Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Son Of Hamas Leader Turns To Christ - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Son Of Hamas Leader Turns To Christ (3832 Views)

Islamic State (ISIS) Declares War On Hamas And The Muslim Brotherhood / One Of The Founders Of Hamas Say's Islam Will Collapse In Ten Years / Edoardo Agnelli: Son of Billionaire Italian Killed For Embracing Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son Of Hamas Leader Turns To Christ by osisi3(f): 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2009
Yousef, 30, said he realized the true nature of Hamas and radical Islam during a stint in an Israeli prison. He renounced his Muslim faith, left his family behind in Ramallah and converted to Christianity.

"Islam is not the word of God," said Yousef. "If you want to be offended it's your problem. But you know something? Go study. Think for a second that I might be right. So wake up, look at your path, see where you're going. Are you really going to heaven with 72 virgins after you kill yourself and kill another 20 people?"

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,475226,00.html
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Turns To Christ by osisi3(f): 9:41pm On Jan 04, 2009
The verse of scripture that turned him around.

You have heard that it was said, "Love your neighbor and hate your enemy."
But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you (Matthew 5:43-44).

Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Turns To Christ by olabowale(m): 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2009
@*Osisi*: « on: Today at 09:37:22 PM »

Yousef, 30, said he realized the true nature of Hamas and radical Islam during a stint in an Israeli prison. He renounced his Muslim faith, left his family behind in Ramallah and converted to Christianity.

"Islam is not the word of God," said Yousef. "If you want to be offended it's your problem. But you know something? Go study. Think for a second that I might be right. So wake up, look at your path, see where you're going. Are you really going to heaven with 72 virgins after you kill yourself and kill another 20 people?"

If Islam is "not the word of God", is Christianity ever is? Which God ever uttered it, except Allah in His Book, the AlQur'aan? Now, let see if the human god, Jesus son of Mary ever uttered the word Christianity? No. Let see, if Eloi the One Jesus cried to ever uttered it in the New Testament? No. Now let see if yahweh or Jehovah ever uttered it in the Old Testament? No.

Intersting, neither was Jew or Judaism uttered as a religion, either. *Osisi*, look in the Qur'aan, you will see in many places where the word Muslim was uttered by Allah.

Yousef, if there is a real person behind the statement, except the empty rhetoric of propaganda, needs to study. he should think for a moment, what if he is actually (and I know he is) wrong in adopting a new faith? Instead of beginning to learn about true Islam, he used the political novice of his people as a collage of his religious Ignorance.

Yousef, *Osisi* and the anti Islamic website masters, what happens when you die and you see "in reality, in true belief, the real position" Jesus as no more than human prophet to the Children of Israel, alone?

Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Turns To Christ
« #1 on: Today at 09:41:39 PM »

The verse of scripture that turned him around.

You have heard that it was said, "Love your neighbor and hate your enemy."
But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you (Matthew 5:43-44).

I hope you will take a lead in this case. Use the verse to forgive Awolowo, your best friend, (lol) who is the archest of enemy. See the remnant of Islam in him made him a better Christian? He was willing to forgive a people who have been tormenting his people for more than two times the years he had been alive on earth. And the suffering of his people in the hands of the Zionists, who imprisoned him has not let down. Instead it has increased.

You, a Nigerian, not suffering personally or ethnically from the hand of dead Awolowo, any longer, but your hatred of him, okay (dislike) is still deep. I am certain you did not participate in the war, nor did you suffer as a child at that time.

One thing though, I wonder how this son of the Hamas leader, in Israeli jail got hold of the Bible, all by himself, instead of Torah of the Jews? The story is very suspecious. But anyways, thats is his problem. But I must remind you, Hamas is not a religious organization, rather it is a political one. A friend say a documentary title, The palestinians or the people of Gaza. I am not sure about the name, but his statement about the report was that the Palestinians are by and large not really religious, or observing Muslims.

In the documentary, the Adan, and later the Iqama for prayer were made, the populace continued in whatever they were doing, without paying attention to the call to prayers. The people playing cards continued, the smokers carried on their smoking, and whatever anyone was doing except those whose heart there is faith, he continued in it.

