Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,123 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. (3482 Views)

Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. / Watch This 3d Animated Fruits, Dj And Dance To Flowsick (video) / Philippians 4:6 3d Animated Bible Scripture, Check It Out And Be Blessed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by reidkrugger(m): 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2013
spywareczar: hey! Lady calm your tits grin wats wit the hardcore feeling??

@topic. Sum1 amongs us created this account "Bladestentorian" sm minutes ago, dunno wat his/her mission is, but believe me, I'm watching you. *drops mic*

There we go again.
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by spywareczar(m): 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2013
reidkrugger:

There we go again.
what?? Ɣøµ shud be happy we re keepin your thread alive, the last time I checked Ɣøµ were begging 4 comments, now Ɣøµ hve em, so sit back, relax, grab a bottle of Limca nd enjoy the vid
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by reidkrugger(m): 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2013

@topic. Sum1 amongs us created this account "Bladestentorian" sm minutes ago, dunno wat his/her mission is, but believe me, I'm watching you. *drops mic*

And what if You are wrong?
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by reidkrugger(m): 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2013
spywareczar: what?? Ɣøµ shud be happy we re keepin your thread alive, the last i time checked Ɣøµ were begging 4 comments, now Ɣøµ hve em, so sit back, relax, grab a bottle of Limca nd enjoy the vid

Lolz. I hardly comment on nairaland and trust Me, i dont roll like that. And I hope U read Okx's post.
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by spywareczar(m): 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2013
reidkrugger:

And what if You are wrong?
I'm more of a psychic kinda dude

1 Like

Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by bladestentorian: 6:12pm On Jun 22, 2013
uh,what u talking 'bout @spyware i'm me
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by spywareczar(m): 6:13pm On Jun 22, 2013
reidkrugger:

Lolz. I hardly comment on nairaland and trust Me, i dont roll like that. And I hope U read Okx's post.
yeah I read his post, ϊƒ I reply him, its gon be anoda world war III, coz i realize nairalanders tend 2 take my sarcasm as an offense,, and dnt tink am cool wit Ɣøµ yet, we still hve unfinished biz
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by spywareczar(m): 6:16pm On Jun 22, 2013
bladestentorian: uh,what u talking 'bout @spyware i'm me
of course I knw Ɣøµ re Ɣøµ, just keep talking, it'll make it easier 4 me 2 figure out who Ɣøµ really are.
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by reidkrugger(m): 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2013
spywareczar: yeah I read his post, ϊƒ I reply him, its gon be anoda world war III, coz i realize nairalanders tend 2 take my sarcasm as an offense,, and dnt tink am cool wit Ɣøµ, we still hve unfinished biz

HAhahaahhahahaahhahahaaha. Me no get time for Internet beef o. If U de around me na im The soup for sweet. I dunno know if its one of those ur sarcasms as claimed but if it is, Dude let it go.
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by bladestentorian: 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2013
alright bro,nobody is fighting anybody,but if u wanna figure me out good luck with that..
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by OKX(m): 6:54pm On Jun 24, 2013
@reid
sign in or log onto www youanimator com.
u can upload ur animations and have them professionally shredded by people you should listen to. lol
u will get far more meaningful feedback to up ur game, better than i can provide.

will try n keep up more of an appearance here tho.
cheers n goodluck
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by chronique(m): 7:31am On Jun 27, 2013
Are you aware that there are guests on this forum who might get interested in a topic and as a result,would be forced to register? Don't be too quick to make hasty conclusion.

Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by chronique(m): 7:43am On Jun 27, 2013
@ reid: no need arguing with folks here. A lot of them are kids who got nothing to do with their time. Hence,they go about criticing others. Some people are professional critics at their best. I remember when I wanted to kick start my i-revolution project,I heard lots of gibberish here on NL from people who claim to be animators but never got to see a single work from them. Their excuse was that they were taking their time to release something standard but unfortunately,nothing has been seen as at today. Perhaps,they intend to release their reels on the day Jesus christ decides to come back for his saints. Alternatively,it could be that they're waiting for the day a dog grows horns before they show us what. Just keep doing your thing;you can only get better like fine wine.
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by gfus: 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2013
@ reid: Are you based in Lagos? If yes, you are the guy I've been looking for! Send me an email at info(at)nultan.com
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by reidkrugger(m): 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2013
gfus: @ reid: Are you based in Lagos? If yes, you are the guy I've been looking for! Send me an email at info(at)nultan.com

