Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,037 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Hr Outsourcing Firms In Ibadan - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hr Outsourcing Firms In Ibadan (9032 Views)

Help With The List Of Outsourcing Firms For Oil And Gas And Banking In Uyo / List Of Genuine Outsourcing Firms In Abuja / A Prestigious HR Outsourcing Firm In Lagos Nigeria Seeks A Software Engineer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hr Outsourcing Firms In Ibadan by jayjayfancy(m): 8:38am On Jun 08, 2013
Lets do each other a favour here pls. Kindly send d names and address of all genuine recruiting firm u know in Ibadan. 4 easier access to jobs.
Re: Hr Outsourcing Firms In Ibadan by jayjayfancy(m): 8:48am On Jun 08, 2013
To start with. I kno of 2 genuine 1s. *ICSL @ the ibadan south west local govt office, at mobil roundabout, after first bank plc. Presently icsl is recruiting nd n hnd s mininum of lower. For banks. Go wit ur original and photocopies of ur credentials. D txt is alw either on monday or tuesday.
2. Xl hr outsourcing. @ uba building, dugbe alawo junction. They r @ d 2nd floor of dt building.
Re: Hr Outsourcing Firms In Ibadan by herboshedhe(f): 2:19pm On Jun 09, 2013
jayjayfancy: To start with. I kno of 2 genuine 1s. *ICSL @ the ibadan south west local govt office, at mobil roundabout, after first bank plc. Presently icsl is recruiting nd n hnd s mininum of lower. For banks. Go wit ur original and photocopies of ur credentials. D txt is alw either on monday or tuesday.
2. Xl hr outsourcing. @ uba building, dugbe alawo junction. They r @ d 2nd floor of dt building.
I learnt that d test for icsl holds on tuesdays and thursdays,buh u said its on mon and tuesdays,is it dt dr offices @lag and ib has different dates?pls shed more light on this...thanks
Re: Hr Outsourcing Firms In Ibadan by herboshedhe(f): 2:20pm On Jun 09, 2013
jayjayfancy: To start with. I kno of 2 genuine 1s. *ICSL @ the ibadan south west local govt office, at mobil roundabout, after first bank plc. Presently icsl is recruiting nd n hnd s mininum of lower. For banks. Go wit ur original and photocopies of ur credentials. D txt is alw either on monday or tuesday.
I learnt that d test for icsl holds on tuesdays and thursdays,buh u said its on mon and tuesdays,is it dt dr offices @lag and ib has different dates?pls shed more light on this...thanks
As regarding d Xl hour outsourcing,aw do I get dr?is it dt dr office in d same building uba bank uses?...thanks
Re: Hr Outsourcing Firms In Ibadan by Alabamagnate: 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
Pls can someone enlight me more about XL outsourcing firm in Ibadan.I want to get job through them and I want to know consequences of getting job through them.Pls it is urgent.
Re: Hr Outsourcing Firms In Ibadan by tbatbaby(f): 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2013
pls guys,help with addresses of hr ousourcing firm in lagos and ilorin.
Re: Hr Outsourcing Firms In Ibadan by crowntoro(f): 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
Alabamagnate: Pls can someone enlight me more about XL outsourcing firm in Ibadan.I want to get job through them and I want to know consequences of getting job through them.Pls it is urgent.
ow did u get to knw dem? Pls let me know
Re: Hr Outsourcing Firms In Ibadan by Alabamagnate: 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2013
crowntoro: ow did u get to knw dem? Pls let me know
throug a friend
Re: Hr Outsourcing Firms In Ibadan by Jeroms(m): 10:26am On Feb 16, 2015
I know of Ez37 after mokola.
They ar reliable n has very good clients too.
Re: Hr Outsourcing Firms In Ibadan by Encyclopedicon: 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
Mehn dz thread dry pass ijebu garri oo.Pls kindly contribute 2 dz thread if u av a useful info
Re: Hr Outsourcing Firms In Ibadan by jayjayfancy(m): 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
Jeroms:
I know of Ez37 after mokola.
They ar reliable n has very good clients too.

Have u gotten anything tangible from EZ of late ? I assume most of the offers aint worthy like that . Will like to know more about their credibility please .
Re: Hr Outsourcing Firms In Ibadan by bigladyT: 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
EZ37 Solutions seems quite reliable. They get a number of gud offers & do not charge candidates. They're usually on Splash FM every Thursday 10:15 am. There's no crime in trying anyway. Try checking them online.
Re: Hr Outsourcing Firms In Ibadan by damsberrydammy74(f): 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
For Ibadan Sol, if you go there u are on your own, they only have frustrating marketing job . That one is even not a problem the manager named fasipe olaolu is a he goat who can sleep with anyone in skirt upon empty promises, nothing tangible will come out. He also exploit people by collecting money and all sorts of things. I can't describe the man he is full of disappointment. Run for your life

(1) (Reply)

FAD FM, Calabar Is Recruiting (21 Positions) / Please Does Anyone Know Prower Resources / Nestle's Technical Training Center (NTTC) Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.