Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,413 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Majek Fashek - Exclusive Interview - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek - Exclusive Interview (14671 Views)

Majek Fashek@ Felabration: Dragging The Legend Back To Rehab / Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) / Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majek Fashek - Exclusive Interview by Abali1(m): 9:43am On Jun 09, 2013
I now understand where Musiwa gets inspiration to post comments on NL.
Re: Majek Fashek - Exclusive Interview by symbian03(m): 9:43am On Jun 09, 2013
braine: He's the one going to hell. He has a first class ticket already. grin. And who told him that young people listen to Rock music a lot in Nigeria? I don't think so. This niqqa is still sick.

Shut it man! It was an interview and all the interviewer wanted was his personal opinion and not yours.. Majek Fashek is an hero despite his addiction with drugs I still sense intelligence in this interview and how did you come into conclusion that Nigerians don't listen to rock? I listen to rock and I believe millions of others still do in fact anything aside rock, country and souls doesn't make sense to me.

#team 3doors down

4 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek - Exclusive Interview by fruityjojo(f): 9:56am On Jun 09, 2013
Eya poor Majek.we lived opposite their family house in Benin wen I was very little.Majek's mom used 2 come often but they didn't live there. My mom told us den dat majek's mom vist 2 serve his JuJu as he was smhow dedicated 2 their water stuff, he was BORN with those dreadlocks. His mental p nd outburst didn't start 2day. When his mom died, no1 served thier/his birth JUJU on his so he started gettin worse nd worse! Disclaimer-i don't belive in juju or d tale sef!
Re: Majek Fashek - Exclusive Interview by cold(m): 10:09am On Jun 09, 2013
PDPwayoo: 200,000 naira can cure this guy but no friends or family to care for him. Take this guy to USELU Hospital Benin-City. Its free of charge, the patient only buy drugs and pay for bed.

If PMAN is sincere organization, they should have taken this legend to hospital. This is typical Nigeria hatred, wickedness and mockery will not allow them to help him; so that there will be less competition in the business.

This same thing happened to Whitney Houston and people still love and care about her. Majek Fashek deserve same. he shouldn't be left for mockery as a symbol or example of drug abuse.
you can't just tie him up and dump him in Uselu or wherever it is.The first step to dealing with his situation is a personal admission of a problem & a willingness to take the necessary steps to rehabilitate himself.Then friends or not for profit organisations will be willing to help & offer the necessary assistance.Otherwise,how can you help a man who insists he is fine,it's the world that's gone crazy
Re: Majek Fashek - Exclusive Interview by chidooh1: 10:11am On Jun 09, 2013
chai, this rasterman is fast fading away just like reggae music
Re: Majek Fashek - Exclusive Interview by Chitexs250(m): 10:18am On Jun 09, 2013
PDPwayoo: 200,000 naira can cure this guy but no friends or family to care for him. Take this guy to USELU Hospital Benin-City. Its free of charge, the patient only buy drugs and pay for bed.

If PMAN is sincere organization, they should have taken this legend to hospital. This is typical Nigeria hatred, wickedness and mockery will not allow them to help him; so that there will be less competition in the business.

This same thing happened to Whitney Houston and people still love and care about her. Majek Fashek deserve same. he shouldn't be left for mockery as a symbol or example of drug abuse.

You just said it all

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek - Exclusive Interview by Dewze(m): 10:21am On Jun 09, 2013
labamo07: Who would have doubted Majek is SICK? He just made a mockery of himself. The guy wan take 100million go take crack again. Those small small boiz don tell am say na Benilyn with Codeine dey reign. He kan say na winch dey do am, na capital STUPIDITY..............

you are a baby.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek - Exclusive Interview by Midecuc(m): 10:30am On Jun 09, 2013
This man need help, we have a lot of pastor in nigeria who can help him out of this.
Re: Majek Fashek - Exclusive Interview by Worldlife: 10:31am On Jun 09, 2013
I am not his fan bt he make alot of sense nah

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek - Exclusive Interview by Simplesoul05(m): 10:32am On Jun 09, 2013

you are right my brother.... after his death(i dnt pray for that, though) they will all come out to celebrate him after death and spend millions of naira. whereas 200k will do now that he is still alive.

