Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

One Of The Founders Of Hamas Say's Islam Will Collapse In Ten Years - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / One Of The Founders Of Hamas Say's Islam Will Collapse In Ten Years (1643 Views)

Islamic State (ISIS) Declares War On Hamas And The Muslim Brotherhood / Hamas Is ‘un-’ If Not Anti-boko Haram / Son Of Hamas Leader Turns To Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Founders Of Hamas Say's Islam Will Collapse In Ten Years by chuose: 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2013
Years of being an Moslem has led one of the founders of islam & President of Islamic Youth Organization, Palestine to leave islam and declare that Islam will collapse in 10 Years.

As a founding member of Hamas, he knows what he is talking about.

This shows that moslems lie when they say it's the fastest growing religion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHF-aqszO7Y
Re: One Of The Founders Of Hamas Say's Islam Will Collapse In Ten Years by Chanchit: 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2013
This prediction should not work o, cos if Islam should go then its planning to give birth to something more dangerous.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Founders Of Hamas Say's Islam Will Collapse In Ten Years by chuose: 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2013
Chanchit: This prediction should not work o, cos if Islam should go then its planning to give birth to something more dangerous.

Possibly the one world religion of the anti-christ

1 Like

Re: One Of The Founders Of Hamas Say's Islam Will Collapse In Ten Years by tosin2013: 7:48am On Jun 09, 2013
And just because he's an ex member of one islamic group hamas, dat makes him an authority? All dese are just pure propaganda. No facts or evidence. Confirm from google dat " Muhammad" is now among d top three most common newborn names in d UK.
They av said predicted dis b4 in 40s, 60s and 90s yet islam is still d worlds fastest growing religion! @OP I hope u ll rem this in 2023! When Islam will be officially d worlds no 1 religion.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Founders Of Hamas Say's Islam Will Collapse In Ten Years by chuose: 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2013
tosin2013: And just because he's an ex member of one islamic group hamas, dat makes him an authority? All dese are just pure propaganda. No facts or evidence. Confirm from google dat " Muhammad" is now among d top three most common newborn names in d UK.
They av said predicted dis b4 in 40s, 60s and 90s yet islam is still d worlds fastest growing religion! @OP I hope u ll rem this in 2023! When Islam will be officially d worlds no 1 religion.

If Islam is the worlds fastest growing religion, then why did mail reject the Islamists?

If Islam is the worlds fastest religion how come Jesus said specifically that anybody who denies Him is CONDEMNED?

John 3:18(KJV)

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already,
because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

This mohammed agrees with becos Mohammed himself said that he does not know his fate, becos he knows that he is NOT heaven bound.

Sura 46:9
"I am not something original among the messengers,
NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS).

Unlike Christians that are heaven bound.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED: BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

ISLAM IS A JOKE, EVEN MOHAMMED SAID HE IS NOT ORIGINAL. MOHAMMED AGREES HE IS COPYING OTHERS, THAT EXPLAINS WHY HE PERFORMED NO MIRACLE.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Founders Of Hamas Say's Islam Will Collapse In Ten Years by BetaThings: 10:29pm On Jun 11, 2013
^^^
You should be happy with that ex-muslim's prediction, shouldn't you?

Wait, we too are waiting
Quran 6:158
Re: One Of The Founders Of Hamas Say's Islam Will Collapse In Ten Years by tosin2013: 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2013
chuose:

If Islam is the worlds fastest growing religion, then why did mail reject the Islamists?

If Islam is the worlds fastest religion how come Jesus said specifically that anybody who denies Him is CONDEMNED?

John 3:18(KJV)

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already,
because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

This mohammed agrees with becos Mohammed himself said that he does not know his fate, becos he knows that he is NOT heaven bound.

NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS).

Unlike Christians that are heaven bound.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED: BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

ISLAM IS A JOKE, EVEN MOHAMMED SAID HE IS NOT ORIGINAL. MOHAMMED AGREES HE IS COPYING OTHERS, THAT EXPLAINS WHY HE PERFORMED NO MIRACLE.

Mr preacher this is not a MOLUE BUS so either u are ready to make an intelligent conversation or keep quiet!

u qouting which bible? A book that has never passed any scientific and historical verification! A book written by unknown authors ( no one knows the lifestories of many of the so called writers!), a book that contradicts itself so many times and has so many versions!

