Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,212 members, 7,860,361 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

Nigerian Graduates With 4.0CGPA Out Of 4.0 In University Of Texas ...see Pict - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Graduates With 4.0CGPA Out Of 4.0 In University Of Texas ...see Pict (871 Views)

Omoshalewa Adenike-Babalola Graduates With 4.0CGPA From LASPOTECH / Best Graduating Student With 6.5CGPA Out Of 7.0CGPA At University Of Ibadan / Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Graduates With 4.0CGPA Out Of 4.0 In University Of Texas ...see Pict by trendydoctor: 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2013
Nigerian Graduates with 4.0CGPA out of 4.0 in University of Texas ...see pict

A 24 years old Nigerian, Uwa Osamede Imafidon, just graduated from the University of Texas at Arlington (UTA) in the US with Masters degree in Microbiology and made a 4.0 CGPA out of the maximum 4.0 CGPA.

Before her sojourn abroad, she had earlier bagged a First Class Degree in Crop Science from University of Benin, as the Best Graduating student in her Department. So proud of her! See photos of her when she was in Nigeria for her first degree, pict here....http://trendydoc..com/2013/06/nigerian-graduates-with-40cgpa-out-of.html
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 4.0CGPA Out Of 4.0 In University Of Texas ...see Pict by Kcwarren: 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2013
choi......make i go check my gp o
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 4.0CGPA Out Of 4.0 In University Of Texas ...see Pict by johnwizey: 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2013
Congrats †Φ her...........make she quickly apply fO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я Dangote job
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 4.0CGPA Out Of 4.0 In University Of Texas ...see Pict by Chinwem(f): 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2013
That's fantastic......l.a good job awaits
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 4.0CGPA Out Of 4.0 In University Of Texas ...see Pict by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2013
johnwizey: Congrats †Φ her...........make she quickly apply fO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я Dangote job
As a truck driver. Afterall PHD holders sef
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 4.0CGPA Out Of 4.0 In University Of Texas ...see Pict by MzHolly(f): 6:54pm On Jun 07, 2013
wondefrulllle
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 4.0CGPA Out Of 4.0 In University Of Texas ...see Pict by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 08, 2013
Put am for front page johr make all those lazy students see and copy!
Unibest indeed!
GEJ is working. I smell fresh air!
Babe come make i give u federal job.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 4.0CGPA Out Of 4.0 In University Of Texas ...see Pict by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 08, 2013
Hmnn..she has the mind of Christ
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 4.0CGPA Out Of 4.0 In University Of Texas ...see Pict by SaintChukz(m): 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2013
grin
trendydoctor: Nigerian Graduates with 4.0CGPA out of 4.0 in University of Texas ...see pict

A 24 years old Nigerian, Uwa Osamede Imafidon, just graduated from the University of Texas at Arlington (UTA) in the US with Masters degree in Microbiology and made a 4.0 CGPA out of the maximum 4.0 CGPA.

Before her sojourn abroad, she had earlier bagged a First Class Degree in Crop Science from University of Benin, as the Best Graduating student in her Department. So proud of her! See photos of her when she was in Nigeria for her first degree, pict here....http://trendydoc..com/2013/06/nigerian-graduates-with-40cgpa-out-of.html
Nice one, i'm not surprised @ all, She used to be a class mate of my sister then in Secondary School @ F.G.G.C Benin.,but the funny stuff is that she was just an Average student back then during her secondary school days. Well i guess she must have experienced a revival and caught fire and since her Tertiary Days, she has been blazing the trail. By the way, need i mention am also an Alumni of UNIBEN....we are definitely the Best...UNIBEST...!!!...keep on lighting torches anywhere we find ourselves unlike some boisterous Glorified secondary school leavers ranting about some first class that can't even lit a Cuban...cheesy
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 4.0CGPA Out Of 4.0 In University Of Texas ...see Pict by SaintChukz(m): 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Put am for front page johr make all those lazy students see and copy!
Unibest indeed!
GEJ is working. I smell fresh air!
Babe come make i give u federal job.
This should definitely be on the front page, what are the mods even doing? Or is it because the topic is not on GEJ/Ameachi saga, or one of those silly wannabe super stars i.e To.to Dike or WizzzKiddo...! Mods pls do your job.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 4.0CGPA Out Of 4.0 In University Of Texas ...see Pict by Androstyn: 6:17pm On Jun 08, 2013
she has brought honour to the natioon

(1) (Reply)

Afe Babalola University Post UTME Admission Thread / Unilorin 2013/2014 Remedial Programme / Arik Airline Stowaway, Daniel Oikhena Gets Scolarship Award To University Level.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.