Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates (22202 Views)

MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? / Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order / Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 08, 2013
gbanikiti: how you take know Omo Ilugun temi? grin

I know because police don't shoot at people sitting at home.....it's a sit-at-home order. What were those doing outside if not for criminal activity. tongue

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Zonacom(m): 10:34am On Jun 08, 2013
I think this tread was opened for nairalanders in various places, especially anambra to give live reports of hapenings there as regards the sit at home thing. Why then have some fuckards decided to mock and make nonsense of the tread while the annoying mods are doing nothing about it? I for one dont support some stuff this massob guys do because proper organisation is lacking but they are a hell lot better than militant groups who take up arms against the govt. Massob as a group just need some polishing and operational reorientation, and i tell you what, they will go places. From the reports here, some towns are obeying the sit at home order(though maybe out of fear) but the fact still remains that massob has got some grassroot support
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by biafransoul: 10:35am On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs:

Nwokem please take a seat. I am more Igbo than you are but I have a brain to think. Those other ethnic groups know this ia a huge joke that is not going to happen, so why waste your time.

You can keep fooling yourselves, you can keep letting those jobless 'Inaga' people at Maris junction in Owerri make money off you. Fact is, this country is not going to break anytime soon, so it is best you live in it and make it work for you instead of dreaming endlessly over what will never happen.

Bia onye sabo, you can have your say but remember the majority carries the vote. You can switch ethnicity if you like cos In our world you simply don't exist.

5 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 08, 2013
FROM OTUKPO MAIN MARKET, ALL SHOPS LOCKED DOWN JUST FEW STREET SHOPS OPENED.... BUT VERY CALM.... UP BIAFRA
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 08, 2013
I've known, as far back as 10 to 12 years ago, that this MASSOB thing is a joke.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by gbanikiti(m): 10:37am On Jun 08, 2013
kalunomics: you are entitled to your own opinion... May I remind you that Zik, Awolowo, et al didn't fold their arms when they were in quest for sovereignty?
I have said it earlier that it's only on nairaland you will see igbos who don't support Biafra, and you know why? It's because they benefit financially from entity called Nigeria and they know they will be at a loss if Nigeria disintegrate. Same applies to some igbo leaders.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by ballabriggs: 10:37am On Jun 08, 2013
Let me make these myopic people understand something.

The Igbo's failed to secede with the war because what Ojukwu saw during the war was not the same as what he saw before the war. Ojukwu was a young buzzing officer, had a lot of energy in him and he thought it was once Awo agrees with us to secede, then that is it, everyone goes their way. What he did not remember was Awo did not command Soldiers. Was he really expecting Awo to go to Lagos and declare secession in front of Gowon? Gowon would have simply destroyed him.

The truth is the issue of secession got more complex than Ojukwu thought initially and it is same with this protest organised by those making money off this deceit. It is easy to organise 'sit at home' protests, however, that is far from secession.

When the real thing comes, we will know how serious you people are.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Abu34: 10:39am On Jun 08, 2013
If you are in support of the Biafran's sit at home order pls click like...if u are against it look for a nearby wet transformer

10 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by gbanikiti(m): 10:39am On Jun 08, 2013
Skybancs: FROM OTUKPO MAIN MARKET, ALL SHOPS LOCKED DOWN JUST FEW STREET SHOPS OPENED.... BUT VERY CALM.... UP BIAFRA
Nice one coming from Benue State. cool cool
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by ballabriggs: 10:40am On Jun 08, 2013
biafran soul:

Bia onye sabo, you can have your say but remember the majority carries the vote. You can switch ethnicity if you like cos In our world you simply don't exist.

Sabo for telling you the truth. Okay, keep living in your World of fantasy.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by femmy82(m): 10:40am On Jun 08, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: Alaba market shut down in lagos due to sit at
home order by massob !!! well
development ......
plsss give update quoting location within abuja..abi d tin no affect abuja nii?
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by gbanikiti(m): 10:42am On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs: Let me make these myopic people understand something.

The Igbo's failed to secede with the war because what Ojukwu saw during the war was not the same as what he saw before the war. Ojukwu was a young buzzing officer, had a lot of energy in him and he thought it was once Awo agrees with us to secede, then that is it, everyone goes their way. What he did not remember was Awo did not command Soldiers. Was he really expecting Awo to go to Lagos and declare secession in front of Gowon? Gowon would have simply destroyed him.

The truth is the issue of secession got more complex than Ojukwu thought initially and it is same with this protest organised by those making money off this deceit. It is easy to organise 'sit at home' protests, however, that is far from secession.

Thanks for your comment. could you please take a seat while we get feebacks on the protest? thank you! cool cool

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by OneNaira6: 10:42am On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs:

Nwokem please take a seat. I am more Igbo than you are but I have a brain to think. Those other ethnic groups know this ia a huge joke that is not going to happen, so why waste your time.

