Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Infidelity{how Come Women Forgive Easily,& Men Hardly Forgive?} - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Infidelity{how Come Women Forgive Easily,& Men Hardly Forgive?} (3346 Views)

How Come Women Are Terrible Drivers And Should They Be Barred From Driving? / My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me / Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infidelity{how Come Women Forgive Easily,& Men Hardly Forgive?} by flyKUDE(m): 2:19pm On May 18, 2006
women forgive their men for infidelity{at least 99% not all},while about 90% of men that find their wives guilty of infielity divorce them outright?.
i'm a man and just don't want to imagine that.to me,it's the only unfogiveable sin.what
my reason,is simply that the art of sex happens in the woman, she will carry my babies,and so cannot allow her polute herself.what do you think?
Re: Infidelity{how Come Women Forgive Easily,& Men Hardly Forgive?} by kajad(m): 2:26pm On May 18, 2006
its possible to forgive!

but, it will never be the same again cry cry
Re: Infidelity{how Come Women Forgive Easily,& Men Hardly Forgive?} by eveseh(f): 4:08pm On May 18, 2006
yea it is indeed kajad
Re: Infidelity{how Come Women Forgive Easily,& Men Hardly Forgive?} by hotangel2(f): 8:06am On May 22, 2006
kajad:

its possible to forgive!

but, it will never be the same again cry cry

so true.

To the topic, i actually think women forgive easily cos, u know, we r women.

1 Like

Re: Infidelity{how Come Women Forgive Easily,& Men Hardly Forgive?} by ldollier(f): 12:50pm On May 22, 2006
well, not all women forgive easily, as a matter of fact not all women will forgive. (for ex, me(dolls). anywho, even if they do forgive, it will never be the same as it use to. so whats the point, whats the point of forgiving and getting back with the person?
Re: Infidelity{how Come Women Forgive Easily,& Men Hardly Forgive?} by eveseh(f): 3:51pm On May 22, 2006
hot-angel:

so true.

To the topic, i actually think women forgive easily because, u know, we r women.

u are right indeed
Re: Infidelity{how Come Women Forgive Easily,& Men Hardly Forgive?} by LarryO2(f): 3:14pm On May 23, 2006
Infidelity is kind of more common among men, and most women have accepted it as something that is normal, So, they tend to forgive their partners for infidelity. Thatz how I see it.

1 Like

Re: Infidelity{how Come Women Forgive Easily,& Men Hardly Forgive?} by Rhodalyn(f): 3:15pm On May 23, 2006
well, thats just the nature of men, some things just shouldnt be questioned
Re: Infidelity{how Come Women Forgive Easily,& Men Hardly Forgive?} by sexynes(f): 8:25am On May 24, 2006
Well, according to oyinbo people, they said that it's because men measure the amount of love a woman has for another guy by her willingness to have sex with him while women feel men don't usually attach a lot of feelings to sex and may just have sex for immediate release. No be me talk am oh. LOL

1 Like

Re: Infidelity{how Come Women Forgive Easily,& Men Hardly Forgive?} by LarryO2(f): 10:26am On May 24, 2006
Well, according to oyinbo people, they said that it's because men measure the amount of love a woman has for another guy by her willingness to have sex with him while women feel men don't usually attach a lot of feelings to sex and may just have sex for immediate release. No be me talk am oh. LOL
Sexy, are you a man or woman? let me know before I comment on your talk.
Re: Infidelity{how Come Women Forgive Easily,& Men Hardly Forgive?} by sexynes(f): 11:26pm On May 24, 2006
am female oh,
Re: Infidelity{how Come Women Forgive Easily,& Men Hardly Forgive?} by BigShishi(m): 11:39pm On May 24, 2006
if my girl cheated on me, ill 4give her but she'll never have my heart which means i'll simply be pumping her with no feelings attached!
Re: Infidelity{how Come Women Forgive Easily,& Men Hardly Forgive?} by LarryO2(f): 9:49am On May 25, 2006
Another thing is, men are so selfish, they don't like sharing their properties; but women are good samaritan (but even if you don't want to share, can you tie your man down?)
Re: Infidelity{how Come Women Forgive Easily,& Men Hardly Forgive?} by TMoney4(m): 11:44am On May 25, 2006
sexy_nes:

I think you somehow right! when a woman can sleep with another man it speaks volume. A good woman cannot easily let go of her body like that, her body is her pride and asset and that is what men are attracted to. so if a woman is willing to let go of her body to another man, then its the height of it. its always better of forget that woman.

On the other hand, there is nothing really to man body(i think), this however does not escuse men for been unfaithful.

This kind of sin to me is forgivable but not forgetable. i dont think i will ever have the kinda commitment at heart as i use to have(talking from experience). its paintful it has to be like that!

I believe woman that are like that are next to a LovePeddler! sorry for begin too hard. But you know i hate infidelity with a passion. If you love that woman or man then stick to ur patner.