Pray tell which version of the bible is that from God himself as his words! Ans= no one knows! no wonder it was at COUNCIL OF NICEAE (convened by a pagan Roman emperor)in 332AD(yeah 332years after jesus "died" that it was agreed by Roman supported christian monks that Jesus be called SON OF GOD. (PLEASE GOOGLE COUNCIL OF NICEAE 322 AD).

sorry to burst ur bubble but the sad truth is that the original has been contaminated and contains several contradictions! try searching onlie for the gospel of Barnabas and then start reading from there!

And for God's sake stop misinterpreting the Holy Quran! angry angry
Surah 46 vs 9 reads "Say,(O Muhammad) I am not a new thing among the messengers(of Allah), nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner."

It means that the prophet reveals that he is just a messenger and the final decision lies with Allah (God) of all affairs. Just like all other messengers he's not different from messengers like Jesus(messenger not son of God),Moses, Abraham, Noah, Solomon, etc. thats why all these messengers are mentioned in the Quran and honoured rightly! difference is that he's just the Last! wink

Always remember that there several thousands if not millions who av committed the Quran to memory, and d likes of u cannot change or corrupt it!

NB: Muhammad did not perform any Miracle!!!! wrong bro. lots and lots even though muslims dont need miracles to believe the true word of God! click http://www.answering-christianity.com/moon_split.htm

remember u still av not replied my earlier fact that Islam is officially the fastest growing religion in the World smiley
Re: One Of The Founders Of Hamas Say's Islam Will Collapse In Ten Years by tosin2013: 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2013
@ Betathings, dont mind him, he's just been plain dumb! one ex-muslim makes him a founding member of ISlam!

[/code]Years of being an Moslem has led one of the founders of islam & President of Islamic Youth Organization, Palestine to leave islam and declare that Islam will collapse in 10 Years.[code]
Re: One Of The Founders Of Hamas Say's Islam Will Collapse In Ten Years by basilico: 6:30am On Jun 15, 2013
I may agree with him. Islam is taking a huge beating nowadays. Muslims lying about their prophet are being caught out even here. Am I the only one who has noticed that the most staunch defenders of Islam the likes of lagoshia, vedaxcool, tbaba et al are posting less and less. I think they may be realising that they have been brainwashed ever since they learnt to talk. Islam is a cancer that the free world should do away with.
tosin2013: @ Betathings, dont mind him, he's just been plain dumb! one ex-muslim makes him a founding member of ISlam!

[/code]Years of being an Moslem has led one of the founders of islam & President of Islamic Youth Organization, Palestine to leave islam and declare that Islam will collapse in 10 Years.[code]

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Founders Of Hamas Say's Islam Will Collapse In Ten Years by vedaxcool(m): 8:37am On Jun 15, 2013
^

for someone who signed up on NL june 05,2013, suddenly knows regular posters on the islam section seems strange, unless u don tay for nl. I wonder wat spurious id is behind balisco? smh.
Re: One Of The Founders Of Hamas Say's Islam Will Collapse In Ten Years by cleanvessel(m): 9:13am On Jun 15, 2013
Islam is not from God. It is a continuation of idol worship that had been in existence before islam.

See a thread on this muslims section 'Why Allah's Reconciliation'. You will be convinced.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Founders Of Hamas Say's Islam Will Collapse In Ten Years by alexis(m): 10:09am On Jun 15, 2013
tosin2013: And just because he's an ex member of one islamic group hamas, dat makes him an authority? All dese are just pure propaganda. No facts or evidence. Confirm from google dat " Muhammad" is now among d top three most common newborn names in d UK.

Do the math again - muslims are slaughtering themselves in Syria and Iraq

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Founders Of Hamas Say's Islam Will Collapse In Ten Years by cleanvessel(m): 12:31pm On Jun 15, 2013
Re: One Of The Founders Of Hamas Say's Islam Will Collapse In Ten Years by cleanvessel(m): 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2013
I don't believe islam will collapse. It will even wax stronger and stronger preparatory for the use of coming anti-Christ. Muslims will be good weapons in the hands of the anti-Christ ruler.