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek - Exclusive Interview by victorazy(m): 10:37am On Jun 09, 2013
Nawa for we Nigerians. So na Majek Fashek some of us dey disrespect like this? angry sad we only praise thieves (politicians) but the ones dat showcased our nation to d world are been downgraded "like Rashidi Yekini".

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek - Exclusive Interview by Simplesoul05(m): 10:39am On Jun 09, 2013

Re: Majek Fashek - Exclusive Interview by ophilly: 10:45am On Jun 09, 2013
A wasted talent...this guy is a looney..he needs help. I hope he's getting it.
Re: Majek Fashek - Exclusive Interview by cooliodj: 10:50am On Jun 09, 2013
kufre2010: . There is sense in some of his words i can't dismiss everything as senseless. 1. The press we hv now is corrupt they wil demand bribe from u. 2. He is sick and need a spiritual solution. In his days musicians were deadly jealous. The music of this age is diff from theirs
i love dt...
Re: Majek Fashek - Exclusive Interview by charles424(m): 10:59am On Jun 09, 2013
I know Majek got it wrong when he got his breakthrough in music by joining stars in USA to help his music,what become of him today is a lesson to others not for miscreants to talk rubbish to the legend...Anyone of you can make that mistake...even some of you are wearing pants when Majek was a star in nigerian music...I doff my hat for the legend...a downfall of a man is not the end of his life...If not for Nairaland nobody know most of you.

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek - Exclusive Interview by XavierSmiley: 11:00am On Jun 09, 2013
Lagusta: now this guy is really, REALLY sick, and needs a full course of chlopomazine, risperidone and haloperidol, with a bout of benzhexol to curb the tardiness dyskinesia as a side effect......

wait, am I second to.........

*tears boxers and dances azonto in gangnam style!!!*

Tear boxers ke Ʊ sure Ʊ're not d one who needs a full course of chlopomazine, risperidone and
haloperidol, with a bout of benzhexol... grin
Re: Majek Fashek - Exclusive Interview by Nten: 11:11am On Jun 09, 2013
cold:
you can't just tie him up and dump him in Uselu or wherever it is.The first step to dealing with his situation is a personal admission of a problem & a willingness to take the necessary steps to rehabilitate himself.Then friends or not for profit organisations will be willing to help & offer the necessary assistance.Otherwise,how can you help a man who insists he is fine,it's the world that's gone crazy
mad man dey agree say him dey mad.
And what is the function of PMAN when they cant rally round to rehabilitate this legend. They are always at loggerheads over who becomes their president without the welfare of their members @ heart.
For every nonsense there is a sense, i see intelligent responses in the interview tho...

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek - Exclusive Interview by kwenu: 11:12am On Jun 09, 2013
Most of u guys have never been seriously afflicted thats why u talk like this.
the Legend himself knows that hes been afflicted

Afflictions are attacks from spiritual forces u cant see, it takes the grace of God to scale through.

eeyah, this is one music Legend , how is it that we Nigerians dont value our own, if it were michael Jackson u guys will speak differently. i remember the good inspirational songs Majek fashek sang. most of them are still hot today .to me the guy is a prophet.
Now that hes facing affliction are we not supposed to show love and care to him . haba Nigerians, the guy needs prayer,
please we should all pray for him.

i dont have the words to express how relevant this guy will be in the music industry if he were not in this present state or condition.

We seem to have forgotten his good works.
May the Lord see him through

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek - Exclusive Interview by Decryptor(m): 11:28am On Jun 09, 2013
Lagusta: now this guy is really, REALLY sick, and needs a full course of chlopomazine, risperidone and haloperidol, with a bout of benzhexol to curb the tardiness dyskinesia as a side effect......

wait, am I second to.........

*tears boxers and dances azonto in gangnam style!!!*
Majek Fashek is better than you o! At least, we have not caught him tearing his boxers yet.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek - Exclusive Interview by XavierSmiley: 11:43am On Jun 09, 2013
mmmustapha: But I am sure if you have $100 million,
you would not bother to run for
presidency again ?
No, I am very serious o; I want to be the
president of Nigeria. We are leaving in hell in
Nigeria. One doesn’t need to die before going to
hell. We are already in hell in Nigeria.

