Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,744 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Partners Needed For A Business That Helps Nigerians Buy Items From The US And UK - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Partners Needed For A Business That Helps Nigerians Buy Items From The US And UK (591 Views)

Do Nigerians Buy Goods Online? / Plss Do U Kno Of Any Cooperative Society That Helps Members / An Ngo That Helps You Start Your Own Business! Freee Ideas,training & Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Partners Needed For A Business That Helps Nigerians Buy Items From The US And UK by wizziweb: 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2013
The business mentioned above is already established and is fast growing. However, there is a need to partner with people who can take it to the next level. The business is in need of partners in management.

This business is in need people who have the skills of managing online businesses with huge membership database. This will requires tasks like sending communication emails, marketing emails, creating promotion ideas and campaigns, and coordinating sales. Managers should be able to coordinate staff activities as well. Managers should also be knowledgeable or at least quick to become knowledgeable of the kind of business mentioned above.

If you are interested in this opportunity please contact me for further discussions.
Re: Partners Needed For A Business That Helps Nigerians Buy Items From The US And UK by wizziweb: 2:27pm On Jun 07, 2013
The business mentioned above is already established and is fast growing. However, there is a need to partner with people who can take it to the next level. The business is in need of partners in management.

This business is in need people who have the skills of managing online businesses with huge membership database. This will requires tasks like sending communication emails, marketing emails, creating promotion ideas and campaigns, and coordinating sales. Managers should be able to coordinate staff activities as well. Managers should also be knowledgeable or at least quick to become knowledgeable of the kind of business mentioned above.

If you are interested in this opportunity please contact me for further discussions.
Re: Partners Needed For A Business That Helps Nigerians Buy Items From The US And UK by Negro1: 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2013
Hmmn sounds like a nice idea to me, how can I contact u?
Re: Partners Needed For A Business That Helps Nigerians Buy Items From The US And UK by wizziweb: 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2013
Please email me @ wizziweb@yahoo.com.
Re: Partners Needed For A Business That Helps Nigerians Buy Items From The US And UK by wizziweb: 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2013
Thanks to all the people that emailed me. I want you to see that i have spelled out what this will require from you. From what i posted it should be obvious that you should have access to the internet and be ready to device ways that the company can increase its revenue. I will like you to be ready to explain which of these skills you can bring to the table before asking what we are offering in return. Our business is located in the UK and US but needs a central manager that can work from home or in the office and deliver effectively. If you can please contact me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Flat For Letting In Iyana Ipaja Axis(new House) / Earn Steady Income By Article Writing Online(a Comprehensive Guide) Guaranteed!! / How Can Buy Good Maize Milling Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.