I, Olabowale, hence still will not be shocked to see you in Hijab, with your whole family hurrying up for Salah. Just like the many I know who left Christianity or Judaism and others for Islam.
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Turns To Christ by huxley(m): 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2009
From one maniacal delusion to another demonic delusion. What difference does that make?
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Turns To Christ by JJYOU: 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2009
olabowale:

@*Osisi*: « on: Today at 09:37:22 PM »
If Islam is "not the word of God", is Christianity ever is? Which God ever uttered it, except Allah in His Book, the AlQur'aan? Now, let see if the human god, Jesus son of Mary ever uttered the word Christianity? No. Let see, if Eloi the One Jesus cried to ever uttered it in the New Testament? No. Now let see if yahweh or Jehovah ever uttered it in the Old Testament? No.

Intersting, neither was Jew or Judaism uttered as a religion, either. *Osisi*, look in the Qur'aan, you will see in many places where the word Muslim was uttered by Allah.

Yousef, if there is a real person behind the statement, except the empty rhetoric of propaganda, needs to study. he should think for a moment, what if he is actually (and I know he is) wrong in adopting a new faith? Instead of beginning to learn about true Islam, he used the political novice of his people as a collage of his religious Ignorance.

Yousef, *Osisi* and the anti Islamic website masters, what happens when you die and you see "in reality, in true belief, the real position" Jesus as no more than human prophet to the Children of Israel, alone?

I hope you will take a lead in this case. Use the verse to forgive Awolowo, your best friend, (lol) who is the archest of enemy. See the remnant of Islam in him made him a better Christian? He was willing to forgive a people who have been tormenting his people for more than two times the years he had been alive on earth. And the suffering of his people in the hands of the Zionists, who imprisoned him has not let down. Instead it has increased.

You, a Nigerian, not suffering personally or ethnically from the hand of dead Awolowo, any longer, but your hatred of him, okay (dislike) is still deep. I am certain you did not participate in the war, nor did you suffer as a child at that time.

One thing though, I wonder how this son of the Hamas leader, in Israeli jail got hold of the Bible, all by himself, instead of Torah of the Jews? The story is very suspecious. But anyways, thats is his problem. But I must remind you, Hamas is not a religious organization, rather it is a political one. A friend say a documentary title, The palestinians or the people of Gaza. I am not sure about the name, but his statement about the report was that the Palestinians are by and large not really religious, or observing Muslims.

In the documentary, the Adan, and later the Iqama for prayer were made, the populace continued in whatever they were doing, without paying attention to the call to prayers. The people playing cards continued, the smokers carried on their smoking, and whatever anyone was doing except those whose heart there is faith, he continued in it.

I, Olabowale, hence still will not be shocked to see you in Hijab, with your whole family hurrying up for Salah. Just like the many I know who left Christianity or Judaism and others for Islam.
so you now know the difference between political people and religious people. they really say a day is a long time in politics.
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Turns To Christ by olabowale(m): 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2009
@JJYOU: Talking about politics, its truly talking about a part in religion. At least Islam compasses politics, too.
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Turns To Christ by olabowale(m): 11:17pm On Jan 04, 2009
@Huxley: « #3 on: Today at 10:44:26 PM »

From one maniacal delusion to another demonic delusion. What difference does that make?

Huxley, please go to the "Questions about the Qur'aan" thread you started. Let me deal with my girl, *Osisi* and her feable threads. Demonic, christian, yes or maybe. But maniacal Islam? No.

We will meet in our continent, someday. But please defang yourself of the European madness before going home. I dislike seeing crazzzzzzzzzy persons.
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Turns To Christ by JJYOU: 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2009
olabowale:

Huxley, please go to the "Questions about the Qur'aan" thread you started. Let me deal with my girl, *Osisi* and her feable threads. Demonic, christian, yes or maybe. But maniacal Islam? No.

