Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,225 members, 7,853,187 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police (18824 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested / Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC / Breaking News Ibrahim Shekarau Arrested By Sss Over Sponsorship Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by PvtParts1: 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2013
atine777: Pls who are the sahelians in Kano State

A sahelian is anybody from the Sahel region of west africa including northern Nigeria.
Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by druid06(m): 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
Myself2: WARNING

Thunder fire anybody that will come here and scream blue murder or accuse GEJ of anything

No stone should be left unturned in the fight against terror.

Hit like if you agree with me

Wished for a way to give you a billion likes but I was only given the option of only one 'like'. Nice comment by the way.
Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by dad007(m): 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2013
Gpius: Nawao...naija pesn no fit shak garri in peace again...anyway mak i finish my garri b4 ee full plate
na so,so,garri you dey chop.waitin dey worry you sef? abi you nor hear say fire dey our roof? grin grin grin
Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by chukjojo(m): 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2013
Ok
Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by franchizy(m): 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2013
I condemn dis raid, I condemn it, I condemn it.
Do they ve a court order to raid the late Hassan Agwai residence. GEJ wil tink he is wining d battle but I must confess dat he wil regret all dis.
How many houses did they raid in the Niger Delta wen the militants were killing and kidnaping.
Afterall 90% of Boko Haram members are from d SE, SS and SW. They just cover up to tarnish d North but Allah will expose dem one by one and vindicate the North.
Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by Dracula27: 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2013
franchizy: I condemn dis raid, I condemn it, I condemn it.
Do they ve a court order to raid the late Hassan Agwai residence. GEJ wil tink he is wining d battle but I must confess dat he wil regret all dis.
How many houses did they raid in the Niger Delta wen the militants were killing and kidnaping.
Afterall 90% of Boko Haram members are from d SE, SS and SW. They just cover up to tarnish d North but Allah will expose dem one by one and vindicate the North.
:ooooh boy eeeeh !!! This one na madness ooo!!

3 Likes

Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by donem: 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2013
lucenzo: shoot them all, later we would talk angry angry angry angry

any hausa person caught with a beard shud be shot dead cool

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Hmm! Lucenzo, thats too extreme oo.
Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by franchizy(m): 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2013
Dracula27%:
:ooooh boy eeeeh !!! This one na madness ooo!!

Which madness, only in Nigeria where law enforcement Agencies carry d laws into there hands. I repeat GEJ wil not win d war on Boko Haram witout the Northern Elders he is attacking.
Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by vibrio(m): 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2013

Why do I see a similarity between your post and Gen. Buhari's comments on Boko Haram?
Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by kelvincoll(m): 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2013

any hausa person caught with a beard shud be shot dead cool

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

LMAO!!! grin grin grin Some Weekend diet here smiley
Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by Decryptor(m): 5:58pm On Jun 08, 2013
Shataaaappppp your dirty mouth! I suspect your family members make up the remaining 10% you are talking about. God is exposing you people one by one. The late Ciroma has been exposed. It remains that Rtd.Gen Maradonna, Genevieve's Ex-Sugar Daddy, Pst Tunde Bakare's Oga etc!
Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by franchizy(m): 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2013
Decryptor: Shataaaappppp your dirty mouth! I suspect your family members make up the remaining 10% you are talking about. God is exposing you people one by one. The late Ciroma has been exposed. It remains that Rtd.Gen Maradonna, Genevieve's Ex-Sugar Daddy, Pst Tunde Bakare's Oga etc!

You don't insult someone but you only back up ur comment with an evidence. Everybody remains innocent until prescribed guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction.
JTF ve been claiming everyday that they arested dis and dat, tell me how many they ve paraded in d court.
Offcourse GEJ is afraid dat the suspects wil expose members of his cabinet who are there major sponsors.
You remember wen GEJ told Nigerians dat he knows d sponsors of Boko Haram, dat many are in his cabinets and dis are SS, SE and SW
Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by meforyou1(m): 6:28pm On Jun 08, 2013
don't care if mods ban me or not,but I must say that u are very extremely stupid for these comments. Did u and your boko brothers obtain a magistrate's permit before killing igbos and corpers in the north east?

