Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,345 members, 7,864,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Invest And Get Double Returns Within Short Time, Read Details? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Invest And Get Double Returns Within Short Time, Read Details? (472 Views)

Detached Building With Swimming Pool, Cctv,in Lekki Phase1 Click To Read Details / You Can Now Live In Highbrow Area Of Abuja With Ease Read Details / For Sale:4 Bedrooms Duplex + 4bedrooms Flat Boys Quarters-read Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest And Get Double Returns Within Short Time, Read Details? by ereabd: 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2013
[b]Hello my regards, this is Hm from Bangladesh. First I inform you Bangladesh is a potential emerging country of south Asia regarding real estate business, basically lot of Foreign investors are investing in land project here in Bangladesh, most of investor are coming from USA, UK, KSA, CA, UAE, CN, AUS and others countries. I am private real estate agent here in Bangladesh. My work is to purchase land (On huge profitable place) in low price and sold out with the higher price after 6month-24moths. Profit is more hire then any other business in Asia. Because Bangladesh is too small country but population is 170,000,000+ and day by day population are faster growing. So, hopping you has understood why you will get double returns. Profit sharing will be 75% investor & 25% agent and cost spend by investors. I will give you all kinds of support to purchase the land then selling and its meatiness. So just invest and get back your money within very short time. I don't have enough money to purchase land that why I am looking for the foreign investors. If you are interested, just contact me, Regards, Hm

Contact Email: ereabd@gmail.com or Phone: +8801981195052 (Skype: hmadnanbd)[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Self Contained In Kilo Surulere / New 3 Bedroom To Let At Haruna Ogba 700k P.a / Newly Build Mini Flat To Let @ Ogudu G R A.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.