We will meet in our continent, someday. But please defang yourself of the European madness before going home. I dislike seeing crazzzzzzzzzy persons.
didn't mom and dad teach you to respect other peoples wives if your religion teach you not to. you are such a small minded person. why resort to these kind of insults?

you are a disgrace to nigerian men
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Turns To Christ by Nobody: 3:55am On Jan 05, 2009
Can someone pls beg olabowale to stop reducing decent threads to platforms to spew disjointed piffle? grin
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Turns To Christ by olabowale(m): 6:42am On Jan 05, 2009
@JJYOU: « #7 on: Yesterday at 11:22:49 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: olabowale on Yesterday at 11:17:26 PM

didn't mom and dad teach you to respect other peoples wives if your religion teach you not to. you are such a small minded person. why resort to these kind of insults?

you are a disgrace to nigerian men

Thank you. I appreciate that. I wonder what I said that make you have this opinion that I do not respect other people's wives? Is it because I call her girl? I do call myself boy. Neither is a demeaning term. I used girl for her because I am friendly with her. But then I do not have justify my actions to you, or do I?

Finally, I wonder if many nigerian men elevate their women, as I do elevate the women in my life? And it is not always sexual, because you may think thats what it is. *Osisi* in all her anti-Islam, is a sort of friend. If she were a Muslim, I would say she is a very close friend. So JJYOU, butt-out!

@davidylan (m): « #8 on: Today at 03:55:26 AM »

Can someone please beg olabowale to stop reducing decent threads to platforms to spew disjointed piffle?

Whats decent about a thread that smell terrible? A palestinian Muslim, spent time in a Jewish Prison and came out as a Christian? Now tell me, if there is a thinking cap anywhere, how did he have the epiphany that turned him into Christian, in a Jewish Prison?

They brought in Christian Prison Chaplain, while they should have easily arranged for a muslim or a jewish one? They wanted him to get out of islam, but not into Judaism?

Some people don't think. We have them on WWW, just we have them in the world. I wonder if every Hamas leader or personnel is a good and devoted Muslim? Just like the PLO, we see christian among them. They are mostly politically focused. If not Palstinian nationalists, the Flag of Islam should have been the one flying, instead of that of the future nation of palestine!

Aburo, I hope you dey.
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Turns To Christ by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 05, 2009
As usual, Olabowale is not making any sense. grin grin grin grin
@topic, who cares if an arab turns his back on islam and embraces christianity They are all deluded anyway.
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Turns To Christ by earTHMama: 9:00am On Jan 05, 2009
Can someone please beg olabowale to stop reducing decent threads to platforms to spew disjointed piffle?

Lol. he is mad because one of his members got saved. I believe he will have the same song in his mouth in no distant time.
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Turns To Christ by Nimshi: 11:30am On Jan 05, 2009
*osisi*:

Anecdotal 'evidence' which proves nothing.

Now, he'll be target of equal-opportunity hatred by the Jews and Muslims.

And, by abandoning his family, he has effectively renounced his new-found Christian faith. The very Christian on here could surely find the relevant scripture.

Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Turns To Christ by Tgirl4real(f): 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2009
Nimshi:

Anecdotal 'evidence' which proves nothing.

Now, he'll be target of equal-opportunity hatred by the Jews and Muslims.

And, by abandoning his family, he has effectively renounced his new-found Christian faith. The very Christian on here could surely find the relevant scripture.

If you know what being a Muslim fanatic is then u will understand why

I'm sure he didn't abandon his immediate family members.

Like I always say, christianity is cold, hard facts. It is not built on emotions. Your allegiance is to God and not your family members
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Turns To Christ by Riskie(f): 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2009
He is a lost soul. May Allah in his infinite mercy spare us from following the path of those who bring on his anger. He left one GOD to follow 3 in 1 shampoo,conditioner and detangler aka "Holy" Trinity. What a pity! La hawla wa la quwata illa billah!
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Turns To Christ by Jarus(m): 1:27pm On Jan 05, 2009
Pitying him too. . .
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Turns To Christ by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 05, 2009
Riskie:

He is a lost soul. May Allah in his infinite mercy spare us from following the path of those who bring on his anger. He left one GOD to follow 3 in 1 shampoo,conditioner and detangler aka "Holy" Trinity. What a pity! La hawla wa la quwata illa billah!