They are not easily convertible to Christ because they believe in error that they are serving one-God. They marry so many wives and bearing so many children, thereby increasing their population, even though many of these children are not properly catered for, causing problems in the society.
Re: One Of The Founders Of Hamas Say's Islam Will Collapse In Ten Years by tosin2013: 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2013
alexis:

Do the math again - muslims are slaughtering themselves in Syria and Iraq

Yes u are correct for dat is plot of d satanists n western powers! U wanna know y? Cos dey are afraid of d latent power islam possess. They invaded iraq for nothing and now manipulating d syrian war.

"And they plot and Allah plot for verily Allah is d best of plotters!"
Re: One Of The Founders Of Hamas Say's Islam Will Collapse In Ten Years by tosin2013: 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2013
cleanvessel: Islam is not from God. It is a continuation of idol worship that had been in existence before islam.

See a thread on this muslims section 'Why Allah's Reconciliation'. You will be convinced.

Islam is d religion from God which compliments and perfects all d messages of d previous prophets from AdamAS) to Jesus (AS). It is d only religion on earth today dat links Man to his Lord directly without sons or subordinates!

Check d thread "jesus will return as a muslim or christain" by ayenny02 and u ll be convinced.
Re: One Of The Founders Of Hamas Say's Islam Will Collapse In Ten Years by cleanvessel(m): 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2013
tosin2013:

Islam is d religion from God which compliments and perfects all d messages of d previous prophets from AdamAS) to Jesus (AS). It is d only religion on earth today dat links Man to his Lord directly without sons or subordinates!

Check d thread "jesus will return as a muslim or christain" by ayenny02 and u ll be convinced.

Jesus will return as a muslim? Is he returning to approve idol worship that muslim practice in the name of one-God? That is wonderful.
Re: One Of The Founders Of Hamas Say's Islam Will Collapse In Ten Years by chuose: 9:11pm On Jun 15, 2013
tosin2013:

@tosin2013 All the prophets of God came from Israel, mohammed did not.

So A Christian loves Israel becos the way God blessed Israel means God loves them, Islam makes one hate israel.

Prophets perform miracles Mohammed did not.

Christianity builds on Judaism, Islam is on it's own. The Old Testament is the Torah showing relationship, Islam changes names and gives the impression that they are the same people when they are NOT.

Prophets of God know when they die they go to heaven,

CHRISTIANS ARE PROMISED HEAVEN

prophets of allah are CONFUSED & FEARFULLY knowing that allah cannot save them.

"I am not something original among the messengers, NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS).

[size=14pt]ISLAM IS A PAGAN STONE WORSHIPING RELIGION[/size]

1 Like

Re: One Of The Founders Of Hamas Say's Islam Will Collapse In Ten Years by chuose: 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2013
tongue
Re: One Of The Founders Of Hamas Say's Islam Will Collapse In Ten Years by tosin2013: 10:27am On Jun 16, 2013
Another evidence of stark ignorance! All prophets were jews!! Cmon!

Ok grab ur old testament n check Gen 32:28 to c that jacob is father of isreal. In fact 1Chron 1:28 shows dat Abraham was regarded as the father of Arabs and jews through ishmael n isaac! Both of whom then fathered d two nations respectively!
D arabs and jews av always debated on who eas d eldest son of abraham to prove seniority

Now tell me d tribe of prophets abraham, Noah, Enoch, Saleh(peace b on all of them) who came before isaac and jacob was born! tongue

By go and meet ur pastor n respond to d challenges I gave earlier!
Then we can discuss. Rubbish! undecided
Re: One Of The Founders Of Hamas Say's Islam Will Collapse In Ten Years by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2013
chuose: Years of being an Moslem has led one of the founders of islam & President of Islamic Youth Organization, Palestine to leave islam and declare that Islam will collapse in 10 Years.

Amen
Re: One Of The Founders Of Hamas Say's Islam Will Collapse In Ten Years by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 16, 2013
chuose: Years of being an Moslem has led one of the founders of islam & President of Islamic Youth Organization, Palestine to leave islam and declare that Islam will collapse in 10 Years.

