Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Tunde Ednut Criticized For Burying People In The Sand In New Video - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tunde Ednut Criticized For Burying People In The Sand In New Video (12684 Views)

Ice Prince, Davido, Jjc, Tunde Ednut And Lynxxx Sing For Christmas / New Music: Tunde Ednut, Ice Prince, Jjc, Lynxxx, Davido – Jingle Bell / Exclusive: Samklef, Tunde Ednut @ Morachi’s “ibu Onye” Video Launch Party [photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Ednut Criticized For Burying People In The Sand In New Video by Skywalker5(m): 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2013
Naija people and complain. Its just a video for christ sake
Re: Tunde Ednut Criticized For Burying People In The Sand In New Video by AbuMikey(m): 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2013
IMO its a nice video!!
Re: Tunde Ednut Criticized For Burying People In The Sand In New Video by dplomaticVal: 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2013
GraceBestowed: LooooooooooooL!!! LMBO!!! I saw the comments on NotJustOk and they're brutal. It is not by force to be in the limelight!

Yo musnt spew rubbish!
Re: Tunde Ednut Criticized For Burying People In The Sand In New Video by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2013
chymystique: Who is Tunde hEadnut
He's the man that cleans the drainage in my area. grin grin grin
Re: Tunde Ednut Criticized For Burying People In The Sand In New Video by chris365(m): 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: FFS The guy has the same outfit Sisqo from Dru Hill had on in 1999 Thong Song

You guys are stuck in a time warp

We don't even use Auto Tune No More.....Accept for Future, & his is Re~Synthesized

It's so hard to find good music these days.

Everybody is biting off of Trash

Hey dude. mind limiting your frustration to the wack artists and leave us out of it.
there are a lot of wack artists all over the world that just wanna hustle but it don't mean everyone's listening. angry
Re: Tunde Ednut Criticized For Burying People In The Sand In New Video by chris365(m): 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2013
Sky-walker:

E get wetin Nigerians no dey complain for? abi na curse?
Dude's just trying to hustle and some jobbless broke a*s niggurs just sit there complaining with their broke a*s. smh
Re: Tunde Ednut Criticized For Burying People In The Sand In New Video by Orikinla(m): 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2013
Is Tunde Ednut an artiste or a clown?
He cannot sing and he cannot rap.
Re: Tunde Ednut Criticized For Burying People In The Sand In New Video by lepasharon(f): 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2013
Tunde Ednut is so cuteeee cheesy
Re: Tunde Ednut Criticized For Burying People In The Sand In New Video by Fussbot: 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2013
lepasharon: Tunde Ednut is so cuteeee cheesy
u are on the wrong thread ma
Re: Tunde Ednut Criticized For Burying People In The Sand In New Video by Darey00(m): 7:00pm On Jun 08, 2013
I've watched d video 3ce nw and I can't still fathom d rationale behind burying men in d sand!! U reach club go lie down again like say u ovadrink whiskey. Tho' Tunde Ednut is nw in d news (mission accomplished), Tonto Dikeh cn rest easy dat she's got a successor nw lol
Re: Tunde Ednut Criticized For Burying People In The Sand In New Video by afroluciferans: 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2013
I can see the trolls of nairaland have activated hell mode. Let the fire rain begin
Re: Tunde Ednut Criticized For Burying People In The Sand In New Video by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 08, 2013
Na another brother hustle una dey beef so.

Nigeria cum NL environment has Ist class in destroying a hustling spirit.

Keep scheming, dream chasers
Re: Tunde Ednut Criticized For Burying People In The Sand In New Video by Policewoman(f): 7:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
And so bloody what?
Re: Tunde Ednut Criticized For Burying People In The Sand In New Video by Fussbot: 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2013
TUNDE EDNUT am veri veri veri sorry!

Me like so many other people on this thread avn't watched d video b4 we comment(fact)

I jst downloaded d video naw and I see noting wrong with it,btw evwibody ignored d song(dat is sweet)and started criticizing d video..

