Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Plss Do U Kno Of Any Cooperative Society That Helps Members - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Plss Do U Kno Of Any Cooperative Society That Helps Members (2943 Views)

13 Advanced Features Of Sage 50 (peachtree) Accounting That Most Users Don’t Kno / Help! I Hav Tv Advert Proposals 4 Lux&mortein,bt Dnt Kno How2go Abt It / Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plss Do U Kno Of Any Cooperative Society That Helps Members by yeye4live(m): 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2011
i am loking for a cooperative society that helps members grow,plss do u guys no of any atall
Re: Plss Do U Kno Of Any Cooperative Society That Helps Members by yamz: 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2011
methinks NL is overdue one.
Re: Plss Do U Kno Of Any Cooperative Society That Helps Members by yeye4live(m): 10:39pm On Jul 17, 2011
yamz:

methinks NL is overdue one.

wat do mean by dis
Re: Plss Do U Kno Of Any Cooperative Society That Helps Members by yamz: 7:18am On Jul 18, 2011
something like:
if u cant find one, start one.

I'm sure there are others with the same need on this forum.

I just remembered one. Search google for 'realty point cooperative lagos'

most others are in abuja or ss.
Re: Plss Do U Kno Of Any Cooperative Society That Helps Members by yeye4live(m): 11:49am On Jul 19, 2011
can u start one ur self,cuse am real intrested in belongin 2one,i head d govt reach pple easily tru dat means
Re: Plss Do U Kno Of Any Cooperative Society That Helps Members by owunmi: 11:01pm On Aug 10, 2011
Avenues to Wealth has a cooperative that is open to its members. it offers its subscribers high intrest on savings, lower intrest on loans plus a whole lot more!!!

For more information on how you can be a part of Avenues to Wealth, & join this cooperative please send me an email at dhive2002@yahoo.com.
Re: Plss Do U Kno Of Any Cooperative Society That Helps Members by CHIMSKY(m): 12:33am On Aug 06, 2012
Hi,I am looking for a reputable cooperative to join in Abuja.I dont think I am ready to deal with the commercial banks just yet.A cooperative is what I need right now.
Re: Plss Do U Kno Of Any Cooperative Society That Helps Members by Murphy7h4: 1:25am On Aug 06, 2012
Thanks a lot
Re: Plss Do U Kno Of Any Cooperative Society That Helps Members by onefactor(m): 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2013
Sure , contact the onefactor balanced life project. 08027357799
Re: Plss Do U Kno Of Any Cooperative Society That Helps Members by olukunle: 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2013
There is a that just started with a group of colleagues/traders and is rapidly increasing. It is based in Lagos, Elevation Co-operative Society. Pls call 08026904496 for further info. Or email morolani@gmail.com
Re: Plss Do U Kno Of Any Cooperative Society That Helps Members by kingmind: 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2013
CHIMSKY: Hi,I am looking for a reputable cooperative to join in Abuja.I dont think I am ready to deal with the commercial banks just yet.A cooperative is what I need right now.
join LAPO.. I was introduce to them by a guy here in nairaland(dav8id).. I apply for 200k but they gave me 150k today. Lol no be today I apply ohh.. It take 2 weeks but I was granted the loan today
They first give you 30k,then 50k,then 80k after that you are qualify to apply for special loan.ie anything from 100k to 500k. Please google search LAPO(live above poverty) call their number and they will tell you want to do,coz I only know their bwari office located at bwari plaza but they have office in different location of abuja.

Pls don't ask me for guide.

1 Like

Re: Plss Do U Kno Of Any Cooperative Society That Helps Members by jethro2: 6:21am On Apr 04, 2013
Entrepreneur Youth Cooperative is a fully owned and managed by the youth. If you are in Ogun state or Lagos area. For more info send mail to enterpreneuryouthcoopertive@yahoo.com or call 08064688501

(1) (Reply)

Watch Ads And Earn US Dollars / Any Part Time Business I Can Do With My Toyota Sienna / Negotiable Duty Credit Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.