Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Bomb Blast Averted In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast Averted In Kaduna (16145 Views)

Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard / Breaking News!!!! Bomb Blast Averted In Owerri / Twin Terrorist Attack Averted In Borno. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Blast Averted In Kaduna by ultraGM: 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2013
Kaduna Police Avert Bomb Crisis

There was uproar in Kaduna City around KeffI Road/Junction road Today when passers-by suspect a package to be bomb. This occurred around 3pm and it petrified people in that area and which made businessmen and women to lock shops while civil servants and students hurried back home so as to avoid post bomb blast horror.

The object was obscured in a leather without knowing who place it there. It was the nature of the package that make it look suspicious and made passer-by alert the police, thereafter it was detonated.

Meanwhile, road blocked make it difficult for vehicle and pedestrians to move freely along the area.

Source: Kaduna
Re: Bomb Blast Averted In Kaduna by kkkp: 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2013
Where is d bomb?

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Averted In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 07, 2013
ultraGM: Kaduna Police Avert Bomb Crisis

There was uproar in Kaduna City around KeffI Road/Junction road Today when passers-by suspect a package to be bomb. This occurred around 3pm and it petrified people in that area and which made businessmen and women to lock shops while civil servants and hurried back home so as to avoid post bomb blast horror.

The object was obscured in a leather without knowing who place it there. It was the nature of the package that make it look suspicious and made passer-by alert the police, thereafter[b] it was detonated.
[/b]
Meanwhile, road blocked make it difficult for vehicle and pedestrians to move freely along the area.

Source: Kaduna

I think the bolded should actually be ''Defused''

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Averted In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2013
Ok
Re: Bomb Blast Averted In Kaduna by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 08, 2013
ThankGod
Re: Bomb Blast Averted In Kaduna by gabriel212: 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
Please correct the detonated bomb to DEFUSED.
Thank God the useless animal wish was avert.
Re: Bomb Blast Averted In Kaduna by chizel: 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2013
Thank God it was discovered by it could wreck any havoc.
Re: Bomb Blast Averted In Kaduna by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2013
FATHER FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.
IF THEY KILL ALL THE NIGERIANS WHO ARE THEY GOING TO GOVERN? silly minded pple. undecided

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Averted In Kaduna by kingarizona(m): 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2013
Na wa o.... Thank God nothing happened sha!! Kudos to all the security agencies.... Nigerian army, my oga at the top children"*CIVIL* *DEFENCE* *CORPS*, even POLICE... Na wa o even police don dey save n catch bomb explosion....#i will catch a grenade for you# singing "bruno mars"!!!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Averted In Kaduna by collynzo2(m): 1:43pm On Jun 08, 2013
What a funny story, Nairaland getting more desperate for traffic by the day.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Averted In Kaduna by bokoarerams: 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2013
U should have snapped some pics to validate ur story.I am sorry,I don't believe ur story

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Averted In Kaduna by omoba533: 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2013
Peace shall reign in dis country one day
Re: Bomb Blast Averted In Kaduna by everyday: 1:47pm On Jun 08, 2013
I am indeed happy that the security operatives were able to avert such disaster
Re: Bomb Blast Averted In Kaduna by dedons: 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2013
These boko ARE RAMS no wan tire
Re: Bomb Blast Averted In Kaduna by Systemguru: 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2013
kkkp: Where is d bomb?
Check it under your bed

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Averted In Kaduna by GentleNaaz(m): 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2013
We r tired of ds kinda news. Wat we await for is wn dy wl announce disintegration of Nigeria. So help me God

