Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,347 members, 7,868,002 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates (22259 Views)

MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? / Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order / Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2013
biafran soul:

Excuse me! Are you this clueless? it seems you don't know your left from your right. traders make more sales on weekends cos that's when most people shop. pls check on any nearby market and note whether weekdays and weekends are the same in terms of sales. mumu

bros traders make more sales weekdays ok. sometimes I don't go to d shop on Saturdays
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2013
SLIDE waxie: *live Wetin be life?
Even if una no go school, u neva pass by d fence?

wetin be Neva.
its never

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by chino24: 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs:

Typical Igbo dreamer, Biafra has become a reality bla bla bla. Declare it now make we dey look you.

Every person is the problem and not the Igbo man, a bunch of self centered people.

Where were you when a lot of Igbo households left to the East for a few months during 'Oso Abiola'. I could see at that time that life was becoming tough for a lot of those households. Their livelihoods were briefly taken away and there was agony. Gladly the situation got resolved and they had to live their normal lives again.

Look Mr, stop dreaming, if you secede, no one will give you the[b] same rights you had in Lagos, Abuja and Kano.[/b]

That is bullshit..

Does it means that Igbos does not have properties in South Africa, in Europe even in our neigboring West African countries, but their rights are respected as much? So same thing will happen here once Biafra gains indepedence. Have you forgotten that there is world body that police the world? The UN and other global agencies that makes sure that sovereignty of any independent countries are upheld. Nigerian case will not be different.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: LIVE COMMENTARY UPDATE FROM A YORUBA
MAN ON THE SIT AT HOME DIRECTIVE FROM
MASSOB
by Laalamed(m): 3:49pm
Ibos are united. my respect. it can never
happen in sw without using thugs to
force people. at least sit at home is better
bokoharam and their norther leaders.
nonviolent protest is best. Ghandi of india
did similar thing- nonviolent protest.
Show us evidence. Do you think we all have flat heads?
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by ballabriggs: 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2013
chino24:

That is bullshit..

Does it means that Igbos does not have properties in South Africa, in Europe even in our neigboring West African countries, but there rights are respected as much? So same thing will happen here once Biafra gains indepedence. Have you forgotten that there is world body that police the world? The UN and other global agencies that makes sure that sovereignty of any independent countries are upheld. Nigerian case will not be different.

The popualtion of Igbo's in South Africa is it the same as SW, SS and Northern Nigeria. The assets held in South Africa, is it anywhere close to what is held in these places?

A lot of you simply do not think and that is why it is easy for thugs and criminals like Uwazuruike to thrive. You just jump on the back of some half educated people to shout Biafra. When the time comes you will know how complex this your dream is.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by DerideGull(m): 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs:

Typical Igbo dreamer, Biafra has become a reality bla bla bla. Declare it now make we dey look you.

Every person is the problem and not the Igbo man, a bunch of self centered people.

Where were you when a lot of Igbo households left to the East for a few months during 'Oso Abiola'. I could see at that time that life was becoming tough for a lot of those households. Their livelihoods were briefly taken away and there was agony. Gladly the situation got resolved and they had to live their normal lives again.

Look Mr, stop dreaming, if you secede, no one will give you the same rights you had in Lagos, Abuja and Kano.

Are you nuts? Who made you the arbiter of time limitation on declaration of Independence? Time will definitely dictate when and how Republic of Igbo or Biafra will be declared.

What has Dubai got to do with Kano or Lagos? I am talking about paradise you are moronically dwelling on jungle. Anybody who peacefully had Republic of Igbo land or Biafra and still think about Lagos, Abuja and Kano should be shot.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by ballabriggs: 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2013
DerideGull:

Are you nuts? Who made you the arbiter of time limitation on declaration of Independence? Time will definitely dictate when and how Republic of Igbo or Biafra will be declared.

What has Dubai got to do with Kano or Lagos? I am talking about paradise you are moronically dwelling on jungle. Anybody who peacefully had Republic of Igbo or Biafra and still think about Lagos, Abuja and Kano should be shot.

