Bank Account that comes with your payoneer which must have as well been activated.

Please let's get things right here,
You mean that you must receive a clickbank check before you can get the payoneer master card?
Re: SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. by chygoz3(m): 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2013
ediko5:

Please let's get things right here,
You mean that you must receive a clickbank check before you can get the payoneer master card?
No. You can get the mastercard whether you have a clickbank account or not. What he means is that you must received a physical check before you can opt for direct bank deposits.
Re: SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. by Gudnicedeals: 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2013
Helo house,
Can anyone with experience guide me on easiest way to get a US bank acct from payoneer. I tried to apply to get one, but are asking me to send them screenshots of my acct page with paypal or amazon or other with my acct balance. I want to start selling stuffs on amazon but i have not started making sales yet. Pls can someone let me know my chances of getting this bank acct successfuly with a zero balance.

Thank you
Re: SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. by jonxint: 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2013
Pls i'm interested in this clickbank issue, is there real money to make there?
Re: SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. by chygoz3(m): 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2013
Gudnicedeals: Helo house,
Can anyone with experience guide me on easiest way to get a US bank acct from payoneer. I tried to apply to get one, but are asking me to send them screenshots of my acct page with paypal or amazon or other with my acct balance. I want to start selling stuffs on amazon but i have not started making sales yet. Pls can someone let me know my chances of getting this bank acct successfuly with a zero balance.

Thank you

I guess I was just lucky in that aspect. after approval of my card, they started sending me mails about the us bank acc. stuff but since I didn't have any of the screenshots they were asking for, I just ignored them. then one day I got an email from them giving me my acc. no and routing no without even applying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Awesome Reasons To Join Fiverr And Become A Freelancer / The Best Business Opportunity With 150k Start Up Capital / PROMO: Get 1000 Instagram Followers For N1,000 Naira Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.