Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,362 members, 7,829,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) (41328 Views)

Yetunde Bustline Celebrates Her 45th Birthday In London (Photos) / Olamide’s Son Celebrates 1st Birthday In Grand Style (Photos) / Olamide And Phyno Chilling In London (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2013
shocked cheeei!

Abeg CFCFan go talk to your sweetheart nau, she is gettin out of control,
she used to be so pretty tho, how sadsad self-hate is a biiiitch.

Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by olaide19(f): 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2013
murimoney: did she luk @ d mirror b4 she got out of her aus? undecided shocked
JEEEZZZ.... grin
I doubt it...........
Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by chuks000(m): 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2013
2nd 2 comment
Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by spoofproof: 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
undecided she looking like a ghost and some fooools will come and tell me heeebo's/ibos are fair people

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2013
Sysy: shocked cheeei!

Abeg CFCFan go talk to your sweetheart nau, she is gettin out of control,
she used to be so pretty tho, how sadsad self-hate is a biiiitch.

Tontoooooo ~~~~
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2013
I wish i lived in a world backwards from this realm of reality where women tried to purposely get Darker.

So i could feed my fetish
Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by spoofproof: 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2013
So nasty, I can't eat around this pale shyt

Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2013
spoofproof: undecided she looking like a ghost and some fooools will come and tell me heeebo's/ibos are fair people

Yeah yeah

There are better bleachers at your end
Who bleach till the veins on their boobies stand up
Eediot

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2013
Uh Oh, here we go again...........

...lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by spoofproof: 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2013
grin grin grin what a nose

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by mensdept: 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2013
Our country is lost lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by Lakulos(m): 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
she looks like a vampire in the second pix
Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by spoofproof: 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2013
babyosisi:

Yeah yeah

There are better bleachers at your end
Who bleach till the veins on their boobies stand up
Eediot

grin grin grin grin

Smh @ the monkey, Nigerians and tribalism

Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2013
who is that oyibo or abino? if na this TONTO; pls. her fans and friends should advise her to reduce the bleaching. I think original olive oil for 90 days will do her good.
Make she begin wear "original olive oil" to repair her skin.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by pendusky(m): 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2013
Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by victorazy(m): 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2013
I FIT STRANGLE MY WIFE BECAUSE OF THIS GIRL
I LUV U cry
Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by igemi(f): 5:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
Na wa oo,
Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by vanessara: 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2013
grin

Can't differentiate between "Poko" and Wakco Jackco
Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by Abdulmalik42: 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2013
Tonto, you need to counsel
Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2013
Happy birthday, Tonto Charity Dikeh smiley
I hope u aren't bleaching undecided
She's 4 yrs older than me
Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 08, 2013
CFCfan: Happy birthday, Tonto Charity Dikeh smiley
I'm loving ur swag.

She's 4 yrs older than me

You like the older ones abi tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by Otses(f): 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2013
Tonto should be merciful on her skin, I almost thought I was staring at a vampire or one of those things!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by HotieTima(f): 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2013
Bleaching is killing this girl

Nah wow ooo sad undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by Cestmoi1(f): 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2013
Holy molly! warris dis? she luks lyk a spook.still lyk her doh.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by KweenAdz(f): 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
Our Nigerian Micheal Jackson! Chinekeee!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by SmashingM(f): 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
She looks like a scarecrow
Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2013
KweenAdz: Our Nigerian Micheal Jackson! Chinekeee!

........lol

I use to be so scared of the White Mid 90s Michael Jackson when i was a Kid.

Never Thought he would be a Pioneer for so many Black Women and their Self Hate Mission.....

Never in my life did i think that would happen.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by tjadeba(m): 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2013
deadie: So childish. I thought she was an adult.
My thoughts too
Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by SailorXY: 6:30pm On Jun 08, 2013
undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by Meddler(f): 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2013
This what happens when you use a shady make up artist (I guarantee you she did not do that herself). Let me point out the most obvious mistake:
Using a foundation and cover way lighter than ur skin color. When choosing foundation always look for ones that blend to ur skin color. Make up artist wud advice you to dab a bit on ur chin and blend in rather than the back of ur hands. The skin on the back of our hands tend to be lighter than our face color.
Many women tend to be guilty of this so she's not the first and this is definitely not a case of bleaching cream.
Using proper light while applying ur makeup makes a whole lotta difference in d end
The camera man just did her a diservice. But really not his/her fault though. Still blame the makeup artist who gave her the ghost face.
Other than that I think she looked quite lovely. I really don't like blonde hair on black chicks but she pulled it off quite well.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by nnekaregy(f): 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2013
It is just the colour of powder she used on her face as evident in the difference between the colour of her face and other parts of her body and not bleaching. Let's try to be positive in analysing others.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) by LuluSparklez(f): 6:50pm On Jun 08, 2013
what's wrong with this ho? Is she tryna look white that sh*t suckx tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ini Edo Shows Off Stunning New Look (photos) / Davido Has Imade's Name Tattooed On His Hand / Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.