Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,078 members, 7,852,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:26 PM

My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( (42571 Views)

What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by abachaphilo(m): 11:47pm On Jun 09, 2013
Remember the teaching of christ and the rich man died ad went to hell, hell is real my brother ad i believe dat the poor mass in nigeria are in hell already this kind of hell is called porverty hell a practise to d enternal hell jesus hv told us about beware for d last days are here
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by somegirl1: 12:12am On Jun 10, 2013
FINgames: Lord jesusJesus have mercy on us and forgive us.please ask for mercy and forgiveness grace never to go back and accept jesus Jesus the son of God as your personal lord and saviour tell him Him to cleanse you with his His blood within and without.

There
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by Elgaxton(m): 5:41am On Jun 10, 2013
Romans 10:

5 Moses writes this about the righteousness that is by the law: “The person who does these things will live by them.”[a] 6 But the righteousness that is by faith says: “Do not say in your heart, ‘Who will ascend into heaven?’”[b] (that is, to bring Christ down) 7 “or ‘Who will descend into the deep?’”[c] (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead). 8 But what does it say? “The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,”[d] that is, the message concerning faith that we proclaim:

9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. 11 As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.”[e] 12 For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, 13 for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”[f]
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by REZOLUTE: 6:56am On Jun 10, 2013
THAT BITCH MUST BE ON SOME CHEAP DRUGS.........
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by born2fuckpussy: 7:35am On Jun 10, 2013
If this is for real,don't know how will I escape hell fire with drinking beers, sleeping with different women like king solomon anyway. And trying to sometimes covet your neighbours things, even gambling are not let behind. Glad I have stop smoking, I am good in lying also. I do not steal but can Bleep a neigbour girlfriend or wife if chances occur, can't rape either... Even Girrafing in sch maybe sin, that's why I'm sick about the sin part.

If I born again, how will I make big money because it also takes lies to deceives people to buy what you sell. Even my dick will never let be born-again
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by born2fuckpussy: 7:40am On Jun 10, 2013
A lot of people will go to HELL...politicians will go, Musicians will go, a lot of love peddlers and Club DJ will go, don't know if Baba 70 will be there as well. 99% of the world will be in hell fire and just 1 % in heaven, I automatically know where sexkill and his oga will belong
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by Graphene(m): 8:14am On Jun 10, 2013
jesuslovesme123: A person may deny the existence of gravity, but that won't prevent them from falling under its force.

A person may deny the existence of hell, but that won't prevent them from burning in its fire forever if they die outside of Christ.

Whether you believe it or not, hell is REAL. It is also forever, so it makes no sense to gamble on your eternity because you have 'doubts' about the existence of an afterlife.
One thing is for sure - we will all die, and afterwards it will be heaven, or it will be hell, and whichever way it is, it will be forever.

Hell is real but its not forever, God will destroy Hell. please read your bible Rev 20:14. Hell was cast into the lake of fire
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by informat101(f): 9:44am On Jun 10, 2013
Thank God this one said hers was a dream.in delta state now one lady like that called margret said she died and went to heaven her video is the talk of the town.that women. Were few in heaven.so all women should stop wearing trousers,makeups and jeweries.u need to see the way most women took it personal.majority have stoped wearing jeweries.
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by Chocboyslim: 9:59am On Jun 10, 2013
Sincerely HELL is as real as HIV/AIDS....D sooner you realize dat & come 2 jesus is beta for u* D end is nearer dan u think it is, ANTI-CHRIST has started printing out dey money & d mark of d beast is coming up in different dimension & deceivn pple 2 believe is something else. For christ sake, what is GAY? Is it dat God who created Adam & Eve is a fool? Or Him who created Man & Woman is senseless? Pls my brethen, dis earth is not our home, cos wht does it profit a man 2 win d whollw world & loses his or her soul @ d end? D time of grace is over & Christ is coming very soon!
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by Segadem(m): 10:11am On Jun 10, 2013
Graphene:

Hell is real but its not forever, God will destroy Hell. please read your bible Rev 20:14. Hell was cast into the lake of fire
My Brother don't be deceived try to read simple version or other versions because King James Version sometimes refers grave as hell,which means both grave and death shall be thrown into the lake of fire. (according to the quoted verse above ) Hell Exists right now but Lake Of Fire is a permanent place for satan,demons,wicked ones and those who refuse the Lordship of the only begotten son of the ALMIGHTY.
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by alexleo(m): 10:14am On Jun 10, 2013
informat101: Thank God this one said hers was a dream.in delta state now one lady like that called margret said she died and went to heaven her video is the talk of the town.that women. Were few in heaven.so all women should stop wearing trousers,makeups and jeweries.u need to see the way most women took it personal.majority have stoped wearing jeweries.

