Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,900 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. (2899 Views)

What YOU Seriously Need To Know Before Opening A Clickbank Account As A Nigerian / "Step-by-step Guide To Own A Clickbank Account Yourself Here In Nigeria" / Using Uba Africard On Clickbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. by presegsADESIDA(m): 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2013
chygoz3: Yes I did. a friend of mine who already had the card helped me transfer it. I got the card in 3 days.

That is great though I know about that as well but most people seems not to have been believing whenever I tell them that they can get their card within 2-3 days.
Re: SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. by presegsADESIDA(m): 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2013
ediko5:

Please let's get things right here,
You mean that you must receive a clickbank check before you can get the payoneer master card?

You must receive check to some extents before you can qualify for payment via ACH USA Bank Account that comes with your payoneer though you can get your card from other places.As a matter of fact,you can't get nor apply for payoneer mastercard via clickbank as you have to get it either directly from payoneer or from their merchants.
Re: SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. by presegsADESIDA(m): 9:53pm On Jun 16, 2013
Gudnicedeals: Helo house,
Can anyone with experience guide me on easiest way to get a US bank acct from payoneer. I tried to apply to get one, but are asking me to send them screenshots of my acct page with paypal or amazon or other with my acct balance. I want to start selling stuffs on amazon but i have not started making sales yet. Pls can someone let me know my chances of getting this bank acct successfuly with a zero balance.

Thank you

Open a verified PayPal account with your name on it as it is on your payoneer mastercard with say at least $10 in it.
Take the screenshot and send it to them.Your bank account will be activated.

Sounds simple?You can contact me if you need guaranteed assistance of getting your verified PayPal account with legitimate fund loaded into it and many more.

Best of luck...
Re: SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:02pm On Jun 16, 2013
Jbrain88: Pls i nid sum1 to help me on hw to get a foreign address or help me wit one wish i can u to open a clickbank account.pls.thanks.

Checkout this thread on nairaland here at https://www.nairaland.com/1181825/step-by-step-guide-own-clickbank-account where I explained with pictorial guide on how to get that done.

You'll love it...
Re: SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:05pm On Jun 16, 2013
chygoz3:
I guess I was just lucky in that aspect. after approval of my card, they started sending me mails about the us bank acc. stuff but since I didn't have any of the screenshots they were asking for, I just ignored them. then one day I got an email from them giving me my acc. no and routing no without even applying.

I'm sure you got the details but it hasn't been activated yet.
As a matter of fact,all payoneer accounts approved these days come automatically with the details of your Virtual USA bank account which you must as well activated by supplying them what they require of you which you will see below the details of your account information.

Got that right gentleman?
Re: SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. by chygoz3(m): 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

I'm sure you got the details but it hasn't been activated yet.
As a matter of fact,all payoneer accounts approved these days come automatically with the details of your Virtual USA bank account which you must as well activated by supplying them what they require of you which you will see below the details of your account information.

Got that right gentleman?
actually it was activated because i've withdrawn from my paypal account using it before without sending them any screenshots prior to that.
Re: SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. by Gudnicedeals: 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Open a verified PayPal account with your name on it as it is on your payoneer mastercard with say at least $10 in it.
Take the screenshot and send it to them.Your bank account will be activated.

Sounds simple?You can contact me if you need guaranteed assistance of getting your verified PayPal account with legitimate fund loaded into it and many more.

Best of luck...

Ok. Thanks alot
Re: SUM1 Help Me On Clickbank Account. by sambennywhite: 11:50am On Sep 11, 2013
MONETIZE YOUR AUDIENCE/WEBSITE OR BLOG!
Do you have an audience or a knowledge? You can monetize it on ShopKudi. Become a vendor and sell your products or become an affiliate and earn over 90% commission per sales on other peoples product free.
Get paid instantly through cheque or through your bank account.
Log on Now to http://www.shopkudi.com
Internet Sales & Earnings is much more easier for Nigerians!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Ready To Make More Money While You Work Online?..... BITCOIN / What Reasonable Business Can I Do With 50k / Business Strategy To Survive In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.