1 Like

Re: Infidelity{how Come Women Forgive Easily,& Men Hardly Forgive?} by sammyjl(f): 3:47pm On Oct 08, 2008
T Money:

I think you somehow right! when a woman can sleep with another man it speaks volume. A good woman cannot easily let go of her body like that, her body is her pride and asset and that is what men are attracted to. so if a woman is willing to let go of her body to another man, then its the height of it. its always better of forget that woman.

On the other hand, there is nothing really to man body(i think), this however does not escuse men for been unfaithful.

This kind of sin to me is forgivable but not forgetable. i don't think i will ever have the kind of commitment at heart as i use to have(talking from experience). its paintful it has to be like that!

I believe woman that are like that are next to a LovePeddler! sorry for begin too hard. But you know i hate infidelity with a passion. If you love that woman or man then stick to ur patner.

True indeed
Re: Infidelity{how Come Women Forgive Easily,& Men Hardly Forgive?} by KarmaMod(f): 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2008
Some women

Not all women are stupid enough to fall in that "forgiveness 24/7" trap.

2 Likes

Re: Infidelity{how Come Women Forgive Easily,& Men Hardly Forgive?} by sistawoman: 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2008
KarmaMod:

Some women

Not all women are stupid enough to fall in that "forgiveness 24/7" trap.

I know thats right. You let him treat you like dirt once and he keeps on doing it.

1 Like

Re: Infidelity{how Come Women Forgive Easily,& Men Hardly Forgive?} by kingsots(m): 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2008
Well i jst think dats d way things are, ladies av got a soft heart, dey can easily forgive and let it go bt nt guys no way, dey cant imagin shearing dere girl. It does nt mean guys should go around cheating having in mind dat dey will b forgiven. If u'v got a girl dat ur sure u love stick to her and make ur rlshp work.
Re: Infidelity{how Come Women Forgive Easily,& Men Hardly Forgive?} by rubi(f): 6:59pm On Oct 08, 2008
Can we continue in sin that grace may abound capital NO

@Most women do forgive because of motherly spirit that is deposited in them and some men they want to prove tough but that is immaturity
Re: Infidelity{how Come Women Forgive Easily,& Men Hardly Forgive?} by dumbledore: 1:56am On Oct 09, 2008
Re: Infidelity{how Come Women Forgive Easily,& Men Hardly Forgive?} by amaikama(m): 7:00pm On May 02, 2009
@poster! cause its the man that pays the bride price grin
Re: Infidelity{how Come Women Forgive Easily,& Men Hardly Forgive?} by topsy25(m): 9:01am On May 08, 2009
@poster,

I think most women (married ones) forgive easily just to keep their family cos either u like it or not the success or otherwise of a family depend mainly on the woman. More so, men by nature are polygamous and at the same time possessive.

Notwithstanding, men should learn to rule over their polygamous nature and try to love their women truthfully and faithfully undecided
Re: Infidelity{how Come Women Forgive Easily,& Men Hardly Forgive?} by Ben13: 2:05pm On May 08, 2009
exactly what I was about advising cool
Re: Infidelity{how Come Women Forgive Easily,& Men Hardly Forgive?} by ediemafio(m): 9:47am On Feb 27, 2011
i think sme women may forgive because they dont have a better option, In nigeria,d society frowns at divorce and the woman may never marry again,she may not even gain custody of the children, I think,thats the way it should be because,time will heal every wound, for instance,in the U.K,if a man cheats,his wife would divorce him,take custody of the children and worst of all,sleep around to spike him,thats why too many families are broken in the western world, A good nigerian woman is d best u can ever have,she respects her body,will not cheat because haer man did it,
Ladies pls correct me if i am wrong,

1 Like

Re: Infidelity{how Come Women Forgive Easily,& Men Hardly Forgive?} by rasputinn(m): 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2011
Rhodalyn:

well, thats just the nature of men, some things just shouldnt be questioned

Na wa,but na true

topsy25:

@poster,

I think most women (married ones) forgive easily just to keep their family cos either u like it or not the success or otherwise of a family depend mainly on the woman. More so, men by nature are polygamous and at the same time possessive.

Notwithstanding, men should learn to rule over their polygamous nature and try to love their women truthfully and faithfully undecided

Na wa also,na true also cheesy cheesy
Re: Infidelity{how Come Women Forgive Easily,& Men Hardly Forgive?} by okwabayi(m): 10:09am On May 14, 2018
With no studies posted as proof I can't take these claims serious.

I believe it is because when women cheat their mind is already gone from their present lover and hinged on a life with the new one. It's why a woman who is already enjoying her present relationship sees all men as inferior to the man she's with.

On the other hand a man who is in love can sleep with a woman while maintaining his commitment of feeding, raising children, caring and supporting his original lover.
Re: Infidelity{how Come Women Forgive Easily,& Men Hardly Forgive?} by Deprofessional(m): 2:35pm On May 14, 2018
It is really difficult to live with the reality that another man has dipped into my dip.

I can't live with that.

(1) (Reply)

See Pictures Of A 7 Yrs Old Model / "My Father Checks My Private Part To See If Someone Sleeps With Me" –Young Lady / I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.