Hmmm.... Words so powerful and so deep!!! Now tell ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ who's "sicker"...the Idiotic Pressman who interviewed this Legend or The Legend himself who sang a lot of Prophetic songs.... Even the contents of most of the songs we hear 2day can't stand his.... GBAM#. The corrupt Press we have 2day, dat deprive us of vital info at the cost of pple's rights and lives... Pple die evryday and Ʊ dnt see dat as hell... Nigeria! The only nation where amnesty is considered for "dignified criminals and terrorists" and where terrorists rule!!! A nation where Kidnapping is a profession that thrives, where Thieves of Public Funds are Honored and Applauded, where one man's "Right" surpasses the Rights of millions, where the cost of "Presidential spoons, plates and Air" are added τ̲̅ȍ the nations budget..... Where some "animals" are more equal than others..."they" make laws that are not binding on "them", schools and universities that their children never attend, God-forsaken NYSC scheme of sending the innocent τ̲̅ȍ βε̲̣̣̣̥ massacred in the North, yet their children are allowed τ̲̅ȍ chose between Abuja and Lagos cos they are "foreign-students" and shudnt "serve their nations with their blood", where the blood of the ordinary man must βε̲̣̣̣̥ shed for the Elites τ̲̅ȍ live, they "patch" roads that they don't ply, fabricate titles and honors GCFR, CON, OON that's they don't deserve... Yet this man sang of the Rain.... Don't we need that Rain the most now? In a nation where Legends who fought well are left τ̲̅ȍ rot helplessly till they become Public Nuisance...smh... Is dis what The Shameless Nigerian Press has resorted τ̲̅ȍ? The Press dat ought τ̲̅ȍ join in our fight for The Rain Washing dirty linens in Public? What more proof of HELL do Ʊ need?

4 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek - Exclusive Interview by newacca: 11:50am On Jun 09, 2013
sad cry cry cry cry
Re: Majek Fashek - Exclusive Interview by ddeola: 11:56am On Jun 09, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Majek Fashek - Exclusive Interview by Kk4(m): 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2013
What message do you have for people; especially those who say you are sick?
Me? I don’t have any message for anybody, the message I have for the Nigerian press is that they are going to hell.
Hahahahahahahaha..
Re: Majek Fashek - Exclusive Interview by Toosure70: 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2013
instead to use this medium to call for help for this man, you are commenting rurbish. Can you tell me your next minute? God forgive you all
Re: Majek Fashek - Exclusive Interview by OME1(m): 1:08pm On Jun 09, 2013
Ds guy don miss road
Re: Majek Fashek - Exclusive Interview by brosun(m): 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2013
Oh Majek! It will not be sunset yet! It can't be over! Righteousness will still cover the earth! Oh what talent!

Re: Majek Fashek - Exclusive Interview by oneking(m): 7:16pm On Jun 09, 2013
jah bless majeck. Babylons are gonna fall. Oh rrasta fire on...bombaclat ino fit stop jah man dem. Respect moan...
Re: Majek Fashek - Exclusive Interview by irokop(m): 12:02am On Jun 10, 2013
chai majek don go hay wire, infact the guy don go wako jacko, but how can a sane man go and grant interview to such a mentali derailed man, social intake is bad say no to krack it makes ppl kolo.
Re: Majek Fashek - Exclusive Interview by spawnx: 2:34am On Jun 10, 2013
Y'all criticise a prophet. He can't be president,he is just pained for the Injustice and sufferings in Nigeria that he wishes to lead. "It's been so long,toooooooooo long"
Re: Majek Fashek - Exclusive Interview by Vansnickers: 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSDJTesSMWE

Majek Fashek on the David Letterman Show!!!!

Damn! Cocaine is so whack.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek - Exclusive Interview by RedHand: 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
200,000 naira can cure this guy but no friends or family to care for him. Take this guy to USELU Hospital Benin-City. Its free of charge, the patient only buy drugs and pay for bed.

You are a voice of reason.
The 'SYSTEM' is messed up, PMAN is fake

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The A-listers Without Make Up. Ewww! Pictures / Cynthia Morgan Biography / Simi: ‘If You Have A Dad, Don’t Ever Take Him For Granted’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.