Three in one shampoo, lmfao. You're right,La hawla wa la quwata illa billah, la la laaaa do re mi fa so la ti doooooooooooooo allah akbar!!!!!
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Turns To Christ by mazaje(m): 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2009
Christian Minister Converts to Islam

A minister of the Methodist Church, complete with a degree in divinity, author of many publications - choses ISLAM.
His former congregation wants to know, "Why?"

Former minister (deacon) of the United Methodist Church. He holds a Master's degree in Divinity from Harvard University and a Doctorate in Psychology from the University of Denver. Author of The Cross and the Crescent: An Interfaith Dialogue between Christianity and Islam (ISBN 1-59008-002-5 - Amana Publications, 2001). He has published over 60 articles in the field of clinical psychology, and over 150 articles on Arabian horses

Read his story in his own words:  

One of my earliest childhood memories is of hearing the church bell toll for Sunday morning worship in the small, rural town in which I was raised. The Methodist Church was an old, wooden structure with a bell tower, two children's Sunday School classrooms cubbyholed behind folding, wooden doors to separate it from the sanctuary, and a choir loft that housed the Sunday school classrooms for the older children.

http://www.islamnewsroom.com/content/view/16/52/
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Turns To Christ by busybein: 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2009
mazaje:

Christian Minister Converts to Islam

A minister of the Methodist Church, complete with a degree in divinity, author of many publications - choses ISLAM.
His former congregation wants to know, "Why?"

Former minister (deacon) of the United Methodist Church. He holds a Master's degree in Divinity from Harvard University and a Doctorate in Psychology from the University of Denver. Author of The Cross and the Crescent: An Interfaith Dialogue between Christianity and Islam (ISBN 1-59008-002-5 - Amana Publications, 2001). He has published over 60 articles in the field of clinical psychology, and over 150 articles on Arabian horses

Read his story in his own words:  

One of my earliest childhood memories is of hearing the church bell toll for Sunday morning worship in the small, rural town in which I was raised. The Methodist Church was an old, wooden structure with a bell tower, two children's Sunday School classrooms cubbyholed behind folding, wooden doors to separate it from the sanctuary, and a choir loft that housed the Sunday school classrooms for the older children.

http://www.islamnewsroom.com/content/view/16/52/

what were u trying to prove when u posted this?did u really have to steal smones thread to play little hide and seek games meant for kids?

hissss
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Turns To Christ by osisi3(f): 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2009
How were you exposed to Christianity?

"It began about eight years ago. I was in Jerusalem and I received an invitation to come and hear about Christianity. Out of curiosity I went. I was very enthusiastic about what I heard. I began to read the Bible every day and I continued with religion lessons. I did it in secret, of course. I used to travel to the Ramallah hills, to places like the Al Tira neighborhood, and to sit there quietly with the amazing landscape and read the Bible. A verse like "Love thine enemy" had a great influence on me. At this stage I was still a Muslim and I thought that I would remain one. But every day I saw the terrible things done in the name of religion by those who considered themselves 'great believers.' I studied Islam more thoroughly and found no answers there. I reexamined the Koran and the principals of the faith and found how it is mistaken and misleading. The Muslims borrowed rituals and traditions from all the surrounding religions."
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1007462.html
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Turns To Christ by osisi3(f): 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2009
However the exodus from Islam is not reserved to the intellectuals but also the average Muslims are finding that Islam is not the way to God but to ignorance, poverty and wars. They are leaving Islam to embrace other religions especially the Christianity.

Perhaps it is best to listen to the truth coming from the mouth of the horse. The Internet site aljazeera.net published an interview with Ahmad Al Qataani أحمد القطعاني An important Islamic cleric who said: “In every hour, 667 Muslims convert to Christianity. Everyday, 16,000 Muslims convert to Christianity. Ever year, 6 million Muslims convert to Christianity

http://www.faithfreedom.org/oped/sina31103.htm
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Turns To Christ by duduspace(m): 4:17pm On Jan 05, 2009
[/quote][quote author=*osisi* link=topic=214635.msg3305831#msg3305831 date=1231167292]
However the exodus from Islam is not reserved to the intellectuals but also the average Muslims are finding that Islam is not the way to God but to ignorance, poverty and wars. They are leaving Islam to embrace other religions especially the Christianity.

