Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? (13088 Views)

Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? / Who Has Ever Witnessed A Live Miracle ?? / Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by Coldblooded(m): 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2013
bizmahn: You'll see lots of it in the Lord's chosen on regular basis.Just be sure the G.O is ministering that day.Been to MFM church & deeper life & holiness power bible ministries at various times & they got a few awesome miracle testimonies too.
why are u flitting from one church or the other or from one crusade to d oda? It makes your faith shallow.
God is everywhere, you don't need to sleep in a church b4 God favours u.

Most miracles happen when you are praying in your room.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by Rednose: 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2013
peckhamboi: Why does these happen mostly in Nigeria and yet one of the worst places to live in.

Miracles happen everywhere everyday, even in Afghanistan. Even though Nigeria is one of the worst places to live, God is in Nigeria - He's everywhere.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by FortresOfChrist(f): 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2013
What makes an event or occurrence a miracle? It must be a sign that is unusual in its occurrence, transcending the common course of nature or violates natural laws. When someone is sick to death, it is natural to recover to a healthy state gradually in a process of time. It is a miracle for such to recover immediately without the process of time.

When someone dies in the case of Lazarus and already buried, it is unusual to raise such to life again, when Jesus did that it was a miracle. It is unusual for for fish to talk or walk on earth, when such happens, it is a miracle. What people call miracle today are lying wonders and does not transcend the common course of nature or violates any natural laws except for few occasions and they are rare.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by supereagle(m): 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2013
Yes, both at Deeper Life and Bonhke's crusade. They happened in my presence.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by texazzpete(m): 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2013
bizmahn: You'll see lots of it in the Lord's chosen on regular basis. Just be sure the G.O is ministering that day. Been to MFM church & deeper life & holiness power bible ministries at various times & they got a few awesome miracle testimonies too.

Idol worship! Your minister is supposed to be filled with the holy Spirit, as are you, and should be able to wield God's power as long as He/she has faith. So why MUST it be when 'Daddy GO' is there that miracles will start to come?

The way you people worship your Pastors, eh!
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by nerodenero: 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2013
yuzedo: yep. Am toastin dis babe four long but she did nut aggre, untill one day I just show her my man shun in side Banana Island.. shocked oboy d babe quicky say dat God have told her dat I Cheif Sweetus is her futture horseband. Prase Gord!!! angry
You and this Banana Island,na wa o!
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by AdeniyiA(m): 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2013
yes!
yester9t when i was browsing on my phone,suddenly i slept off bam-bam,. should i tell u something? involuntary n oblivion of what had happened in the night,i just woke up the next morning a complete man o.
dis na d miraculous miracle i dey take my eyes see everyday o my brother.
praaaaaaaaaiiiiise God!
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by AdeniyiA(m): 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2013
nerodenero: You and this Banana Island,na wa o!
too much banana chopping,he come dey dream of being in its island
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by nosike3(m): 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2013
yuzedo: yep. Am toastin dis babe four long but she did nut aggre, untill one day I just show her my man shun in side Banana Island.. shocked oboy d babe quicky say dat God have told her dat I Cheif Sweetus is her futture horseband. Prase Gord!!! angry
all en de faveor of make in cheif sweetus yuzedo chirman of nairaland say like

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by jaybel(m): 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2013
I have witnessed one in ilorin, kwara state.God used Pst.Roland Nelson who is the senior pastor of Christ House of Freedom Ministries(C.Ђ.F).One on one its breakthrough services,there was α̲̅ man who had heart failure for over five(5) years..During the course of the service, the power of God hit this man and he felt the hand of God move over His chest according to Him. Meanwhile, he was supposed to travel to Edo state from ilorin for treatment but by faith he stayed in Ilorin for the service and God encountered him..He later came to share his testimony.God still does raw miracles....I bless God [b]I have witnessed one in ilorin, kwara state.God used Pst.Roland Nelson who is the senior pastor of Christ House of Freedom Ministries(C.Ђ.F).One on one its breakthrough services,there was α̲̅ man who had heart failure for over five(5) years..During the course of the service, the power of God hit this man and he felt the hand of God move over His chest according to Him. Meanwhile, he was supposed to travel to Edo state from ilorin for treatment but by faith he stayed in Ilorin for the service and God encountered him..He later came to share his testimony.God still does raw miracles....I bless God [/b]I have witnessed one in ilorin, kwara state.God used Pst.Roland Nelson who is the senior pastor of Christ House of Freedom Ministries(C.Ђ.F).One on one its breakthrough services,there was α̲̅ man who had heart failure for over five(5) years..During the course of the service, the power of God hit this man and he felt the hand of God move over His chest according to Him. Meanwhile, he was supposed to travel to Edo state from ilorin for treatment but by faith he stayed in Ilorin for the service and God encountered him..He later came to share his testimony.God still does raw miracles....I bless God
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by dnawah(m): 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2013
Vegasailin: yes.at mercyland living bible ministries in p.h
address pls i need one myself
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by jaybel(m): 1:24pm On Jun 09, 2013
Cold blooded: why are u flitting from one church or the other or from one crusade to d oda? It makes your faith shallow.
God is everywhere, you don't need to sleep in a church b4 God favours u.