And you think those that stopped are foolish and you are wise? In the story of the rich man that Jesus asked to sell all that he had and come and follow him wasn't Jesus sounding foolish in that instruction? Sometimes God's requirement from us may sound foolish because the flesh never wants to let go of such things especially when they are things we so like. When you hear testimonies, pray about it and ask God to guide you aright. That's how those who are conscious of heaven behave. Remember there is no second chance to come back and amend that's why you need to be preparing. This is not also a call to fear but an adage in my place says- when you prepare yourself against any danger it doesn't mean you are afraid. God bless you.
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 10, 2013
These dreams are Lies from SATAN and his agents.

God does not save with FEAR , he saves with LOVE.

Jesus came to bring the good news of the gospel , not the bad and false news of eternal torment.

The spirit of this wicked doctrine can be found in the fruit of it's followers who are usually harsh, judgemental and critical of others.

Jesus is the truth , the way and the life, he is God's gift to mankind for the redemption of mankind from their sins through his blood. God's will is that NO ONE Perish, though many will choose to do so.

However God gives them their ultimate desire if after striving they stubbornly reject this gift , but their punishment is DEATH not eternal torment. God is not a Mafia boss with a gun to your head asking you to repent. God is not a sadist like these false teachers like to portray him as.

This is the goods news of Jesus :

16 He went to Nazareth, where he had been brought up, and on the Sabbath day he went into the synagogue, as was his custom. He stood up to read, 17 and the scroll of the prophet Isaiah was handed to him. Unrolling it, he found the place where it is written:

18 “The Spirit of the Lord is on me,
because he has anointed me
to proclaim good news to the poor.
He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners
and recovery of sight for the blind,
to set the oppressed free,
19 to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.”
[f]
20 Then he rolled up the scroll, gave it back to the attendant and sat down. The eyes of everyone in the synagogue were fastened on him. 21 He began by saying to them, “Today this scripture is fulfilled in your hearing.” - Luke 4: 16-20
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:44am On Jun 10, 2013
iamdsam:

@op Can you prove this fallacy story to be true If na me post this rubbish, e for nor reach headline o. Nairaland sectionalism

DJDOLA:

can u pls show some prove

I believe this is the videoclip of the Sierra leonian woman that the OP is referring to. She claimed to have seen her mum in hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y5DOUBOou4

Published on 19 Apr 2013
Linda Isatu Ngaujah is from Sierra Leone. She died in FEBRUARY 2013 and was taken to Heaven and Hell to witness some fearful and dreadful things. She didn't believe in any revelation of Heaven and Hell, but all false beliefs were shaken out of her when she was tormented by demons in HELL.

She came back with specific messages from: GADDAFFI, WITNEY HOUSTON and Former President of Guinea LASANA CONTE. She was also sent back with specific Warnings from JESUS CHRIST to popular Ministers of the Gospel such as: E.A.ADEBOYE (RCCG), KUMUYI (Deeper Life), and many other from SIERRA LEONE and NIGERIA.

This Revelation turned upside down the Nation of Sierra Leone.

Please watch and share.

Shalom
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 10, 2013
^^^^^^

ALL, reject this fearmongering, scaremongering and outright satanic lies from HELL.

You can all read my article on these false visions following the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/1307098/prophets-hell
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 10, 2013
sheyie2007: One thing is for sure, she's been visualizing hell lately and it has been engraved in her sub-conscious... So, I can't verify if the dream is some sort of revelation
Remember in this kind of issue, you can be right scientifically but I don't think its a measure to getting to reality and truth.
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by Originalsly: 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2013
sureteeboy:

I'm 76.42% sure You are a muslim. That "somewhere" of urz has no specific place?
Hmm...why not Hindu? "Somewhere"because I am 100% sure it is there but can't recall the Book, Chapter nor verse.
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by erad(m): 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2013
angryIf the mother was so caring, her daughter won't end up a pathetic drunk... That's the only meaningful part in the whole story grin grin
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by alexleo(m): 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2013
frosbel: ^^^^^^

ALL, reject this fearmongering, scaremongering and outright satanic lies from HELL.

If you are reasonable enough you ll notice that people are tired of your false and useless message. They prefer to face the bitter truth than accept your lies from satan. Anyway When a loser is crying we can understand. Yet you have a chance to face the bitter truth for your own good. All this nonsense you are doing cannot help you. No matter how you cry and scream your useless no-hell message.
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by chizee124: 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2013
my brothers and sisters, please as you read this story, harden not your heart because hell is actually realmy brothers and sisters, please as you read this story, harden not your heart because hell is actually realmy brothers and sisters, please as you read this story, harden not your heart because hell is actually real
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2013
alexleo:

If you are reasonable enough you ll notice that people are tired of your false and useless message. They prefer to face the bitter truth than accept your lies from satan. Anyway When a loser is crying we can understand. Yet you have a chance to face the bitter truth for your own good. All this nonsense you are doing cannot help you. No matter how you cry and scream your useless no-hell message.

and who gave you the authority to speak on behalf of thousands of Nairalanders ?

Your cultic message cannot be accepted as truth Pal, away with it, you will not bring people into the kingdom with your false gospel of fear. After all that is how members are retained in cults, through fear and not love.

