Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Rapper Laycon Drops His Sophomore Mixtape, Conspiracy - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rapper Laycon Drops His Sophomore Mixtape, Conspiracy (607 Views)

Youngest Singer In Kogi State University Drops His Debut Single / N6 Of Cool Fm Drops His Version Of Hit Songs; Ara And Kontrol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Laycon Drops His Sophomore Mixtape, Conspiracy by delectablemusic: 1:23am On Jun 08, 2013
Track List

All of The Lights(cover)
All Day All Night(cover)
Jesus Walks(cover)

Fast rising upcoming rapper, Laycon drops his sophomore mixtape titled, Conspiracy. Laycon who is currently studying Philosophy at the University of Lagos might be an upcoming artiste but definitely not a newbie in the Nigerian music industry. He started music basically when he was an high schooler and went fully into it in the year 2011.
Afterwards, he went on to release his debut mixtape the following year. The mixtape which was christened "The Con Job" received massive air play. . .

When Laycon was asked about his kind of rap,
he said, I could flow in a slow way or fast manner, 'cause I listen to lots of rappers. The likes of Jay Z, Eminem, Kanye West, T.I, Lil Wayne, M.I and Vector. I believe listening to people like these while growing up help shaped up the kind of rap I do But if I as a person was asked to describe Laycon in one word, I'd say he's a versatile rapper.
Download the tracks below, and drop your views on it. To me they are hits and not misses but what do you think?

Download Here: All of The Lights
Download Here: All Day All Night
Download Here: Jesus Walks

(1) (Reply)

Sarkodie – You Go Kill Me (remix) Feat. E.L, Ice Prince, Navio & Wizkid / Don Jazzy, Banky, Choc City, Oya Sign Me Now! / Rock Music And Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.