Most miracles happen when you are praying in your room.
Mind you!!!God is not everywhere...Will you tell God is in the midst of where people do fetish things and rituals..He is only present where He is needed or let's say where you want him to be..He can never go to α̲̅ dirty place or vessel...He only sees everywhere but not in all places ooo...Thanks

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by Anvaller: 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2013
FortresOfChrist: What makes an event or occurrence a miracle? It must be a sign that is unusual in its occurrence, transcending the common course of nature or violates natural laws. When someone is sick to death, it is natural to recover to a healthy state gradually. It is a miracle for such to recover immediately without the process of time.

When someone dies in the case of Lazarus and already buried, it is usual to raise such to life again, when Jesus did that it was a miracle. It is usual for for fish to talk or walk on earth, when such happens, it is a miracle. What people call miracle today are lying wonders and does not transcend the common course of nature or violates any natural laws except for few occasions and they are rare.

The most intelligent comment so far in my own rating.
Nigerians need to grow research mentality. But unfortunately, nooo they want to believe what they want to believe even if it's ridiculous, The OP saw a cripple with thin legs walking and it's considered a miracle Have u asked if the cripple could actually walk before then or not? If they said no he couldn't walk, have u confirmed the credibility of that claim? There are several documentary on utube exposing all these fake miracles, if u don't know, churches hire accomplices to connive in faking a certain ailment mostly blindness or cripple and when the anchor seem to have uncovered their fraud, the church get very belligerent, uncooperative, and will block the anchor from further access to their services WHY THAT
The problem with most of u is that u can not afford to believe in God without miracles, so in order to sustain ur belief, u have to believe that those craps (the unverified miracles) are true. Its like the case of some women who can not afford to love a man unless he has money. In order to sustain the love he must continue to have money. That means ur love of God is conditional...

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by ypeace: 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2013
Afodot0022: Well have seen alot of miracle unfolding. can remember when I was still attending synagogue in d 90s. alot of miracles unfolding to the extent that miracle didnt surprise me again.. my personal experience of a miracle was when I was very ill and was told to be on medications for almost a year. I believed in miracle and the one that does it who is JESUS. I prayed nd have faith. to God be d glory, I was perfectly healed. I was so scared to exercise my faith by going for test confirmation. atlast I went for d confirmation and d doctor told me that he couldn't c any traces that I once had d ailment. I went to general hospital nd was told d same. so what can u call that. miracle happens nd will keep happening...Jesus christ is d author and d finisher of our faith. stay blessed.

did u stop ur medication while u prayed? And was d medication suppose to heal u or surpress the ailment?
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by pandorasbox1(m): 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2013
"for ye are gods" and "the kingdom of God is within you". for He has given us the power "to do all things", we only need to have an unwavering faith in His word.
If you believe, you will achieve.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by toprealman: 1:43pm On Jun 09, 2013
Waking up every blessed morning is a big miracle.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by Eleponblue(m): 1:43pm On Jun 09, 2013
[quote author=cold]

grin grin These ones na small tin na.The one I witnessed was a while back at a crusade ground.Everyone was screaming & gyrating fervently like the world was coming to an end.I just stood there,sticking out like a sore thumb.As the prayers reached a feverish pitch,suddenly I noticed from the corner of my eye this amputee with no arms and just a leg.At first,it seemed like an illusion,I had to wipe my eyes just to make sure I wasn't in some sort of trance but no this man's hands & leg were actually growing back.I couldn't believe it,everyone started screaming really hard now the place was electric!The whole incident might have gone on for about 30 minutes or so and then the man stood up and walked up to the pulpit,imagine!The Hallelujah was deafening!Kai na wa o!I should have written the Bible grin[/quot

