Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Amaechi Behind My Ongoing Corruption Ordeal – Uche Secondus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Behind My Ongoing Corruption Ordeal – Uche Secondus (16086 Views)

Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji / PDP Governors Sack Uche Secondus / Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Behind My Ongoing Corruption Ordeal – Uche Secondus by DONSMITH123(m): 10:16am On Mar 04, 2016
Uche Secondus, the Deputy National Chairman of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, says former Rivers state Governor, Rotimi Amaechi is behind his ongoing corruption ordeal.
The PDP chieftain made this known on Thursday in Abuja while addressing newsmen.

He alleged that Amaechi had manipulated the media to misrepresent the case against him.

“Against this background, it is most disheartening that the facts of the matter under investigation have been grossly misrepresented in the media, apparently under inducement by some political opponents in the APC particularly, a Minister from Rivers State.

He admitted that he received vehicles from Jide Omokore but claimed he had no knowledge of Omokore’s dealings with NNPC.

He said, “I want to state categorically that what I received from my friend, Jide Omokore were cars and buses supplied by a well-known car company, Skymit Motors apparently from a credit facility Mr. Omokore has with the company.

“I don’t have any knowledge of the so-called transaction the investigators are alleging he had with NNPC.

Secondus further stated that the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC was out to humiliate leaders of the PDP.

He said, “This is in line with the strategy of the ruling party to hide under the anti-corruption fight to humiliate the leadership of our Party.

“My immediate concern is the denial of the fundamental human rights, excessive physical incarceration and the orchestrated negative media campaign completely skewed against those being investigated.

“I have been granted bail under very stringent conditions after eight days in detention.

“Since the EFCC did not establish any case against me, I find my needless detention a clear case of witch-hunt and pure political persecution that has become a stock in trade of the APC government.

“I will, however, restate my confidence in the rule of law and the relevant institutions for the resolution of this matter on its merit in the interest of justice.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/03/04/amaechi-behind-my-ongoing-corruption-ordeal-uche-secondus/

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Behind My Ongoing Corruption Ordeal – Uche Secondus by Dennygirl: 10:18am On Mar 04, 2016
ok
Re: Amaechi Behind My Ongoing Corruption Ordeal – Uche Secondus by OsusuMustFlow(f): 10:22am On Mar 04, 2016
He admitted that he received vehicles from Jide Omokore but claimed he had no knowledge of Omokore’s dealings with NNPC.

He said, “I want to state categorically that what I received from my friend, Jide Omokore were cars and buses supplied by a well-known car company, Skymit Motors apparently from a credit facility Mr. Omokore has with the company.

“I don’t have any knowledge of the so-called transaction the investigators are alleging he had with NNPC.

Secondus further stated that the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC was out to humiliate leaders of the PDP.

He said, “This is in line with the strategy of the ruling party to hide under the anti-corruption fight to humiliate the leadership of our Party.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Behind My Ongoing Corruption Ordeal – Uche Secondus by ovation232(m): 11:13am On Mar 04, 2016
Oga go and answer your corruption charges and stop mentioning Lion of Ubima name.Wen Wike wen to Bori to instigate violence where were u?Common go and answer ur criminal case

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Behind My Ongoing Corruption Ordeal – Uche Secondus by blazer234: 11:25am On Mar 04, 2016
The eeeediot should forget about who is behind his ordeal.

The question is: did he steal the money or not?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Behind My Ongoing Corruption Ordeal – Uche Secondus by jahsharon: 11:53am On Mar 04, 2016
blazer234:

The question is: did he steal the money or not ?

No, he did not steal money, he only collected cars bought with stolen money, so he is not a thief but a Barawo Banza or Ole. He never knew that the cars were bought with stolen money, now that he knows, will somebody help us tell him to return the cash equivalent of the cars? We do not want the used cars back because their value would have depreciated grossly, instead we want our money.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi Behind My Ongoing Corruption Ordeal – Uche Secondus by oluwaSmith1(f): 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
yeye...na Amaechi give you d car?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Behind My Ongoing Corruption Ordeal – Uche Secondus by OsusuMustFlow(f): 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
he only took part in sharing of national cake grin

blazer234:

The question is: did he steal the money or not?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Behind My Ongoing Corruption Ordeal – Uche Secondus by Macfloyd: 12:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
I don't know when our people will stop seeing everytin as politics. They buy scotch-egg and found half egg inside, dey'll blame dier political opponents. If fuel finish in dier cars, dey'll even blame dier political opponents. U r facing a corruption case and u say it's Amaechi. Pls is Amaechi d one dat gave u d numerous cars as gifts? Abi he helped u to collect d receipts? Abi he knocked on ur house gate and brought EFCC officials to arrest u? Just go and clear ur name, and face ur politics.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Behind My Ongoing Corruption Ordeal – Uche Secondus by OnankpaBa(m): 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
PDP Bunch of criminals

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Behind My Ongoing Corruption Ordeal – Uche Secondus by ddippset(m): 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lol. One by one we will start to subtract. After you it would be the turn of Félix Obua, then Patience Jonathan. By 2019 it would have gotten to Wike. Federal power is against you nowadays. All of you must suffer for messing with the Lion of Ubima.

