Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

I'm An MS Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook & VBA Guru. Need Help? Ask Me - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I'm An MS Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook & VBA Guru. Need Help? Ask Me (1057 Views)

The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru / Who Invented Microsoft Powerpoint? And What Year? / Convert MS Word, MS Powerpoint etc to PDF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm An MS Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook & VBA Guru. Need Help? Ask Me by olafusimic(m): 9:53am On Jun 08, 2013
Hi there,

I'm a Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & VBA guru. Truth is I make Microsoft Office sing and dance.

I can show you how to make a dynamic monthly Excel Budget sheet.

I can show you how to automate reports in Excel.

I can show you how to link PowerPoint charts to Excel and have them automatically update when you update the chart table in Excel.

I can show you how to make Mail Merge using MS Word & Outlook. That way you can send personalized mail to over 200 people (your accounts or clients) with just a click, and they will believe you typed it out one by one.

I can show you how to make professional PowerPoint presentations.

I can show you how to set up Outlook for any account. In fact, I have my yahoo mail, gmail, custom domain mail & work mail configured on outlook. I never miss an important mail.

I can show you how to setup a Rule in Outlook, so you can have mails from all the important people (your boss, big clients...) in one folder, then have all annoying system scheduled mails moved to another folder.

I can show you how to overcome company mailbox size limitations, so you won't have to delete mails anymore to make space for new mails. It's called Auto-archive.

I can show you how to include tables and charts in the body of your mail, so no one will be able to say they didn't see the table/chart. No need for unnecessary file attachments.

I can show you how to make complex reports in Excel.

I can show you how to make advanced charts in Excel. The kind of charts investment analysts make.
I can show you how to do magic with Pivot table.

I can show you how to work wonders with Vlookup, Hlookup, Lookup, Index, Match, IfError, Goalseek etc.

I can show you cool stuffs you never taught possible.

Best of all, I can help you out of any Excel, Outlook, Word or PowerPoint mess you find yourself in.

All you have to do is - ASK.

And why am I doing this for free?
Helping people online with the MS Office issues is one of the major criteria for Micosoft to award me the coveted Excel MVP award.

If you want to know more about Excel MVP or become a Guru in MS Excel, you can follow my series on MVP at http://www.olafusimichael.com/search/label/excel

1 Like

Re: I'm An MS Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook & VBA Guru. Need Help? Ask Me by Funnybro(m): 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
Mail Merge permits you to send same message to multiple client but with variance when it
for more details about mail merge follow the link below
http://www.techvaid.com/mail-merge-gmail-works-easy-steps-mail-merge/

(1) (Reply)

dont open this / Strong Dell E6510 With Nividia Dedicated Graphic Available For Sale / Alien Ware M14 With 1tb/12gb And 2gb Dedicated Nvidia For Gamers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.