You can keep fooling yourselves, you can keep letting those jobless 'Inaga' people at Maris junction in Owerri make money off you. Fact is, this country is not going to break anytime soon, so it is best you live in it and make it work for you instead of dreaming endlessly over what will never happen.

why can't you people ever stop pretending. why una dey claim ethnicity and changing it like clothes. anyway when you pretend Igbo, remember your past post betrays you.

Nigeria is already broken, all its left to do is sign and stamp it. Take a look at the country and tell me without fibbing that Nigeria is moving as one. the citizen are happy together and the country is behaving like a country that's not divided. swear with your life you truly believe this nation is not divided already.

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 08, 2013
Yes, in Osun State we don't know if the "Jews" are observing it: Today is general environmental sanitation. But I see some flat heads hawking otapiapia.

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by ballabriggs: 10:45am On Jun 08, 2013
One_Naira:

why can't you people ever stop pretending. why una dey claim ethnicity and changing it like clothes. anyway when you pretend Igbo, remember your past post betrays you.

Nigeria is already broken, all its left to do is sign and stamp it. Take a look at the country and tell me without fibbing that Nigeria is moving as one. the citizen are happy together and the country is behaving like a country that's not divided. swear with your life you truly believe this nation is not divided already.

So further balkanising the country is your way out. Hehehehe dreamer, keep dreaming, when the real issues come I will be the first to tell you. This sit at home is not the issue.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by biafransoul: 10:45am On Jun 08, 2013

Are you sure you're alright? Massob called for a sit at home in remembrance of the Apo 6 killed unjustly by the Nigerian police and other injustices being suffered by igbo people in this country and you're here online talking trash . Abeg, like I said earlier, if you don't what we are doing change ethnicity.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by kalunomics(m): 10:48am On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs:

you are entitled to your own opinion...
May I remind you that Zik, Awolowo,
et al didn't fold their arms when they were in quest for sovereignty? Considerable number of the Igbo
populace wants to have their
sovereignty, as can be enviced from the posts on Nairaland where anybody can sign up easily in thirty seconds and feign anything he wants... The few ones that wants the "Jonah and the Whale" unity here are the politicans whom are aptly protecting the goose that lays the golden egg for them at the detriment of their kinsmen.
You are probably one of the
politician's kid that has left the country on a member of your family clutching power...
Well, FYI, the "Inaga" people your are referencing has left Maris Junction in Owerri, for almost five years now.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by femmy82(m): 10:48am On Jun 08, 2013
[quote author=ballabriggs]Let me make these myopic people understand something.

When the real thing comes, we will know how serious you people are.myopic? Make ur point without insult.ur comment wld av made more senses without been insultive.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by ballabriggs: 10:50am On Jun 08, 2013
biafran soul:
Are you sure you're alright? Massob called for a sit at home in remembrance of the Apo 6 killed unjustly by the Nigerian police and other injustices being suffered by igbo people in this country and you're here online talking trash . Abeg, like I said earlier, if you don't what we are doing change ethnicity.

Muhehehehe, Mmuo Biafra. Keep deceiving yourselves, Nigerian Police have been killing people from all over and not only Igbo's.

It is dangerous and criminal for a group like Massob to use that to further their hate agenda just like the EDL did with the murder of Lee Rigby.

Massob in truth do not care about the Apo six. They are only interested in having an excuse to further their hate and make more money off the myopic. I am not deceived.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 08, 2013
9:13 am : Everywhere was quite in independence layout where i resides. It's like today is clean -up day.

9:32 am : i entered my car to tour enugu.

9:41 am : ever busy holy ghost was like a ghost town. Christ chemist was empty, ogbete main market is open, though 94 percent of the shops were closed.

10:03am : few people seen at old park.

10: 18am : drives through UNTH road, bunker lane, kingsway road, radio nigeria to new market. The roads were almost empty.
Popular new market known for food stocks is deserted.

10 :45am : drives through ekuru primary sch., shop rite, GTC, national messium of unity, turns right to fire service, teachers house/8 hours. Everywhere were empty.

Sincerely speaking, Igbos really want Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Policewoman(f): 10:51am On Jun 08, 2013
Just drove past Apo Mechanic village in Abuja where the APO 6 were trading before the were killed. Seems the Apo spare parts dealers are complying half way. Some are open, others are not. I will urge all to be law abiding while observing this sit at home. It's a matter of choice and nobody should be forced. Ndigbo ekenee m unu.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 08, 2013
dayokanu: These MACHOP people clueless sha

Why dem organize the sit at home on a weekend when people normally rest at home?

Why not on a working day to see their power and relevance

Stop exhibiting your limitations. It has already been established that most Igbos are traders, that's why we are discussing market activities. Most people (buyers) go to market on saturdays since every other day of the week they go to work.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by gbanikiti(m): 10:53am On Jun 08, 2013
ochukwuma15: 9:13 am : Everywhere was quite in independence layout where i resides. It's like today is clean -up day.