He wants to go to Dubai. MUHEHEHEHE grin grin grin, dreamer. He has not even settled with Omoku people but dreams Dubai. The thing wey dey hungry una ehn, no be here e dey.

Sabi sabi na in dey kill una.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2013
What Emeka Ojukwu could not achieve after 30 months of war Ralph Uwazuruike thinks he can with just a sit-at-home. I don't blame him much but the people following him, and thinking it is a of freedom. I dey laugh.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by chino24: 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs:

The popualtion of Igbo's in South Africa is it the same as SW, SS and Northern Nigeria. The assets held in South Africa, is it anywhere close to what is held in these places?

A lot of you simply do not think and that is why it is easy for thugs and criminals like Uwazuruike to thrive. You just jump on the back of some half educated people to shout Biafra. When the time comes you will know how complex this your dream is.

What is even bothering me most is the internal strife that the young country of Biafra will witness if granted independence.
Concerning our investments outside the shores of Biafra, I think its a matter of bilateral relation with those countries that will solve such problems.

Because there may still be things of great interests of say Arewa republic or Oduduwa republic in the country of Biafra. So they will thread carefully as no country is an island, because even US and UK treats Nigeria with respect how much more.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by ballabriggs: 4:48pm On Jun 08, 2013
Ola Johnson: What Emeka Ojukwu could not achieve after 30 months of war Ralph Uwazuruike thinks he can with just a sit-at-home. I don't blame him much but the people following him, and thinking it is a of freedom. I dey laugh.

O boy, you need to see as I dey laugh as I dey type this things. Uwazuruike is only able to thrive because the people are not well informed and educated.

This thing they dream no go happen in the next 50 years. It is more complex than having people waste their time through a 'sit at home' protest.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by chino24: 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs:

O boy, you need to see as I dey laugh as I dey type this things. Uwazuruike is only able to thrive because the people are not well informed and educated.

This thing they dream no go happen in the next 50 years. It is more complex than having people waste their time through a 'sit at home' protest.

This is a family matter. I will advice that you do not discuss it with an outsider. We are a family, we will still sort out ourselves. Dalu nwanne..

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by ballabriggs: 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2013
chino24:

What is even bothering me most is the internal strife that the young country of Biafra will witness if granted independence.
Concerning our investments outside the shores of Biafra, I think its a matter of bilateral relation with those countries that will solve such problems.

Because there may still be things of great interests of say Arewa republic or Oduduwa republic in the country of Biafra. So they will thread carefully as no country is an island, because even US and UK treats Nigeria with respect how much more.

Arewa will rather collaborate with O'dua while you lose all your assets and rights in their own places. What do they have in Igbo land? Igbo land is not even enough to hold Igbo people not to talk of holding outsiders.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by DerideGull(m): 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs:

He wants to go to Dubai. MUHEHEHEHE grin grin grin, dreamer. He has not even settled with Omoku people but dreams Dubai. The thing wey dey hungry una ehn, no be here e dey.

Sabi sabi na in dey kill una.

Nigeria is very dusty and rudderless yet you have commented about groovy scenes in Owerre. When the man-made shackles are lifted off these peoples’ back, the explosion of socio-economic growth in Republic of Igbo land or New Biafra will trail from hinterland to the coastal plains of the country. Who needs dumbass Dubai when there are Owerre, Igwe Ocha and Asaba?