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi Behind My Ongoing Corruption Ordeal – Uche Secondus by notoriousbabe: 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
Did you or did you not do it?

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Behind My Ongoing Corruption Ordeal – Uche Secondus by ShitHead(m): 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
Shut up you old vultutre...proud criminal.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Behind My Ongoing Corruption Ordeal – Uche Secondus by 5starmilitant: 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
DONSMITH123:

Since the EFCC did not establish any case against me, I find my needless detention a clear case of witch-hunt and pure political persecution that has become a stock in trade of the APC government.

Na wa o. So this man was detained for 8 days, and Efcc couldn't establish a case against him?

Magu is an idiot.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Behind My Ongoing Corruption Ordeal – Uche Secondus by OnankpaBa(m): 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
he did it oooooo cheesy

notoriousbabe:
Did you or did you not do it?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Behind My Ongoing Corruption Ordeal – Uche Secondus by Sirmuel1(m): 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
You can say that again grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Behind My Ongoing Corruption Ordeal – Uche Secondus by richidinho(m): 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
Amaechi is confused grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Behind My Ongoing Corruption Ordeal – Uche Secondus by blazetitov: 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
Poor Ameachi. everything is on his head.

Secondus abi na minutedus should be ashamed of himself.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Behind My Ongoing Corruption Ordeal – Uche Secondus by Icecomrade: 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
[b]
Am still waiting to see the number of people this government will convict for corruption after 4years.
That will define if this is a Witch hunt or not

Case closed [/b]q

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Behind My Ongoing Corruption Ordeal – Uche Secondus by notoriousbabe: 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
OnankpaBa:

he did it oooooo cheesy

in dat case he should leave amaechi out of the matter
Re: Amaechi Behind My Ongoing Corruption Ordeal – Uche Secondus by Clerverly: 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
Typical Of IPOB Youths!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Behind My Ongoing Corruption Ordeal – Uche Secondus by ibadanfinest(m): 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
Moku mogbe modaran which kin human being be secondus o, or is amaechi now the chairmnan of efcc.

You admit u collect cars from Mr jidon, not car o, cars and buses.

How is ameachi the cause of the problem or is he now the spokesperson of efcc

Every wailer and zombies should condemn this act o. He didn't even say something reasonable so that wailers can at least back him up as they use to do.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Behind My Ongoing Corruption Ordeal – Uche Secondus by ngmgeek(m): 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
You are still talking because you were detained for 8 days. You and rogues like you should be sitting in jails by now.

Return our cars and buses with immediate effect, if they born you well undecided

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Behind My Ongoing Corruption Ordeal – Uche Secondus by Yeeyo: 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
OnankpaBa:
PDP Bunch of criminals
apc collection of boko haram.
Re: Amaechi Behind My Ongoing Corruption Ordeal – Uche Secondus by Pidggin(f): 12:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
But Buhari collected two SUVs from Dasuki, so how can Mr. Uche Secondus be termed corrupt for receiving the same thing from a different person

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Behind My Ongoing Corruption Ordeal – Uche Secondus by gbishman: 12:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
This man seems to be quite oblivious of the gravity of his crime. In the corporate world there is what they call conflict of interest especially when a sitting senator received gratification which summed up to 300 vehicles. This is an impeachable offense and also jail able of the parties involved.
Sometimes this people called leader just make me laugh

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Behind My Ongoing Corruption Ordeal – Uche Secondus by OnankpaBa(m): 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
And the same money meant to fight boko haram...you guys share it amongst yourself...you will surely pay with ur last drop

Yeeyo:

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Behind My Ongoing Corruption Ordeal – Uche Secondus by OnankpaBa(m): 12:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
Yeeyo:

People like the man called yeeyo love it..
ibadanfinest:
Moku mogbe modaran which kin human being be secondus o, or is amaechi now the chairmnan of efcc.

You admit u collect cars from Mr jidon, not car o, cars and buses.

How is ameachi the cause of the problem or is he now the spokesperson of efcc

Every wailer and zombies should condemn this act o. He didn't even say something reasonable so that wailers can at least back him up as they use to do.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Behind My Ongoing Corruption Ordeal – Uche Secondus by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
I thought they said Buhari collected SUVs from Dasuki,and Zombies said Buhari didn't know d money was for Arms,what's d diff here?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA / Gov Ishaku Bans Polythene Bags In Taraba / Abubakar Bello Locks Down Niger Over COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.