Thanks for calling me a loser 'o man of God ' .

wink
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2013
Fear is a vital element to retain unity and discipline in a cult....maybe secret cult. I may believe that BUT still I don't see any part of the thread that preaches fear.
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by darichlife: 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2013
Kay 17: Good people go to Hell also, hence it isn't profitable to be good.

That's the conclusion I got.

You get to heaven be good works, it is by confession of sins and acceptance of Chris Jesus who
died for your sins.
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by ImaBruno: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2013
outc@st:
Top of the morning to you guys,

Let me get this straight...someone slept, had a dream about hell, claim that the dream is a revelation from God and I am supposed to take it seriously?
Well, you don't need to take it serious, its a matter of choice, but that day will be more than terrible just as it was in the days of Noah.
D bible say for young men shall see visions and old men shall dream dreams, in most cases dreams are reflections of what is going on in your life, God can decide to give you a dream like this for you to make amends. You can ignore it-choice.
The mind of God is no more hidden these days like in the days of Samuel.
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by ImaBruno: 1:50pm On Jun 10, 2013
erad: angryIf the mother was so caring, her daughter won't end up a pathetic drunk... That's the only meaningful part in the whole story grin grin
Did you ask her when she started drinking or when the mother died?
Do you know what led her to drinking or do you know if the mother was caring so she can stop or reduce her drinking habit? And maybe that's why God needed to show her that dream himself.
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2013
frosbel: ^^^^^^

Anyone trusting this guy does so at their own peril!

Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2013
^^^

Our hope is in GOD , the GOD of all comfort and Jesus his SON, we teach men everywhere to shun evil and do good with the grace of GOD.

However, we do not use false visions of hell , extra bible material and silly pictures of the devil to woo, lure or deceive the gullible and weak into the kingdom of GOD.

Stop this cult behaviour towards the gospel.
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by ImaBruno: 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2013
born2fuckpussy: If this is for real,don't know how will I escape hell fire with drinking beers, sleeping with different women like king solomon anyway. And trying to sometimes covet your neighbours things, even gambling are not let behind. Glad I have stop smoking, I am good in lying also. I do not steal but can Bleep a neigbour girlfriend or wife if chances occur, can't rape either... Even Girrafing in sch maybe sin, that's why I'm sick about the sin part.

If I born again, how will I make big money because it also takes lies to deceives people to buy what you sell. Even my dick will never let be born-again
#smiling# you are a sincere person. All the earthly possession will make no sense when rapture has taken place, so its better not to gain the whole world and loose your soul. When you are truely born again you will see that all the things you mentioned above will make no sense to you, that you can actually live a life free of sin by the help of the Holy spirit. You can pray this simply prayer of repentance - Father, I come before you just as I am, I acknowlegde that I am a sinner and I ask for mercies and forgivenness of sin by the blood that was shed at calvary, may my name be written in the Lamb's book of life and may your spirit help me. Amen
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by knowledge4(m): 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2013
Hell is real.
The Bible talks about it so many times especially in Matthew 25:46
Have you read the book 'DIVINE REVELATION OF HELL' BY MARY BAXTER?
HAVE YOU READ 'HOLINESS AND JUDGMENT' BY THOMAS SAMBO?
visit www.divinerevelations.info for revelations about the place called hell
Hell is real.
Accept Jesus as Lord and Savior now that you are still alive.
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by alexleo(m): 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2013
frosbel:

and who gave you the authority to speak on behalf of thousands of Nairalanders ?

Your cultic message cannot be accepted as truth Pal, away with it, you will not bring people into the kingdom with your false gospel of fear. After all that is how members are retained in cults, through fear and not love.

Thanks for calling me a loser 'o man of God ' .

wink

Continue crying while God continues to crush your false and hopeless teaching. Embrace God's bitter truth for your own good. Away with your useless teachings from satan himself to deceive innocent minds into eternal damnation.
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by alexleo(m): 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2013
Chukskalidon: Fear is a vital element to retain unity and discipline in a cult....maybe secret cult. I may believe that BUT still I don't see any part of the thread that preaches fear.

Thanks for telling him the truth. He is a drowning man with his false message that's why he is trying to grab anything to survive. A man that believes that church is a cult and sees himself as the only perfect man that should be bowed down to. And when you refuse to bow to his useless teachings he goes wailing.
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2013
Chukskalidon: Fear is a vital element to retain unity and discipline in a cult....maybe secret cult. I may believe that BUT still I don't see any part of the thread that preaches fear.

QED.
Re: My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( by alexleo(m): 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2013
frosbel: ^^^

Our hope is in GOD , the GOD of all comfort and Jesus his SON, we teach men everywhere to shun evil and do good with the grace of GOD.

However, we do not use false visions of hell , extra bible material and silly pictures of the devil to woo, lure or deceive the gullible and weak into the kingdom of GOD.

Stop this cult behaviour towards the gospel.

Here is a member of the cult of satan whose stock in trade is to preach false hood calling a speaker of the truth a cultist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) / Worshippers Escape Death As Windstorm Destroys Church In Gombe State (Photos) / Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.