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Averted In Kaduna by dedons: 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2013
omoba533: Peace shall reign in dis country one day
not one day but today
Re: Bomb Blast Averted In Kaduna by dedons: 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2013
check inside ur kpa*ta
Re: Bomb Blast Averted In Kaduna by dedons: 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2013
Gentle Naaz: We r tired of ds kinda news. Wat we await for is wn dy wl announce disintegration of Nigeria. So help me God
if they refuse to

why you no cum do am
Re: Bomb Blast Averted In Kaduna by princejude(m): 2:04pm On Jun 08, 2013
Re: Bomb Blast Averted In Kaduna by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2013
it's in my mouth grin
Re: Bomb Blast Averted In Kaduna by Challenge01(m): 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2013
Thank God
Re: Bomb Blast Averted In Kaduna by mmmustapha(m): 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2013
May d eyes of d enemies never sleep
Re: Bomb Blast Averted In Kaduna by sojiboy(m): 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2013
Did anybody take note of the time 3pm and the news was posted around 1pm,I tut its a breaking news or A Prospective news
Re: Bomb Blast Averted In Kaduna by Lakayanah: 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2013
boko are rams: U should have snapped some pics to validate ur story.I am sorry,I don't believe ur story
I live in
kaduna it happened close to my office.
Re: Bomb Blast Averted In Kaduna by Empyv: 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2013
Please cross check this story, bomb diffused by 3pm today? What is it by your time? Abi u wan fast forward time .is it up to 3 pm by time now?Please cross check this story, bomb diffused by 3pm today? What is it by your time? Abi u wan fast forward time .is it up to 3 pm by time now?Please cross check this story, bomb diffused by 3pm today? What is it by your time? Abi u wan fast forward time .is it up to 3 pm by time now?
Re: Bomb Blast Averted In Kaduna by chuksoyo21(m): 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
The bomb was defused by the police anti-bomb squared. It didnt detonate. The thread is true, but the timing was wrong!
Just confirmed.
Re: Bomb Blast Averted In Kaduna by Darejyde(m): 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2013
Na God save M̶̲̥̅Ƹ oh!!.. ℓ̊ was just coming back from kano Τ̅☺ Kaduna with †ђξ joy of POP and ♍γ̲̣̣̥ NYSC discharge certificate. ℓ̊ boarded A̶̲̥̅ bus from central market enroute sabo express just before stadium round about, suddenly everybody just stated running say bomb! Eh Bomb ke! ℓ̊ don't remember Ђ‎​øƜ ℓ̊ got out of †ђξ bus but mehn what ℓ̊ rembered was dat ℓ̊ was just gaping pple with speed gan but with ♍γ̲̣̣̥ certificate oh!. Until gas finsh oh but ℓ̊ don far from D̶̲̥̅̊ bomb, as ℓ̊ ♌o see oxygen na em ℓ̊ manage cigar mehn. Later police came and blocked D̶̲̥̅̊ road and cars were diverted Τ̅☺ an alternative route. But that dint stop M̶̲̥̅Ƹ from clubing at Nevilla less than 4km from dat place. End of story....

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Averted In Kaduna by martinseme: 2:24pm On Jun 08, 2013
i was there and saw bomb with my own korokoro eyes. no be play at all. come see as men and females dey tire race...me i jeje close my shop which is located near the place where the bomb was sitting down at center of the road. come see one old man wey no dey fear death na him waka go meet the bomb to authentic say na true true bomb...i gbadu that old man die....after he confirm say na bomb come see as policemen wey dey form security fear catch them them come drew back....later later anti bomb squad come come difuse the bomb he come blowb small like see na knockout....the whole thing just be like film....

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Averted In Kaduna by mtprofessor5(m): 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2013
abeg hw dem take defuse d bomb?
Re: Bomb Blast Averted In Kaduna by Darejyde(m): 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2013
sojiboy: Did anybody take note of the time 3pm and the news was posted around 1pm,I tut its a breaking news or A Prospective news
Not 2day it happend yesterday. It was for real oh everytin D̶̲̥̅̊ guy sed was true..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thugs Nabbed In Ado With Guns And Thumb Printed Ballot Papers / Social Media Has Come To Stay – Lai Mohammed / APC Crisis: Serving, Former Governors Tearing Party Apart – Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.