Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

For The Blondes Lovers, - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / For The Blondes Lovers, (714 Views)

The Blondes / Lets Laugh At Some Blondes / Jokes about Blondes and Stupid People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For The Blondes Lovers, by Nella(f): 8:07pm On May 03, 2008
A young brunette goes into the doctor's office and tells him that her body hurts wherever she touches it.
"Impossible," says the doctor. "Show me."
She takes her finger and pushes on her elbow and screams in agony. She then pushes on her knee and screams, pushes on her ankle and screams…and so it goes. No matter where she touches her agony is apparent.
The doctor say, "You're not really a brunette, are you? You're really a blonde."
She sheepishly admits that she is indeed a blonde and asks, "But, how did you know?"
"Because, my dear…" he says, "Your finger is broken."

-------------------------------------------------------

An angry wife met her husband at the door.
There was alcohol on his breath and lipstick on his collar. "I assume," she snarled, "that there is a very good reason for you to come waltzing in here at six o'clock in the morning?"
"There is," he replied. "Breakfast."

------------------------------------------------------

There was a blonde, burnette, and a redhead. They were all convicts running from the cops.
The Redhead sees three potato sacks and tells them to get in them and act like a dog or cat.
So the cops see the bags and goes and kicks the redhead's bag and she says "meow" the cops say "o don't worry its just a cat!"
so they go and kick the burnette's bag and she barks like a dog, the cops just reply "its just a dog, leave it."
So then they go and kick the blonde's bag and since the dog and cat had already been taken she simply replys "potato potato"

------------------------------------------------------

There was this one blonde at home, putting a puzzle together. She was having a real hard time with it so she called her boyfriend up and says, "Sweetie, i am putting a puzzle together and it's the hardest one I've ever. I need help."
Her boyfriend says, "Well can' this wait until I get home?"
She starts crying.
He says, "Well what is the puzzle of?"
She says, "By the look on the box it's a tiger."
He says, "Alright, I'll be home in 15 min." So he shows up at the house and walks in the door.
He takes one look at his girlfriend and says, "O.K. sweetie, this is what I want you to do. I want you to make yourself a cup of decaf coffee, take a nice warm, relaxing bath, and put the damn box of Frosted Flakes down.
Re: For The Blondes Lovers, by TOYOSI20(f): 12:02am On May 04, 2008
Cool Jokes

(1) (Reply)

Computer Win Out At The End / Why I Fired My Secretary / Atm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.