Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( (42536 Views)

What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2013
Flygerian.:
Heaven and hell is real
Maybe, but a drunkard, a chronic one, tells u she dreamt abt hell.
Ur first questions should be like...
Wat movie did she see before going to bed?
When does dreams stand as evidence of the existence of something?
Um... Isn't it mere fear of the unknown that led her to think about hell and the "after-life" before going to bed?
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by WESTERNCR: 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2013
Some people will NEVER believe Heaven and Hell are real until they get to Hell they will realize its real. My prayer for all who read this is that it would not be too late before you believe. Amen

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by Orikinla(m): 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2013
Have you read the book "The Prophet Lied"?
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by Agbalanze(m): 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2013
The story might be true or false but one thing is certain...HELL IS REAL!!

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by Olaone1: 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2013
obadiah777: SHE NEED TO STOP DRINKIN. OMUTI OSHI
Buzugee grin

Where's Richard Dawkins when you need him?
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by chadef: 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2013
God is a loving God, even you woulnt wish eternal punishment for your enemy after along suffering. what is now the use of forgiveness. if God can not Forgive those that sin.
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2013
musKeeto: God punish angel Gabriel if I mistakenly enter heaven...
God please forgive this slowpoke for he knows not what he's saying

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by Omen100(m): 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2013
Crackheads will soon start hailing sick because they are good visioners.
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by ceejay80s(m): 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2013
Same stupid story with different version.
The last time i heard it was michael jackson and pope john paul dat was seen in hell
wetin una dey find go hell? Make una go heaven and tell us who una see 4 heaven. All of una wey dey see people 4 hell must go to hell
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by haysal(m): 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2013
One thing I do not understand z dat wat will happen 2 our great great grand parents that died before christianity or islam came 2 africa......I strongly believe heaven and hell is real..but 2 enter heaven we have 2 b very humble and GOOD!!!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2013
Ola one:
Buzugee grin

Where's Richard Dawkins when you need him?
ALHAJI OLAS WETIN UNA CHOP REMAIN SIR grin grin RICHARD DAWKINS ? IN A WITCH COVE SOMEWHERE WITH HIS ILLUMINATI BUDDIES SACRIFICING LIL COLORED BABIES TO MOLECH AND BAAL grin
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2013
All i know is that HELL AND HEAVEN are real

1 Like

Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by Truckpusher(m): 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2013
obadiah777: ALHAJI OLAS WETIN UNA CHOP REMAIN SIR grin grin RICHARD DAWKINS ? IN A WITCH COVE SOMEWHERE WITH HIS ILLUMINATI BUDDIES SACRIFICING LIL COLORED BABIES TO MOLECH AND BAAL grin
grin grin grin...smh

1 Like

Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by cold(m): 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2013
All these people wey dey scream heaven and hell for my ear,ask them how many wan see God today & listen to their excuses.They'll even curse you out for wishing such a terrible fate on them.Yeah,hell is a horrible place but y'all still not in a hurry to get to heaven.This religious stuff is confusing.
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by albacete(m): 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2013
*mimics facebook posters*

I pray that hell is not for you or your loved ones. Type "AMEN" if u believe. Ignore and be doomed.

*Gets 1,651 AMEN in just 5 minutes*
grin grin grin
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2013
gboss4sure: Believe it or not, Hell and Heaven is real. Just don't realize it when its late
Why would you blame anyone for not realizing or throw them into hell for not realizing hell is real?
If you realize you would not go to hell. So who is to be blamed if I don't realize till its late?
Maybe you are to be blamed for bringing a drunkards claim as evidence of hell.
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by lomprico(m): 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2013
deejay_harry1: i pray God to forgive me all my sins..

intentionaly or unintentionally

And tomorrow u commit another one!
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by Olaone1: 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2013
obadiah777: ALHAJI OLAS WETIN UNA CHOP REMAIN SIR grin grin RICHARD DAWKINS ? IN A WITCH COVE SOMEWHERE WITH HIS ILLUMINATI BUDDIES SACRIFICING LIL COLORED BABIES TO MOLECH AND BAAL grin

Oga Sir, you and Religion Section of NL. grin grin

Lil coloured babies? grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by Truckpusher(m): 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2013
Omen100: Crackheads will soon start hailing sick because they are good visioners.
How did you know?....are you one them? grin grin
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by MrTroll(m): 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2013
hay sal: One thing I do not understand z dat wat will happen 2 our great great grand parents that died before christianity or islam came 2 africa......I strongly believe heaven and hell is real..but 2 enter heaven we have 2 b very humble and GOOD!!!
which version of the heaven or hell do you believe in? Islam or christian version? You should be scared oOoº°˚ ˚°ºoOo . Because believing in the wrong one will take you to the correct HELL!!! tongue

Hehehehehehehehehehe!