Cant seem to connect with you but you can send a mail to fredocheli@yahoo.com though.
Squeezed this little time to peek into Nairaland cuz i've been busy,but will find time to review all that i've missed out on.
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by reidkrugger(m): 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2013
chronique: @ reid: no need arguing with folks here. A lot of them are kids who got nothing to do with their time. Hence,they go about criticing others. Some people are professional critics at their best. I remember when I wanted to kick start my i-revolution project,I heard lots of gibberish here on NL from people who claim to be animators but never got to see a single work from them. Their excuse was that they were taking their time to release something standard but unfortunately,nothing has been seen as at today. Perhaps,they intend to release their reels on the day Jesus christ decides to come back for his saints. Alternatively,it could be that they're waiting for the day a dog grows horns before they show us what. Just keep doing your thing;you can only get better like fine wine.

I Hear U. Thanks.
Whoa! with all dats been said, its been quite an experience on this thread with opinions going from here to there. And like it or not, we all see things from different angles. But that dont mean anything goes.
It means even if a CARPENTER knows a thing or two abput AGBO dont mean He can administer drugs to a DOCTOR. It dont work that way.
Finally thanks for All ur inputs, its grossly appreciated. Cheers.
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by PeterReezer: 12:19am On Jul 03, 2013
reidkrugger
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by reidkrugger(m): 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2013
PeterReezer: reidkrugger

How U doin Man? Hope I safe o, this one wey U print My name.lolz. Sorry for d long time it took to get back to U. For some inexplicable reasons, time no just de My side.

Alright, I did promise to release d other half of this video but failed... Yeah I‘m again sorry about that
But it will b released most likely within the week. And probably on another thread so WATCH OUT.
Just one more thing... Where are the Animators? I need us to talk and rub minds. Matter of fact, Animators are the reason I‘m still in this forum.
Secondly, I didnt know We could talk about fins like Autocad on this forum. Cool though, cuz that‘s another of My comfort zone.

Cheerz.
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by Amhatu(m): 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
@ reidkrugger, nice little rig.

What software you or Mr.Wanda(W4) use?
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by reidkrugger(m): 11:50pm On Jul 07, 2013
@Amhatu, Thanks a lot. Software is 3dsmax, rig is custom bone rig, everyfin IK driven.
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by PeterReezer: 10:25am On Jul 08, 2013
@reidkrugger.
lol...u safe oh...u re making this thread lively
At one time i was looking for animators tht uses max...i hope ur greatest strength is in animation. i really want us to talk. if u re on whatsapp. do let me know....lol
Safe
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by reidkrugger(m): 11:15am On Jul 08, 2013
@PeterReezer, Thanks again & gud to know dat i‘m safe. Nope I‘m currently not on whatsapp.
Yeah, I use 3dsmax & I kinda like to animate Characters compared to all other of its many functions. U a Character animator?
@Ahmatu, sorry I forgot to ask, I know U use blender but do U animate as well?
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by PeterReezer: 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
@reidkrugger
No i m not an animator...lol...i do modelling(zbrush);lighting and special effects(max)...but i specialize in particle dynamics. thats where my strength is.
i was thinking we could talk a little privately...lol..i m not really confortable with the way people abuse each other here in this forum these days.
Alright.
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by reidkrugger(m): 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2013
PeterReezer: @reidkrugger
No i m not an animator...lol...i do modelling(zbrush);lighting and special effects(max)...but i specialize in particle dynamics. thats where my strength is.
i was thinking we could talk a little privately...lol..i m not really confortable with the way people abuse each other here in this forum these days.
Alright.

I feel U Reezer. I dont either but I‘m street & sometimes a Man gotta do dirt to pass a msg or hold his own. Whatsapp on my android is playin silly but i‘ll try fixing it up. But in the main, pls bear with Me. Before then, We could take it to fb or yahoo. make a choice, that‘s if its ok with U.

Cheers.
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by PeterReezer: 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2013
Alright..i ll get to you in a while...
SAFE
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by Amhatu(m): 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2013
reidkrugger: @Ahmatu, sorry I forgot to ask, I know U use blender but do U animate as well?

Yes. Thanks to Blender3d & Power of Debian Linux I have learned all thats needed to produce a full feature.

Look for my short reel soon. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXPERIENCED CREATIVE DESIGNER | Sample designs in here / Diamond Bank's Old And New Brand: Which do you prefer?? / [art Works] Potrait For You And Loved Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.