Amen ..m

1 Like

Re: One Of The Founders Of Hamas Say's Islam Will Collapse In Ten Years by alexis(m): 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2013
tosin2013:

Yes u are correct for dat is plot of d satanists n western powers! U wanna know y? Cos dey are afraid of d latent power islam possess. They invaded iraq for nothing and now manipulating d syrian war.

"And they plot and Allah plot for verily Allah is d best of plotters!"

It seems you need a little history of your religion. Muslims have been fighting and killing themselves way before you and I were born mate. There were no western nations then? Let me give you a few examples so you can check for yourself:

1. The assassination of 'Uthman ibn 'Affan === Two influential muslim men, Muhammad bin Abu Bakr and Ammar bin Yasir, entered were responsible for torturing and killing Uthman. This was as a result of the succession of the Caliphs. Please read your history abeg. America or the West wasn't there

2. The Battle of Siffin === Over 15,000 muslim men were killed during the battle of Siffin, where Ali bin Abu Talib fought against Mu'awiyah Ibn Abi-Sufyan (Leader of the Umayyads, who started the Umayyad empire). This conflict was over the succession of the Caliphate, after the assassination of Uthman. These were muslims killing one another The Quran strictly forbids this. You can't claim they weren't muslims because they were muslims before you became a muslim. America, Britain and France wasn't there so you can't blame them. This battle was fought May-July 657 in Syria, by the Euphrates River, check it out for your reference.

3. The battle of Karbala === A few years later after the vicious battle of Siffin, Ali's sons, Al-Hassan and Al-Hussein, met the son of Mu'awiyah in another battle in the city og Karbala, Iraq, where over 14,000 muslims were killed and Al-Hussein bin Ali was beheaded. His corpse was gruesomely disfigured, and his head was hanged on a pole publicly. His wife and all his children (the grandsons and great-grandsons of Muhammed) was killed. America and the west wasn't there so you can't blame this one of them (Reference = Fought october 10, 680. Karbala is 60 miles SW of Baghdad)

I can go on and on and on. His is all recorded in history. However, muslims like yourself are either ignorant or playing pretend. Bringing it home to the 21st century, you have:

4. Iraq and Iran === The Iraqis fought against the Iranians for 8 years resulting in the death of more than 1 million Iraqis and one and one half million Iranians, plus more than 6 million men wounded and thousand disabled. Una go blame America. Sadaam was scared that Shia Iran that had just over-threw the king was going to rise up a resistance in his pre-dominantly Shia country so he started one of the worst wars in the 21st century. Muslims don't see that - all want to do is blame others for their problems.

4. Iraq versus Kuwait === After that, Iraqis invaded Kuwait under the direction of the butcher, Saddam Hussein, who killed thousands of people, robbed, stole and dispersed Kuwaitis throughout the world , until they restored their land with the help of mainly Christian Americans and Europeans. Kuwaitis are Muslims but it was largely a secular Christian nation who restored then to their land and protected them from someone who claimed to be a grand-child of Mohammed.

The Shia and Sunni rivalry has been as old as the advent of Islam itself. Look at Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and even here on Nairaland muslims forum where Shia muslims like LagosShia and Sunni muslims like BetaThings have spirited debates about who's version of Islam is right and wrong and the constant killing of Shias around the world and mainly in muslim lands.

Please do some research before you post things you are ignorant about

3 Likes

Re: One Of The Founders Of Hamas Say's Islam Will Collapse In Ten Years by cleanvessel(m): 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2013
chuose:

@tosin2013 All the prophets of God came from Israel, mohammed did not.

So A Christian loves Israel becos the way God blessed Israel means God loves them, Islam makes one hate israel.

Prophets perform miracles Mohammed did not.

Christianity builds on Judaism, Islam is on it's own. The Old Testament is the Torah showing relationship, Islam changes names and gives the impression that they are the same people when they are NOT.

Prophets of God know when they die they go to heaven,

CHRISTIANS ARE PROMISED HEAVEN

prophets of allah are CONFUSED & FEARFULLY knowing that allah cannot save them.

"I am not something original among the messengers, NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS).

[size=14pt]ISLAM IS A PAGAN STONE WORSHIPING RELIGION[/size]

Yes o! This is the truth, the whole truth, nothing but the truth.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Day Is Ashura&tashura / Why Muslim's? / Do Not Call A Believer Munafiq Except With Clear Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.