Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Big Daddy Vs Nissan Altima 2008 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Big Daddy Vs Nissan Altima 2008 (2115 Views)

Terrible Fuel Millage Of My Altima 2008 / 2005 Nissan Altima Vs 2005 Toyota Camry / Big Daddy Camry (2003 - 2006): Why Don't People Like It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Daddy Vs Nissan Altima 2008 by segzyndpep(m): 11:03am On Jun 08, 2013
Please i need your candid advice on either of toyota camry 2006 or nissan altima 2008...i am so confuse about it....i need your urgent advice which can i go for...or advice on any other good car withing the price range
Re: Big Daddy Vs Nissan Altima 2008 by nissparts(m): 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
Price range?
Both cars are not in the same price range.
Re: Big Daddy Vs Nissan Altima 2008 by segzyndpep(m): 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2013
Please suggest which i should go for..the difference isnt more than 200k..
Re: Big Daddy Vs Nissan Altima 2008 by JUO(m): 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2013
if you like buy car wen go turn to u security man. both are good cars. you can follow the iPhone class or ....
Re: Big Daddy Vs Nissan Altima 2008 by elektra80: 10:58pm On Jun 08, 2013
JUO: if you like buy car wen go turn to u security man. both are good cars. you can follow the iPhone class or ....

or the crackberry class lol
Re: Big Daddy Vs Nissan Altima 2008 by elektra80: 11:27pm On Jun 08, 2013
They are not in the same class. Yes the price difference might be close but that is because the Camry is overrated and Nigerians have this syndrome for Toyotas sayings its more rugged and durable. Dealers tend to bring on more Toyotas because of more buyers, hence hike in price. Its just the same way Nigerians are crazy over blackberry. Blackberries don't even sell in the states and other countries anymore but in naija its regarded as the best phone. No wonder bb q10 is sold in naija for 130k. More expensive than the iPhone 5 and Samsung galaxy s4 but really with far less features and inferior operating system. Nigerians are afraid of trying new/different things.
the 2008 Altima is far superior to the 2003 Camry (big daddy) in all aspects. The Camry is so boring and looks like a coffin. It just depends on ur maintenance culture. Parts might be a little expensive on the Altima but then that's a small price to pay for all the features u get. No car that doesn't give problems, just get a competent mechanic. I would go for the Altima if I were u and have the money... Or better still join the rest and go for d camry
Re: Big Daddy Vs Nissan Altima 2008 by elektra80: 11:28pm On Jun 08, 2013
They are not in the same class. Yes the price difference might be close but that is because the Camry is overrated and Nigerians have this syndrome for Toyotas sayings its more rugged and durable. Dealers tend to bring on more Toyotas because of more buyers, hence hike in price. Its just the same way Nigerians are crazy over blackberry. Blackberries don't even sell in the states and other countries anymore but in naija its regarded as the best phone. No wonder bb q10 is sold in naija for 130k. More expensive than the iPhone 5 and Samsung galaxy s4 but really with far less features and inferior operating system. Nigerians are afraid of trying new/different things.
the 2008 Altima is far superior to the 2003 Camry (big daddy) in all aspects. The Camry is so boring and looks like a coffin. It just depends on ur maintenance culture. Parts might be a little expensive on the Altima but then that's a small price to pay for all the features u get. No car that doesn't give problems, just get a competent mechanic. I would go for the Altima if I were u and have the money... Or better still join the rest and go for d camry
Re: Big Daddy Vs Nissan Altima 2008 by segzyndpep(m): 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2013
Thanks so very much this really make me happy and it makes so much sense
Re: Big Daddy Vs Nissan Altima 2008 by nissparts(m): 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Crown 1978 Car Remodeling Project / Honda Accord (EOD) 2005 V6 Engine Needed / Duties Of Lagos Computerised Vehicle Inspection Service (LACVIS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.