1 Like

Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by EasternLeopard: 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
franchizy: 90% of Boko Haram members are from d SE, SS and SW. They just cover up to tarnish d North.
[color=#006600] Ur statement confirms that d North is a slave to d South. So pls tell ur brothers to beg us b4 we destroy d North
Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by EasternLeopard: 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
franchizy:
GEJ wil not win d war on Boko Haram without the Northern Elders he is attacking.
[color=#006600] Even if all d Northern Muslims are armed, GEJ troops will squash ur uprising. Nigerdeltan militants were neva defeated unlike ur BH

1 Like

Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by gbrown(m): 6:58pm On Jun 08, 2013
Pvt. Parts:
If you have ever been to Kano before, you will find that your fellow "Nigerian" from Kano holds more respect for Sahelians than you even if these Sahelians are not sharing the same Nationality as you are with them.

I won't be surprised if the Chadians are actually relatives of the late Hassan Agwai Mohammed aka Ciroman Keffi and I don't mean by marriage only.

Most of these northerner politicians are actually either from Niger, Cameroon, Chad or as far flung away as Sudan.

There was once a call by some northern governors during the time of OBJ for monetary assistance in constructing a road network in Niger Republic. The reason they cited was that they have family links over in that country.

One Nigeria my foot!

my brotherman, i totally agree with you, if you ever have any altercation with anyone from chad,niger,northern cameroun and Sudan, if you are in kano,be sure to incure the wrath of your northern Moslem brothers, i,ve experienced it severally.
Pls the JTF and SSS should pls raid the Yemen consulate at hotoro GRA kano, the characters i see coming out of the place are suicide bombers, remember Yemen is the same country where the illfated kano bomber was trained,of what economic benefit is Yemen consular office to Nigeria?
Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by franchizy(m): 6:58pm On Jun 08, 2013
EasternLeopard: [color=#006600] Ur statement confirms that d North is a slave to d South. So pls tell ur brothers to beg us b4 we destroy d North

This is laughable, how can d North be a slave to d south. I'm sure we the North deport every southerner, poverty will kill u people.
Why are your people from d south still living in the North.
Its obvious dat d North contribute 70% of Nigerians GDP.
Moreover the North have so much oil and mineral resources.
We are saving our oil 4 our children.
I want u to counter my points and not insult me.
Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by aalex1: 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2013
Myself2: WARNING

Thunder fire anybody that will come here and scream blue murder or accuse GEJ of anything

No stone should be left unturned in the fight against terror.

Hit like if you agree with me
I agree wit U̶̲̥̅̊, but i won't hit like grin grin grin
Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by franchizy(m): 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
EasternLeopard: [color=#006600] Even if all d Northern Muslims are armed, GEJ troops will squash ur uprising. Nigerdeltan militants were neva defeated unlike ur BH
Pls there is nothing like Boko Haram. This sects are christians and Ex Niger Delta militants who are been used to tarnish d image of d North.
Islam is a religion of peace, we don't kill or shed blood.
Have u ask tourself why d JTF don't parade the suspects they claim everyday dat they arested in court.
The reason is dat they are all SS, SE and SW. I'm sure wen Buhari take over in 2015, the truth will prevail. Insha Allah
Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by EasternLeopard: 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2013
franchizy:
This is laughable, how can d North be a slave to d south.
[color=#006600] U just acknowledged that when u said that the SW, SS and SE are the ones terrorising the North. A master can maltreat his servant who has no choice but to plead.
Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by EasternLeopard: 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2013
franchizy:
Boko Haram are christians and Ex Niger Delta militants who are been used to tarnish d image of d North. I'm sure wen Buhari take over in 2015, the truth will prevail.
[color=#006600] Note SE, SS, Xtian SW/North will neva vote GMB.
Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by Akpan107(m): 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2013
franchizy:

This is laughable, how can d North be a slave to d south. I'm sure we the North deport every southerner, poverty will kill u people.
I think you should also save your drinking water to your inborn children! Why would you go hungry while you have food?
Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by phonetics: 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2013

FINALLY, the Boko Haramites are showing up one by one...!