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2013
chino24:

What is evening bothering me most is the internal strife that that young country of Biafra will witness if granted independence.
Concerning our investments outside the shores of Biafra, I think its a matter of bilateral relation with those countries that will solve such problems. Because there may still be things of great interests of say Arewa republic or Oduduwa republic in the country of Biafra. So they will thread carefully as no country is an island, because even US and UK treats Nigeria with respect how much more.
I doubt any Nigerian will dream of investing among the "Jews" when, but I doubt, they get Biafra Republic because the "Jews" outside Biafra will be driven. The population will increase and there will be shortage of food which will be made excruciating by their land which has been destroyed by gully erosion. Also the nature of the country as landlocked will an adverse effect on "Jews". There will also be an increase in kidnapping.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by ballabriggs: 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2013
DerideGull:

Nigeria is very dusty and rudderless yet you have commented about groovy scenes in Owerre. When the man-made shackles are lifted off these peoples’ back, the explosion of socio-economic growth in Republic of Igbo land or New Biafra will trail from hinterland to the coastal plains of the country. Who needs dumbass Dubai when there are Owerre, Igwe Ocha and Asaba?

Asaba? MUHEHEHEHE ka chineke nna mela gi ebere. Wait make Asaba people catch you dey claim their territory, you go know say khaki no be leather.

Owerri is the only good place in the whole of SE and that is because it is a small town and thugs like Uwazuruike will not be tolerated in Owerri. Most of the people in Owerri are government workers who are very enlightened to know this is all deceit to further Uwazuruike's demonic agenda.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by chino24: 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs:

Arewa will rather collaborate with O'dua while you lose all your assets and rights in their own places. What do they have in Igbo land? Igbo land is not even enough to hold Igbo people not to talk of holding outsiders.

And where had you get that? have you checked the landmass of SE? The fact is that Igbos are like the Jews, they travel to every part of the world without limits. So you cannot use that as a basis that Igbos are found everywhere to now assert that it is because they have small land space. Just like the Jews, the Igbos are naturally moved by economic winds; wherever the wind of economy blows you will see an Igboman.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs:

How can a people be so misled. It's a pity.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by jjcbuthot: 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2013
dayokanu: Picture from the rally

With some grown men rocking female handbag and tampons

Look at them... How will these ones govern themselves?
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by ballabriggs: 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2013
chino24:

And where had you got that? have you checked the landmass of SE? The fact is that Igbos are like the Jews, they travel to every part of the world without limits. So you cannot uses the basis that Igbos are found everywhere to now assert that it is because they have small land space. Igbos are naturally moved by economic winds; wherever the wind of economy blows you will see an Igboman.

Land mass in SE? MUHEHEHEHEHE, make I no laugh scatter teeth. The one wey una get sef erosion done dey collect am while Peter Adaobi sits with his okpa daily doing nothing.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2013
jjcbuthot:

Look at them... How will these ones govern themselves?

It's like holding an Israeli flag just returned from pilgrimage from Israel.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by chino24: 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs:

Land mass in SE? MUHEHEHEHEHE, make I no laugh scatter teeth. The one wey una get sef erosion done dey collect am while Peter Adaobi sits with his okpa daily doing nothing.

I think I should quit my discussion with you as it is becoming clearer that am discussing with an a spy from the enemy camp. Google erosion sites in Nigeria: it is all over the country, so don't use that as a campaign to SE. In Anambra Obi in conjunction with FG are working on all the erosion sites in the state and SE, it is being contained presently.. Am a witness to it as am living in Anambra precisely Awka. The same approach is being used in other SE states.

There is landslide in Edo, Cross River. There is erosion reported in Ekiti, Ondo and even Oyo. There is ocean surge, high tide ravaging lagos all the time. There is drought in the north, causing them to move down south for economic survivability. So don't give me that crap. Still wonder why some of you cry more than the bereaved, there is something about it.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by jjcbuthot: 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs: I just called my home boy at Owerri now.

He says all the nkwobi and ugba joints are opened and boys are living their lives as normal.

You can check out Chioma spot, Mbari kitchen, Obari ogwa or Tropical gardens to live your normal lives. Anyi tala ugba nwuo mmi, ndi protest na mere ma.

Ignore the criminals called MASSOB, boys are living their lives normally.

The attention we are giving these lazy group of people is too much.

They should go on indefinite hunger strike if they like... No part of Nigeria will break away.

Nigeria dey kampe...
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by jjcbuthot: 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
Ola Johnson:
It's like holding an Israeli flag just returned from pilgrimage from Israel.