Perhaps it is best to listen to the truth coming from the mouth of the horse. The Internet site aljazeera.net published an interview with Ahmad Al Qataani أحمد القطعاني An important Islamic cleric who said: “In every hour, 667 Muslims convert to Christianity. Everyday, 16,000 Muslims convert to Christianity. Ever year, 6 million Muslims convert to Christianity

One sided view as usual, Olabowale wey your own statistics? if the data osisi supplied is to be beleived your Allah is living on borrowed time and will become history in about 500 years from now.
A pity, none of us will be around to witness it (except if Science somehow discovers immortality because I'm sure neither of both religions will as they are too busy battling for gullible minds and fighting each other to a standstill)
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Turns To Christ by olabowale(m): 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2009
@Martian: « #10 on: Today at 07:29:43 AM »  

As usual, Olabowale is not making any sense.      
@topic, who cares if an arab turns his back on islam and embraces christianity  They are all deluded anyway.

Tell me if you can find anything sensible about a muslim who went into Jewish neighborhood and came out as a christian. Can you? Did they give him Christian literature, while they restricts him from that of Islam and their Jewish own? I just don't get it?

The Muslims in Gitmo, under christian oppressors are not turn to Christianity. The Christians will either restricts the muslims from Islam and encourage them with aboundance of Christian materials, or do nothing. But no Christian will give a muslim Jewish books or Hindu books, etc, while  keeping the Christian books away from him.

You want to get rid of an enemy, make him a friend, not make him a future enemy. Christians will definitely have a battle with the Jews, at the end of time. And we see that many groups of christians are forcing the end time to come, sooner than later. While create for yourself an enemy that may kill you if the end time arrives now?

Finally, every true muslim, knows that Allah never put a burden in the life of a believer than what he can handle. So if a true muslim goes to jail in Israel, he would not be punished if they would tel him make Wudu or ablution so that he can make Salah. He can make Tayammum or dry earth purification. All he had to do is touch something and make his purification.

And he can make Salah by his heart, making the essential movements with his eyes, if the warden will not let him pray. It is heart relative to his condition that matters. I said all these to say this; if it is true that the 30 years old man turn away into christianity, he was not a believer in Islam, all along. If he were, he would have read many superior verse of the Qur'an than what *Osisi* said turned him around from the bible.

Muhammad (AS) did demostrated the superiority of forgiveness when he gave a complete amnesty to the Makkans by forgiving them, after the Muslims were victorious over the city. What about Taif? Muhammad forgave them all. If he did not, his followers would have took revenge for the way the treated the Prophet (AS). We saw how kind Muhammad was to many a Jew; young and old. Part of the reasons those entered Islam. Should we not remember the woman who used to throw thong and dungs on his part.

If we think about it, even though I do not believe it, was Jesus not the man on the cross who condemned the other thief to hell? Tell me what is forgiveness in that? A thief who is an ordinary man, feeling the pain of punishment misspoke. The god who is in the same condition of difficulty with him, reacted just in kind? Where is his godly power to help this weak man, the thief, so that he can experience a one for the road miracle, and know who he was being hung along with? Maybe it wasn't Jesus afterall that was on the cross, otherwise there is no reason not to have displayed his godly, okay prophetic power, to help the thief to receive salvation.

@earTHMama: « #11 on: Today at 09:00:07 AM »  

Lol. he is mad because one of his members got saved. I believe he will have the same song in his mouth in no distant time.

Dream on. There is nothing wrong with dreaming. Some dreams are the handwork and deceit of shaytan. Many are still what a person desire. It may be different from the Will of Allah/God. The last type of dream is always true because it is from Allah/God.

If your statement is from God, I wish you tell me which one; The Father Jehovah/Yahweh, or No real name Holy Ghost or Son Jesus? You have three gods, in Christianity. Should I be a worshipper of three gods? Thats Idolatry. And my answer is no, InshaAllah.

She you dey sha?
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Turns To Christ by osisi3(f): 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2009
olabowale:

@Martian: « #10 on: Today at 07:29:43 AM »
Tell me if you can find anything sensible about a muslim who went into Jewish neighborhood and came out as a christian. Can you? Did they give him Christian literature, while they restricts him from that of Islam and their Jewish own? I just don't get it?