You are playing with God ba? May he strick that your impoverished hand!!!!! FOOL¡!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by victorv12(m): 1:51pm On Jun 09, 2013
It's only on T.V I see miracle works. "I have been blind all my life, now I can see." What's the color in front of you? "BLUE"!! Haaaa!
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by jakedes(m): 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2013
I have not just witnessed...but i've been having standard first hand experience miracle from God...of which i just kneel down everyday to say thank you God....staying alife and surving the hustles of this world...is a standard miracle...if you share same feelings like i do...just say thank you God within your heart....THANK YOU LORD JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2013
Miracles happen everyday! Me being alive is a miracle,..and i thank God for that.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by Jollyzone(m): 2:17pm On Jun 09, 2013
musKeeto:

You mean God healed 1 out of, let's say.. 10 cripples?

What an awesome GOD...

awesome God indeed!
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2013
autumn.flower:
why do people always interprete miracle to be healing somebody, or getting rich or something in that line?

It happens everyday, someone dying is a miracle, earth quake, rainfall, you breathing, sun rise, earths rotationn bird flying!

Its all around us.
What is this? undecided undecided undecided

Do you know the meaning of miracle? It's an extraordinary occurrence that shatters the laws of cause and effect, that it is usually seen as supernatural. How then is rain falling or somebody breathing or the earth rotating a miracle? These are natural and everyday occurrences, they are not miracles.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2013
As a muslim, there is no time for miracle in Islam... However prayer changes situation but ain nuffin like miracles in ma faith...
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2013
i witnessed a miracle where a pastor supported child molestation and then he ends up resigning. (the poop. i mean pope)
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by Revolva(m): 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2013
all of these miracles are fake...i dont believe in any...

look how can you tell me a blind man ..when delivered from blindness you show him a red handkerchief and ask him to verify if he can truly see..he calls it red..shoooo

or a lame man that cant walk...when delivered from the wheel chair..at once he starts to run marathon race and jump up and down rejoicing he can walk...na today

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2013
Yes. I SAW LOT OF MIRACLE IN NIGERIAN MOVIE
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by maclatunji: 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2013
autumn.flower:
why do people always interprete miracle to be healing somebody, or getting rich or something in that line?

It happens everyday, someone dying is a miracle, earth quake, rainfall, you breathing, sun rise, earths rotationn bird flying!

Its all around us.

I love this. Thank you for telling them, I saw a falcon pick-up a lizard from the floor after flying at an incredibly fast speed a few minutes ago. That is a miracle in itself. Life and death happening before my eyes in real time and high definition.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by slimyem: 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2013
cold:

grin grin These ones na small tin na.The one I witnessed was a while back at a crusade ground.Everyone was screaming & gyrating fervently like the world was coming to an end.I just stood there,sticking out like a sore thumb.As the prayers reached a feverish pitch,suddenly I noticed from the corner of my eye this amputee with no arms and just a leg.At first,it seemed like an illusion,I had to wipe my eyes just to make sure I wasn't in some sort of trance but no this man's hands & leg were actually growing back.I couldn't believe it,everyone started screaming really hard now the place was electric!The whole incident might have gone on for about 30 minutes or so and then the man stood up and walked up to the pulpit,imagine!The Hallelujah was deafening!Kai na wa o!I should have written the Bible grin
This is sarcarsm ..right?
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by maclatunji: 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2013
ItsModella:
What is this? undecided undecided undecided

Do you know the meaning of miracle? It's an extraordinary occurrence that shatters the laws of cause and effect, that it is usually seen as supernatural. How then is rain falling or somebody breathing or the earth rotating a miracle? These are natural and everyday occurrences, they are not miracles.

If I did not have insight, I would also say something like this. Not fighting you my dear.grin Don't respond in a feisty manner.tongue grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by sureteeboy(m): 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2013
You guys just have to attend Deeper Life's monthly night of special miracles. May's edition was night of total breakthrough, there, we had a testimony of a man, who, while the April edition was going on, the house he was living in caught fire and not a single paper was burnt in his own room. The lame that walked, blind that saw are miracles I shouldn't be writing coz they are just too numerous
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle? by OmerianConsult: 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2013
slimyem: This is sarcarsm ..right?
Lazarus rose from the dead and Jesus walked on water, so what is it about a limb growing? What is your religious inclination?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakilome / Pastor E.A. Adeboye Humuliated Over 419 / An Open Letter To The Church: How The Church Can Make The World A Better Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.