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by ezme(m): 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2013
Acidosis: This girl is a Sierra Leonean, a chronic drunkard, & an unbeliever but recently she had a very terrible dream... God showed her a revelation of HELL...omg!

If you listened to her you cannot escape tears! She saw her own caring mother.

According to her, the woman was a 'good woman', caring, hard-working and every other thing you can think of BUT the entire family before she died never believed in JESUS let alone accept him as their Lord and personal saviour.

I don't even know how to describe all she said ( just few hours ago) cos the tears & agony was too much for her to bear... This girl couldn't recognise her mother .. If not for the voice she heard, and her look according to her is something you'll never wish for your worst enemy..

She said her mother was crying bitterly in pains and regrets. omg cry cry cry

I beg all of una, HELL is soooo REAL.
and the worst is our world today is full of sin.. everything around us is sin..

Lord I need your mercy.....

and as for these Pastors who always ignore the teachings of Hell & Heaven out of fear of loosing Money and people to occupy your plastic chairs, may God close down your churches & run you down until you repent & change your ways (Amen!)

The world must know the TRUTH.

I guess you take the Village drunkard in your hometown seriously too when he tells tales.
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by Olaone1: 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2013
lomprico:

And tomorrow u commit another one!
Tomorrow ke. A coupla minutes bro grin
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by Zikdik(m): 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2013
I have watched Linda's testimony and I think she spoke from her heart.Whether or not she really saw a revelation from God is between her and her creator.Whether or not you want to believe her is a personal decision as well.God and the Law has given every man the gift of intellectual freedom.
If her testimony serves the purpose of bringing people to Christ,who are we to condemn her?God can use anyone and/or anything...even a 'chronic drunkard'.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2013
smothly: All i know is that HELL AND HEAVEN are real
You don't know dear, you only believe.
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2013
Ola one:

Oga Sir, you and Religion Section of NL. grin grin

Lil coloured babies? grin
APPARENTLY THEY HAVE A PREFERENCE FOR 'NEGRO' BABIES WHICH IS WHY SO MANY LIL 'NEGRO' BABIES AND CHILDREN COME UP MISSING IN AMERICA AND ARE NEVER FOUND. THE MELANIN AND YOUTH MAKES THEIR SACRIFICE MORE POTENT grin grin << TRUE STORY
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by Olaone1: 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2013
obadiah777: APPARENTLY THEY HAVE A PREFERENCE FOR 'NEGRO' BABIES WHICH IS WHY SO MANY LIL 'NEGRO' BABIES AND CHILDREN COME UP MISSING IN AMERICA AND ARE NEVER FOUND. THE MELANIN AND YOUTH MAKES THERE SACRIFICE MORE POTENT grin grin << TRUE STORY
But they haven't 'sacrificed D'banj' grin
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2013
Agbalanze: The story might be true or false but one thing is certain...HELL IS REAL!!
My guy they told you, its not certainty. To be certain is to be sure, to be sure is to have strong evidence, then to be real is to be percieved.
You haven't any of that, its just words... Words of men.
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by adexsimply(m): 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2013
Alcohol induced Hypnogogic Hallucination angry angry
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by Picomon(m): 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2013
Does that mean folks who don't bliv in Jesus will go to hell?

I laugh in german giichi hahaha
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by texazzpete(m): 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2013
99.99999% of those "My visions of hell" and "what I saw in Hell" books and casettes are fakes, meant to milk the impressionable and gullible of their money.

You can always tell when those books veer away into the sensational and start talking about things designed to snag public attention like "I saw Elvis, Tupac, Bishops and Pope in Hell".

Ditto for those tapes they play in buses when someone 'confesses' to witchcraft and other bloodcurdling crimes
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by akunjohn(m): 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2013
chadef: God is a loving God, even you woulnt wish eternal punishment for your enemy after along suffering. what is now the use of forgiveness. if God can not Forgive those that sin.

He(God)will forgive you your sins if you genuinely repent before you die,after death, 'You are on Your Own'.

Believe it or not,HEAVEN AND HELL IS REAL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Worshippers Escape Death As Windstorm Destroys Church In Gombe State (Photos) / Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) / Edo Lord's Chosen Members Perform Stuns During Publicity. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.