Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,475 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

The Next Titan Show Is A Waste Of Money - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Next Titan Show Is A Waste Of Money (763 Views)

My Experience With The Next Titan TV Reality Audition / Attack On Titan: The Best Anime Today / The Next Titan Reality Show Premiers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Next Titan Show Is A Waste Of Money by remmyz(m): 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2013
i think the strategy adopted for this show cant really bring out the real entrepreneurial skills. the contestant go out to talk to organizations and ppl telling them they are from the titan show... i can imagine if the mega corp is a team outside the reality show...will they be able to pull all that kind of money within that short period of time?

is it that easy to work in into an organization or a local government to secure fund with just 2 days?

(1) (Reply)

Lets stream your content live at no cost to you! / You Won't Believe This! (photo) / Grace Ama To Grace 2nd Edition Of Nigerian Bloggers’ Night Out Event This Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.