1 Like

Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by BetaThings: 9:16pm On Jun 08, 2013

any hausa person caught with a beard shud be shot dead

Don't worry! It is turn by turn
Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by kross01(m): 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2013
franchizy:

I want u to counter my points and not insult me
I've actually gone through ur posts on this thread over & over again & 'm yet to see any point not to talk of one to be countered, rather all i saw are dumb posts from a deranged maniac who happens to have access to the internet. Ur darling north accounts for 70% of nigeria's GDP(in ur fever induced dreams though), yet you account for the highest poverty rate & stone age record in education(or lack of it). If i may borrow some few lines from the british rep few mnths ago, 40million of ur daft brothers are poverty stricken which is why they go bomb schools for a meagre 5,000naira. Enough said, best advice for you, hand over urself to jtf now that u still can, next time u might be facing a firing squad. Cow blooded organism

3 Likes

Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by powerblaze(m): 12:01am On Jun 09, 2013

Ur stupidity is highly contagious!
Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by powerblaze(m): 12:04am On Jun 09, 2013
franchizy:
Pls there is nothing like Boko Haram. This sects are christians and Ex Niger Delta militants who are been used to tarnish d image of d North.
Have u ask tourself why d JTF don't parade the suspects they claim everyday dat they arested in court.
The reason is dat they are all SS, SE and SW. I'm sure wen Buhari take over in 2015, the truth will prevail. Insha Allah

Whatever it is ur smokin, DONT STOP! ITS working! AS5HOLE!
Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by confusion247(m): 1:36am On Jun 09, 2013
I have told you several times to stay away from kunu but you refused, now see how kunu have made you reason like a goat. Soon you will blame Ojukwu or Achebe for islamic jihads(boko haram). Sorry for your demented brain condition. The best thing for you is to commit suicide because your life on earth is worthless. The earlier you commit suicide the better for you and your fellow alamajiris.
Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by confusion247(m): 1:41am On Jun 09, 2013
franchizy:

Which madness, only in Nigeria where law enforcement Agencies carry d laws into there hands. I repeat GEJ wil not win d war on Boko Haram witout the Northern Elders he is attacking.
Jonathan will not win the war against boko haram because Northern Elders Forum and Arewa Consultative Forum are the real brain behind boko haram. Northerners condone evil rather than condemn it. Let them wait till eternity for amnesty money which will never come, we will never dialogue with jihadist, mujahideen and terrorists. UP JTF.
Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by confusion247(m): 1:56am On Jun 09, 2013
franchizy:
You are right, when you look at the activities of boko haram, alqaeda, al-shabab, talibans, hezbollah, hamas, quassam brigade, jihadist, mujahideen, you will agree that islam is a religion of peace.
Thank you for reminding us that late YUSUF, imam shekeau, kabiru sokoto, abu qaqa,sani musthpaa etc are from southern part of Nigeria. Northern Nigeria has only one image and that image is "BORN TO KILL". Nothing can tarnish that or take it away from them, soon you will tell us that fulani herdsmen is from another planet. To be sincere with you, kunu have destroyed your brain completely, if you were to be in my village, i won't hesitate to sacrifice you to the oracle of my village and beg the oracle to accept you as an animal since you can't reason better than a goat.

2 Likes

Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by confusion247(m): 2:07am On Jun 09, 2013
franchizy:

The only thing i don't understand on earth is the reason why every northern muslim thinks and reasons like a goat. If all your sentence above is correct, how do you prove that with 10 million alamajiris in northern Nigeria. Is alamajiri a way of life or northern tradition? you suppose to be ashamed of yourself and rebuke that igbo man that allowed you to use his internet subscription to make mockery of your demented brain. Is better to have a goat in the house than to have a sub human like you 100 kilometers close to the nearest human being. I am sorry for your neighbors, it would have been better for them to live with HIV virus than to have you in their neighborhood.
Re: Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police by Myself2(m): 6:47am On Jun 09, 2013
druid06:

Wished for a way to give you a billion likes but I was only given the option of only one 'like'. Nice comment by the way.

Much appreciated druid06,God bless you and all the other posters that liked my comment,God bless and give our president the wisdom he needs to pilot the affairs of this great nation at such a time like this,a time where we are at war;war against open and hidden terrorists,God bless and protect our soldiers and may God bless Nigeria.

For all the nairalanders that liked my comment,anybody wey say una water no go boil,him own no go warm at all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Ahmed Lawan Takes Oath Of Office As Senate President (video) / Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District / Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.