The Muslims in Gitmo, under christian oppressors are not turn to Christianity. The Christians will either restricts the muslims from Islam and encourage them with aboundance of Christian materials, or do nothing. But no Christian will give a muslim Jewish books or Hindu books, etc, while keeping the Christian books away from him.

You want to get rid of an enemy, make him a friend, not make him a future enemy. Christians will definitely have a battle with the Jews, at the end of time. And we see that many groups of christians are forcing the end time to come, sooner than later. While create for yourself an enemy that may kill you if the end time arrives now?

Finally, every true muslim, knows that Allah never put a burden in the life of a believer than what he can handle. So if a true muslim goes to jail in Israel, he would not be punished if they would tel him make Wudu or ablution so that he can make Salah. He can make Tayammum or dry earth purification. All he had to do is touch something and make his purification.

And he can make Salah by his heart, making the essential movements with his eyes, if the warden will not let him pray. It is heart relative to his condition that matters. I said all these to say this; if it is true that the 30 years old man turn away into christianity, he was not a believer in Islam, all along. If he were, he would have read many superior verse of the Qur'an than what *Osisi* said turned him around from the bible.

Muhammad (AS) did demostrated the superiority of forgiveness when he gave a complete amnesty to the Makkans by forgiving them, after the Muslims were victorious over the city. What about Taif? Muhammad forgave them all. If he did not, his followers would have took revenge for the way the treated the Prophet (AS). We saw how kind Muhammad was to many a Jew; young and old. Part of the reasons those entered Islam. Should we not remember the woman who used to throw thong and dungs on his part.

If we think about it, even though I do not believe it, was Jesus not the man on the cross who condemned the other thief to hell? Tell me what is forgiveness in that? A thief who is an ordinary man, feeling the pain of punishment misspoke. The god who is in the same condition of difficulty with him, reacted just in kind? Where is his godly power to help this weak man, the thief, so that he can experience a one for the road miracle, and know who he was being hung along with? Maybe it wasn't Jesus afterall that was on the cross, otherwise there is no reason not to have displayed his godly, okay prophetic power, to help the thief to receive salvation.

Dream on. There is nothing wrong with dreaming. Some dreams are the handwork and deceit of shaytan. Many are still what a person desire. It may be different from the Will of Allah/God. The last type of dream is always true because it is from Allah/God.

If your statement is from God, I wish you tell me which one; The Father Jehovah/Yahweh, or No real name Holy Ghost or Son Jesus? You have three gods, in Christianity. Should I be a worshipper of three gods? Thats Idolatry. And my answer is no, InshaAllah.

She you dey sha?

Happy New year!
I pray that this year shall be a year of new beginnings and that the love of the Lord will envelope you this year in Jesus' name wink

You don't need to get mad at this man's conversion.
It's happening everyday.
last year to millions and about 6 million of them to Christianity.
It's a daily occurence in your country and neighborhood in Nigeria.
Go to you tube and see his full interview and found out how he got converted from darkness into light.
Don't get yourself worked up unnecessarily.
It's the work of God and you can do nothing about it.
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Turns To Christ by olabowale(m): 5:21pm On Jan 05, 2009
@*Osisi*; « #19 on: Today at 03:41:20 PM »  

How were you exposed to Christianity?

"It began about eight years ago. I was in Jerusalem and I received an invitation to come and hear about Christianity. Out of curiosity I went. I was very enthusiastic about what I heard. I began to read the Bible every day and I continued with religion lessons. I did it in secret, of course. I used to travel to the Ramallah hills, to places like the Al Tira neighborhood, and to sit there quietly with the amazing landscape and read the Bible. A verse like "Love thine enemy" had a great influence on me.

And the treatment of the Makkans by the Prophet (AS) after the victory, nor the treatment of the people of Taif nor the respect and good treatment of the people of Jerusalem when it was opened did not have effect on this guy. Those were real acts, which were more superior than just mere writing on paper which has not been tested out, ever!

