Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,621 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Hei!!! Charley Belongs To Ogboni Secret Cult?photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hei!!! Charley Belongs To Ogboni Secret Cult?photos (4788 Views)

Dbanj And Charley Boy Pictured Together / Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers / Pictures Of Charley Boy As 'Linda' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Hei!!! Charley Belongs To Ogboni Secret Cult?photos by ossy10: 6:08am On Jun 08, 2013
Nigeria’s most controversial area fada, Charly Boy has finally revealed his true colour in these new photo-shoot.
In these photos, Charly Boy flaunts the popular Ogboni regalia (saki) across his shoulder.
According to a source, there is more to this picture than just the mere pose.
“Charly Boy is gradually revealing his true colour to the whole world” – the source said
Do you remember some photos he took in a coffin few months ago? Hesaid that is where he gets his inspiration from.

From ur popular reporter, nsecret-admin@ www.nollywoodsecret.com

Do you want to knw some secrets of nollywood and other entertainment secrets in d entertainment world, join us on facebook@ SEX SCANDAL,NOLLWOOD SECRET EXPOSED (search d page on facebook) or click here to LIKE d page@ www.facebook.com/actorssleepwithactrsses
join us today, the truth is our concern, nothing but d truth.
Nollywood secret...rallying for d ruth!! Thanks and God bless
click here to join now www.facebook.com/actorssleepwithactrsses

Re: Hei!!! Charley Belongs To Ogboni Secret Cult?photos by RickyRoss1(m): 9:03am On Jun 08, 2013
What a demented fool. I pity his children. I wonder the kind of influence he will impact on his children/family.

When this goat finally dies, how are we going to remember him?

It seems he derives so much joy acting gay and doing stupid things.

1 Like

Re: Hei!!! Charley Belongs To Ogboni Secret Cult?photos by ebamma(m): 11:00am On Jun 08, 2013
Ricky_Ross: What a demented fool. I pity his children. I wonder the kind of influence he will impact on his children/family.

When this goat finally dies, how are we going to remember him?

It seems he derives so much joy acting gay and doing stupid things.
we will remember him as they man who did not give a damn about what people like u said about him

2 Likes

Re: Hei!!! Charley Belongs To Ogboni Secret Cult?photos by AbuMikey(m): 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2013
I just don't know what to say/TYPE!!
Re: Hei!!! Charley Belongs To Ogboni Secret Cult?photos by plainmirror(m): 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2013
†нэ devil Ʊ know z beta dan †нэ angel Ʊ dnt.
Re: Hei!!! Charley Belongs To Ogboni Secret Cult?photos by mukina2: 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2013

(1)

Meet The Celebs Who Correctly Predicted Their Own Deaths / What Is Jim Iyke Feeling Like In This New Photo? / Amber Rose: She Vows To Beat Kim Kardashian Badly& Disses Khloe(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.