Like seriously d video is not bad..oya u sef download d video and comment again..yes u..ehn u ganagan...lol
Re: Tunde Ednut Criticized For Burying People In The Sand In New Video by churific(m): 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2013
"heavily criticized" by who? First of all, who is Tunde Ednut?

This is the first I'm hearing of him.

Either ways, not a bad song...much better and more original than Ori Owo and nice marketing gimmick...made me watch the video at least (He never buried anyone in the video...All I saw was 4 guys playing and dancing in the sand.)

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Criticized For Burying People In The Sand In New Video by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: In a Bathtub while in the Desert....What is this? What on Earth am i Looking at Here
can't you use your small brain? He is trying to tell you that the hardship in the country is not affecting him.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Criticized For Burying People In The Sand In New Video by dazzy4real(m): 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2013
Ok him bury pipul for him video so wetin concern una if e dey pain u go baf for transformer.....if is jay z no wahala is our own nw wahala dey!!
Re: Tunde Ednut Criticized For Burying People In The Sand In New Video by Kessythegeek(m): 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2013
GraceBestowed: LooooooooooooL!!! LMBO!!! I saw the comments on NotJustOk and they're brutal. It is not by force to be in the limelight!
limelight things
Re: Tunde Ednut Criticized For Burying People In The Sand In New Video by Gudday(m): 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2013
hornipipe: A nigga gotta do what a nigga gotta do.

People play roles in movies where they die and get buried nobody sees anything wrong with that, why are they complaining about this one?

They're just trying to earn a living, this is better than robbing or kidnapping.
Re: Tunde Ednut Criticized For Burying People In The Sand In New Video by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2013
If you just realised tunde spelt backwards means ednut like this post

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Criticized For Burying People In The Sand In New Video by Sike(m): 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2013
Naija will always be Naija.
Re: Tunde Ednut Criticized For Burying People In The Sand In New Video by sweetgala(m): 11:32pm On Jun 08, 2013
Why are people complaining. I for one thought it was refreshingly different from the over zealous ass shaking and opulence we can expect from similar videos. It engages the mind as to why he choose to lie down in a bathtub.
Re: Tunde Ednut Criticized For Burying People In The Sand In New Video by balaclava: 2:51am On Jun 09, 2013
pls d concept was d idea of the video's director. Ednut was playing d role he was scripted. Kinda crazy sha, like he was HIGHHHHHHHH..........
Re: Tunde Ednut Criticized For Burying People In The Sand In New Video by free2ryhme: 8:25am On Jun 09, 2013
Sky-walker:

yes it is only a video .. with a lot of occult symbolism .. your eyes blind he is wearing a red suit all through the video ... you are the one dat needs deliverance
Re: Tunde Ednut Criticized For Burying People In The Sand In New Video by Darey00(m): 9:58am On Jun 09, 2013
free2ryhme:

yes it is only a video .. with a lot of occult symbolism .. your eyes blind he is wearing a red suit all through the video ... you are the one dat needs deliverance
look @ this one...is dat all u av to say?
Re: Tunde Ednut Criticized For Burying People In The Sand In New Video by Skywalker5(m): 11:18am On Jun 09, 2013
free2ryhme:

lol. so red suit means he is in a cult. Too much yoruba movies. Get rid of your myopic views
Re: Tunde Ednut Criticized For Burying People In The Sand In New Video by sweetgala(m): 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2013
free2ryhme:

Naija feefle you no go kill person lipsrsealed
Everything is devilish to you now.
Re: Tunde Ednut Criticized For Burying People In The Sand In New Video by Revolva(m): 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2013
omo if he like make he bury dem dead....all of those idiot citicising no get work its just acting...ing..na wa people and twitter
Re: Tunde Ednut Criticized For Burying People In The Sand In New Video by vinderbilt: 3:45am On Jun 10, 2013
A Hilarious Parody of the Behind The Scenes Footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9lhglekbZs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bisola - "Luchia" (Audio) / "Hi" By Tonto Dikeh (Music Video) / When Last Did You Listen To Radio.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.