Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) (41321 Views)

Yetunde Bustline Celebrates Her 45th Birthday In London (Photos) / Olamide’s Son Celebrates 1st Birthday In Grand Style (Photos) / Olamide And Phyno Chilling In London (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by AbuMikey(m): 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2013
Poko!!!....Haters gonna hate!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by Biim: 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2013
It seems she replaced her bathing soap with Omo and her body cream with hypo.

She looks so different and old, CFCAN have you seen this?lol

Happy birthday Gaga Tonto.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by Kelvindwaplord(m): 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2013
Omo , which kind HYPO be thiss naa See bleachinq.........just take a look at tha first picture , she looks white!!.....Abi Naa Toomuch Di*k cause am :p
Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2013
This is why i always counter the "White Women Tan to Look Black" argument to support bleaching...

If you notice...Tonto also has on a Blonde Synthetic Hair Piece or Chemical of Some Sort to make her hair straight, and Blonde to go along with the bleach and makeup.....Along with a bizarre pointy tipped contoured nose

Where as white women, do not get surgery to make their nostrils wider, nor do they wear fake wigs in the image of your hair.

3/3 > 1/3

Tanning to get my color doesn't make someone try to look like another Race

Reshaping & Chemically Changing/Cutting ~ your nose, your hair, your skin color, your eyes ect....is Trying to Look like Another Race IMO.

Tonto Chill Yohhh....Damn even i can't defend her Cave Woman Admiration ATM

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2013
She dey form janddie, I no knw abt u o, bt dis girl wowo, bt I admire her courage... Behaving as if she is alright...
Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by lafuria1(m): 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2013
shangpearlz: Haba tonto!!!! u jst lost a fan
She will just buy another fan or just buy an air conditioning instead .

Kidding.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2013
I Believe she uses the same Body Cream All4Naija Endorses

I am not quite sure ATM

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by ifeomabernard(f): 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2013
mko abiola: In no tym,Ds atutu poyoyo will soon make d front page.lol!
sip it up guy n deal it wit grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by chuksoyo21(m): 2:31pm On Jun 08, 2013
Is that a brand of saclux, daclux or clover paint on her face?
She never talk wetin dey hungry her!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2013
This Brown African Princess is Ruining Herself sad

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2013
She is naturally light skinned
But how does one go from that to this?

Before and after

Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by Fyngal1(f): 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2013
OMG! Is that white 'buluku' i see underneath d black tights? *ouch*!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by dasparrow: 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2013
Na wa
Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by hoochay: 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2013
na delsu university she for finish her schoolings
Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2013
She reminds me so much of Amy Winehouse
Hailed and applauded by fans as they watched her die
I hope she changes her ways soon
The drugs and alcohol will get her if she doesn't
Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by dasparrow: 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: This Brown African Princess is Ruining Herself sad

Precisely!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2013
chai dix gal don white finish msheew

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2013
babyosisi: She is naturally ligh skinned

Before and after

The more stark comparison in your picture is the Tip of the Nose

Look at how much it changed

It's a damn shame how Much Black Women hate themselves....stop conforming Yohh Damn

@ Thread

Personally i think peer pressure by other black women drives women to this more then black men

Black Men are thirsty Bums who will fhhuck anything...

It's the Women who won't allow you in their "social circle" if you are too "black & ugly" or if your nose is too wide & your hair is too nappy.

There isn't one Black Man Alive who would not have fhhucked the Original Tonto

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2013
I got a Movie on my Drive, a really old nigerian movie....where tonto is about Carmelo Anthony's Complexion, and she is really young.

Ill try to look for it one day

This woman once upon a time was a Goddess
Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by niggi4life(m): 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2013
Oh my God!!! See as tonto dike don white finish!! I can vividly remember when she first started acting, she used to be very very pretty and natural then. secondly why is it that any topic about tonto dikeh automatically makes the front page?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by Adanyebe(m): 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
WE KNOW ITS HER BAIDAY BUT....HOW OLD IS SHEEE ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by plainmirror(m): 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
She resemble pussyCAT

Nxt gist joor
Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by mtprofessor5(m): 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
murimoney: rock ko volcano ni.
wetin u dey talk sef?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by promkingzz(m): 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
Why d hell is dis child looking like a witch? Ewo nnam o, mama born pikin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 08, 2013
babyosisi: She is naturally light skinned

Before and after

It's more shocking that you think that only darkskinned women bleaches.

72% of Nigerian women bleaches, go figure.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by mtprofessor5(m): 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2013
niggi4life: Oh my God!!! See as tonto dike don white finish!! I can vividly remember when she first started acting, she used to be very very pretty and natural then. secondly why is it that any topic about tonto dikeh automatically makes the front page?
coz she b abnormal celebrity
Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2013
It's more shameful that as each day passes by, more and more Nollywoodians bleaches

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by mtprofessor5(m): 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2013
babyosisi: She is naturally light skinned

Before and after
ask bleachin cream company
Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2013
She looks like a hooker, crack-headed snow white.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by INFO70: 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2013
She used to be good looking. What's happening to her ? Walkin corpse ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by deadie(m): 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2013
So childish. I thought she was an adult.

Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by Ochek: 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2013
Make una no vex! She looks ugly here o! I used to think she is pretty fa (abi my just open?).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Talks About How His Bentley Is Used As Police Car In Dubai / Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner / Ini Edo Shows Off Stunning New Look (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.