The coptic Christians called to Amir Munimu, Umar bin Khattab (ra) to help them against the Catholics of Rome. Get the letter and read it my girl. (JJYOU is angry because I called you girl. I told him to butt out though). The meat of the letter was that the muslims were the most just of communities. I advise you to get the letters of Umar bin Khattab to the muslims and see pure mercy, and forgiveness. None of the mercy displayed by anyone, before Muhammad and after him could match what he singular, by the help of Allah showed.

At this stage I was still a Muslim and I thought that I would remain one.

What did he know about Qur'an, apart from just being a muslim in name only. Please being an arab muslim does not mean that the person reads or understan the Qur'an. He may not even know know how to pray. Allah says in Surah Taubah that al arab (Ignorance hard hearted people) are truly disbelievers and wrong doers. When you remain a muslim, it not just by word of mouth. You put it into action.

Allah's messenger was unhappy when Umar ibn Khattab (RA) was reading the Tourah. (AS) said that he was the best of all the prophets and messengers, given the best book, the Qur'an and was right among them. Is there a need to leave pure and practicable mercy and forgiveness for something only nice on paper. Let observe; Turn the other cheek is an impossible. Jesus did not practice it. Afterall he asked his disciples to buy "swords" and on the cross, he condemned a thief to Hell! Is there a Christian better in justice than his own god, Jesus?

If there is a Christian that can show mercy and love and forgiveness than Jesus as demostrated above, it will be another proof that jesus is not a true god and that the Christians have made an idol for themselves. They have gone against at least two of the 10 commandments!

But every day I saw the terrible things done in the name of religion by those who considered themselves 'great believers.'

If I were going to look for a person of religious knowledge, I will read the Qur'aan and approach those who understand what I do not understand. I will then observe how they practice what they explained to me. And also what I actually understand. In other words, I will not go ask a man who has more than four wives about how to be just with women. I will not ask a miser how to be generous or a poor illiterate about proper islamic Investment. I personally will not consider many of the Hamas and the palestinians great Islamic minds. We see how less they pay attention to Islam as compared to their national homeland.

I studied Islam more thoroughly and found no answers there. I reexamined the Koran and the principals of the faith and found how it is mistaken and misleading.

easier written than proven. Laa ilaha ilallah for all mankind is not been practiced by the Tribalistic or clanish Jews. And it is not been practiced by the Trinitarian Christians. Five salah is not what we see anyone practice. Is there any culture of religion that fast in the month of ramadan, with a before to after dusk period of abstanance from everything; things of pleasure; food drinks, sex, etc? I do know that not one pays Zakatul Fitr and then zakatul Al Mal, for a stipulated minimum percentage, with a minimum bench mark of wealth to do it. Is there any culture, before Islam of Muhammad (AS) that observe 2 rakah at the station of Ibrahim (AS) in their Hajj, and make Umrah to Madina?  

You see the ignorance of the 30 years old man? What is the Mistake in and where is the article of faith of Islam misleading?

The Muslims borrowed rituals and traditions from all the surrounding religions."
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1007462.html

What did the muslims borrowed from the Jewish faith? There Yumkippor, or the Chanukkah or the fact that we have common prophets? Arent these prophets human beings and Islam of Muhammad is also practiced by humans?

What did Islam borrowed from the Christians? The 3 gods? No. The Easter or Christimas festivals? No. Islam elevated Jesus who was denied by the Jews. islam did not go to the extreme and the exagerations of the Christians about Jesus and his mother, except that they were restored to the position of honor where they belong.

And I am not mad at anybody's conversion. Who ever wants to burn in hell, he has a fast track ticket already. If a person has no shame he/she should what he/she wants. Allah says towards the end of surah Mariam that He has turned loose the Evildoer on the disbelievers. You will see also at the beginning of surah Araf (the Height), where the Evildoer (Shaytan) had asked Allah to grant him sometime, till the end of this world, so that he can turn many of mankind, except true believers, into those wo will not worship Allah.

Muhammad (AS) said that those who will go to hell, will do things of hell, if they are only an arm length away from Paradise. I pray that I am not from those people. I also pray the same thing for those whom I love, the muslims.