9:32 am : i entered my car to tour enugu.

9:41 am : ever busy holy ghost was like a ghost town. Christ chemist was empty, ogbete main market is open, though 94 percent of the shops were closed.

10:03am : few people seen at old park.

10: 18am : drives through UNTH road, bunker lane, kingsway road, radio nigeria to new market. The roads were almost empty.
Popular new market known for food stocks is deserted.

10 :45am : drives through ekuru primary sch., shop rite, GTC, national messium of unity, turns right to fire service, teachers house/8 hours. Everywhere were empty.

Sincerely speaking, Igbos really want Biafra.
- Chuks writes from Enugu, Nigeria.
That's the true Igbo Spirit. I love my people! cool cool
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by OneNaira6: 10:54am On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs:

So further balkanising the country is your way out.
yep. yea. if i can control the world, I'll definitely divide this nation right now as we speak. the only people benefiting from this shameful of a country is the elite and the two regions that know thyself. everybody else wan go.

Hehehehe dreamer, keep dreaming, when the real issues come I will be the first to tell you. This sit at home is not the issue.

keep "hehehe" and continue sleeping and dreaming. you go soon wake up from your slumber. Nigeria is legally allowed to break in 2014. everybody should go answer their papa name.

btw: since its obvious you don't know the reason behind the sit in, learn the reason behind it before yarning

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by femmy82(m): 10:55am On Jun 08, 2013
[quote author=Ola Johnson]Yes, in Osun State we don't know if the "Jews" are observing it: Today is general environmental sanitation. But I see some flat heads hawking otapiapia.meaningless update..
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by ballabriggs: 11:01am On Jun 08, 2013
One_Naira:
yep. yea. if i can control the world, I'll definitely divide this nation right now as we speak. the only people benefiting from this shameful of a country is the elite and the two regions that know thyself. everybody else wan go.

keep "hehehe" and continue sleeping and dreaming. you go soon wake up from your slumber. Nigeria is legally allowed to break in 2014. everybody should go answer their papa name.

btw: since its obvious you don't know the reason behind the sit in, learn the reason behind it before yarning

Nigeria is legally allowed to break, same way your likes told those people Israel will grant them free visas because are Jews.

Ka chineke mela gi ebere, onyeweanyi gozie gi, naha nna na nwa na mmuoso, for you spend days deceiving the unsuspecting with lies to further your pocket.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by kalunomics(m): 11:02am On Jun 08, 2013

Ojukwu called for the war when FG reneged the Aburi Accord.
Go and read your history before sitting infront of your computer to make mischievous spurious claims. He was deplomatic in all ramnifications of the quest for balkanization until the Aburi Accord was reneged.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by kalunomics(m): 11:02am On Jun 08, 2013

Ojukwu called for the war when FG reneged the Aburi Accord.
Go and read your history before sitting infront of your computer to make mischievous spurious claims. He was deplomatic in all ramnifications of the quest for balkanization until the Aburi Accord was reneged.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by Policewoman(f): 11:02am On Jun 08, 2013
So many western trolls on this page. Hope they don't derail the thread cos that's their regular trademark.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by OneNaira6: 11:07am On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs:

Nigeria is legally allowed to break, same way your likes told those people Israel will grant them free visHs because are Jews.

Ka chineke mela gi ebere, onyeweanyi gozie gi, naha nna na nwa na mmuoso, for you spend days deceiving the unsuspecting with lies to further your pocket.

boy stop yarning rubbish and go read lord luggard declaration of this country. someone posted up on here and even highlighted it here. this country can break up after its 100th year aka 2014 if we so choose. so far, we so choose. more and more community are seeking disintegration than staying as one. The only people that still want this shameful excuse of a nation is the elites and the two regions that know thyself.
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by OneNaira6: 11:08am On Jun 08, 2013
Policewoman: So many western trolls on this page. Hope they don't derail the thread cos that's their regular trademark.

they already did. wetin you expect?
Re: MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates by ballabriggs: 11:10am On Jun 08, 2013
One_Naira:

boy stop yarning rubbish and go read lord luggard declaration of this country. someone posted up on here and even highlighted it here. this country can break up in 2014 if we so choose. so far, we so choose. more and more community are seeking disintegration than staying as one. The only people that still want this shameful excuse of a nation is the elites and the two regions that know thyself.

Which of your imaginary community is seeking disintegration? Maybe the one you and Uwazuruike control at Okigwe. As for me and my community we remain strong.

No amount of intimidation by Uwazuruike and his Ommata boys will make us leave Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Dialogue -Our Patience Is Running Out, Niger Delta Militants Tell FG / Osinbajo Adds Adeyinka Asekun To Ambassadorial Nominee List / Ondo’s Ministerial Slot: Mimiko Upsets Permutations - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.