Lol... And what has Israeli flag got to do with Biafra struggle?

Is Israel funding them? Or are igbo claiming to be Israelite?
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by DerideGull(m): 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs:

Asaba? MUHEHEHEHE ka chineke nna mela gi ebere. Wait make Asaba people catch you dey claim their territory, you go know say khaki no be leather.

Owerri is the only good place in the whole of SE and that is because it is a small town and thugs like Uwazuruike will not be tolerated in Owerri. Most of the people in Owerri are government workers who are very enlightened to know this is all deceit to further Uwazuruike's demonic agenda.

It does not bother me to find you instinctively myopic on the issues about Nigeria, Ndigbo and Biafra. I am not going to make you wiser than you have appeared. I have noticed you kept referring to south-east and do not know if you meant the idiotic coinage pointing to a political zone.

You must know that Igbo land is not limited to the so-called south-east political zone because the term is one of the political shackles needed to be removed from the peoples' eyes. Again, Biafra was and is still larger than eastern region.

I have seen the pictures of the kids allegedly yarning for Biafra today. There is no doubt that mothers and fathers of these kids were running naked in their respective homes during Nigeria/Biafra war.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by mecedonia(m): 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2013
from ABA (ENYIMBA CITY): Ariaria is not Open! But d gates ar open because of wat d federal government said...dat d will shut down any Market dat close 2day...but no sales is goin on , meanwhile no one s coming to buy and most people are at home observing Biafran day. Very few cars and movement ar observed round d city...Is a Holiday n Aba!
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2013
These guys are joke. What point are they trying to prove? Same Shiit since 1860 with .0% achievement.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2013
jjcbuthot:

Lol... And what has Israeli flag got to do with Biafra struggle?

Is Israel funding them? Or are igbo claiming to be Israelite?
They claim to be Jews.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by ChristKid1: 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2013
Ola Johnson: What Emeka Ojukwu could not achieve after 30 months of war Ralph Uwazuruike thinks he can with just a sit-at-home. I don't blame him much but the people following him, and thinking it is a of freedom. I dey laugh.
and how is this your problem? Your tribesmen that are not observing the SAH exercise would make more sales and profit today. Why are you getting your miserabe self worked up here?
You cant help it can you? Keep on hatin' we keep on shinin'.
Get a life loser
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by ChristKid1: 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2013
Awka main market was completely locked down and everywhere is just peaceful. Some bars have just opened and people are drinking and enjoying themselves this evening.

Yet some non igbos especially yaríba peeps are giving themselves HBP. They have nothing to lose and everything to gain in this exercise.
Bunch of sad sissies.

Smh cheesy
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Malawian(m): 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2013
ilugunboy: I will surely drive around Lagos today and take pics of Ibos going about their lawful businesses...
cheesy cheesy cheesy you mean trek around ?
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2013
Chris†Kid:

and how is this your problem? Your tribesmen that are not observing the SAH exercise would make more sales and profit today. Why are you getting your miserabe self worked up here?
You cant help it can you? Keep on hatin' we keep on shinin'.
Get a life loser
Your compressed brain, a resultant effect of your flat head is your problem. What would you say is your achievement on today's exercise. Exercise llke this is ordinarily targetted at the government. But this is not but to yourselves.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by ChristKid1: 6:33pm On Jun 08, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Your compressed brain, a resultant effect of your flat head is your problem. What would you say is your achievement on today's exercise. Exercise llke this is ordinarily targetted at the government. But this is not but to yourselves.
Why are taking panadol for another's headache? I achieved a lot today. I got to see how united we can be. I hanged out and chilled with my guys. The sit at home was actually fun.
What did your lonely sad self achieved today apart hating on Igbos who doesn't give a damn about non entity jerks like ola nerd johnson?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

June 12: Peter Obi's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians / Ayodele Akele Is Dead! Ex NLC Lagos Chairman Dies / Dasukigate: Return Your N260m Share, Oshiomhole Tells Anennih

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.