Then the prophet said, too, that those who will go to paradise, will do things of Paradise, even if the distance between them and Hell fire is just a distance of an arm length. This is my prayer for you and your loved ones and many many more people and families around the world.
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Turns To Christ by earTHMama: 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2009

And there will be more this year. Thank God for opening their eyes.
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Turns To Christ by earTHMama: 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2009
I am not dreaming. The spirit of the lord is moving and even in Naija, many muslims are getting born again. Thanks to Reinhard Bonkke.

For the last time, we don't have three gods. Trinity is three persons in one God. It's like saying Olabowale is three because one separated your personalities. Some humans like Beyonce have double personalities.

She you dey sha?
Me and my boo dey fine.
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Turns To Christ by Lagosboy: 6:23pm On Jan 05, 2009
The guy was looking for the shortest cut to go to the US. Funny he got asylum. Anyway I pray for his guidance and he his free to choose woteva is best for him.
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Turns To Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:30pm On Jan 05, 2009
This is another moving story of how a sincere Muslim found out Truth when the Almighty God appeared to him when he called out to Him for deliverance. Watch how he felt the forgiveness and love of the Almighty God that changed his life completely in the video link below.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8870177642686242029
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Turns To Christ by olabowale(m): 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2009
@earTHMama: « #26 on: Today at 05:50:53 PM »

I am not dreaming. The spirit of the lord is moving and even in Naija, many muslims are getting born again. Thanks to Reinhard Bonkke.

I live in NYC. Its about 10,000 miles away from Naija. It i survive the torbulent decades of decadence, without converting to Idolworshipping of three god persons (I could have said three godheads), I wonder if thats something you think is now possible in Todays aboundant Masajid in America? I belondg to a group of muslims. My friends are muslims. I choose brothers from among them based on religion, alone; from whites and blacks and inbetween.

Please ask Reinhard Bonkke for me whats the name of the holy ghost, if son is known as Jesus and father is known as Jehovah/Yahweh? Further Who is Eloi that Jesus so much cried to? Does Eloi resembles Jehovah or Yahweh in another semitic accept or language or it resembles Allah in pronounciation?

[Quote]
For the last time, we don't have three gods. Trinity is three persons in one God. It's like saying Olabowale is three because one separated your personalities. Some humans like Beyonce have double personalities.
[/quote]

And the double personalities that Beyonce has makes him closer to Christian god than you who has just one personality, since your god has three, dont you think? I wonder if a person who has multiple personalities in todys understand is a completely normal person, or he/she needs to be medicated? *Osisi*, please educate us here. This is your territory.

And Funmi, there is no amount of "For the last time" statement that you make that will make Trinity become Unity! It just does not happen. And by the way, I am Olabowale, a single personality man. Like the yoruba will say "Oju kon lada ma ni o, "

[Quote]
She you dey sha?
Me and my boo dey fine.
[/quote]

Marry him. Its a new year. Turn a new leaf.

Report to moderator Logged
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Turns To Christ by earTHMama: 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2009
Marry him. Its a new year. Turn a new leaf.

Report to moderator Logged

Typical! You've reported this thread already. I pray you will soon join Afshin : http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8870177642686242029

in praising Jesus.
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Turns To Christ by olabowale(m): 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2009
@Olaadegbu: « #28 on: Today at 06:30:16 PM »  

This is another moving story of how a sincere Muslim found out Truth when the Almighty God appeared to him when he called out to Him for deliverance.  Watch how he felt the forgiveness and love of the Almighty God that changed his life completely in the video link below.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8870177642686242029

Which one of the Christian Almighy God appeared to him? Jehovah/Yahweh who was known as the father?

Or Jesus who was known as the son?

Or the one who has no Real name but identified as holy ghost?

I hope you can add to know that you have multiple gods and there is no single Almighty God in Christianity. If thats not disbelief and idolatry, what is?

The heart of the human problem is the problem of the human heart

A very profound statement; I wonder how many gods will appeal to soften the human heart which is the heart of human problem? One or two or three? If it is one, which of them from the pool of father, son and holy ghost? If its more than one, why is it impossible for just one to be able to handle such a simple task of human? You see where I am going with this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You React When A Non-muslim Criticizes Muhammad? / Is ISIS/ISIL Islamic? / Iran Bars Women From Dozens Of Subjects In Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.