Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

GEJ Is Destroying His Enemies, Plain And Simple (sanusi, NGF, APC, Amaechi, Etc) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Is Destroying His Enemies, Plain And Simple (sanusi, NGF, APC, Amaechi, Etc) (1894 Views)

Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC / NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election / President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Is Destroying His Enemies, Plain And Simple (sanusi, NGF, APC, Amaechi, Etc) by Ikengawo: 12:18am On Jun 09, 2013
Things in Nigeria seldom happen by accident.
It's no shock to me that now that GEJ's set to put his foot down and show the country 'who's boss', that we're seeing this chain of events that boil down to the destruction and obstruction of GEJ's enemies

APC: Blocked registration, punitive measures towards members (oshiomole's helicopter fiasco, Good Gov Tour skipping ACN states, recent attacks at Fashola calling him a traffic and sanitation enforcer)

Sanusi: Sanusi is too intelligent and arrogant to be lock step with anyone's agenda but his own. His ties to the 'old guard' of northern power are also suspect because he has nothing to gain with the raise of the 'new northern elite' and independence of the middle belt that GEJ is pushing. He's in too close of cahoots with people like El-Rufai and most importantly came in under Yar Adua thus his loyalty is suspect. It's no surprise to me, that as the north looks for it's 'candidate' that this 'sex scandal' has broken out that in all traces point to a great degree of coordinated spying by powerful elements looking to discredit him. Things like this in Nigeria don't happen by accident.

Amaechi: No need for explanation, as Amaechi posses the greatest threat to his igbo-delta power bloc, so he has received the most public lashing of all.

State of Emergency: The State of emergency signifies a major turning point in Nigerian power history. It's the first time a southerner has broken the northern 'monopoly' on institutionalized force. Before, violence in southern states was met with immediate and harsh military rebuttals that often took entire villages out. Today the same force (though more organized and humane) has been implemented in the north where conflicts we typically met with lackluster police deployment. With the northeast under federal control, the power basin of GEJ's biggest threat, Buhari, is on high alert/siege, making it nearly impossible for anyone in that region to pull any 'stunts', hence the political silence from that arena.

GEJ is taking his loud and previously free enemies to direct war. It seems that for too long GEJ's nature was mistaken for timidity or confusion. GEJ is now trying to stamp his place out as the boss in Nigeria, as he wasn't given that respect upon simply winning the presidency.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Destroying His Enemies, Plain And Simple (sanusi, NGF, APC, Amaechi, Etc) by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 09, 2013
GEJ's greatest enemy is his incompetence.

8 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Destroying His Enemies, Plain And Simple (sanusi, NGF, APC, Amaechi, Etc) by Ikengawo: 12:40am On Jun 09, 2013
keep deceiving yourself, this has been the most efficient and result producing government in nigerias history. We can only pray for better but we would be fools to pretend it's the worst. You can't name one area where there's incompetence or failure unless you think people like Sanusi, and Okonjo who are really leading government policy don't know their respective subjects

Agriculture, booming
Airports, remodeled, modernized, booming
Security, boko haram is silenced, army modernized, police improved and reformed
Transportation, roads are being reworked, rail is back after decades, canals are being dug, dredging is being done, governors are waking up
Education, Almajiri promise being met (more can be done here)
Foreign policy, excellent leadership in Libya (first citizens in the world evacuated were Nigerians), Cote D'Ivoire, and Mali. Put South Africa in their place, Nigeria is now Africa's #1 investment destination, African nations have rallied to give Nigeria the UN seat.
Power, grid doubled
Industry, Major investors flooding in, Nigerian industrialists like Dangote and Adenuga making Forbes list, power infrastructure boom helping
Finance, SWF is huge, rated as one of the best financial regimes in the world, not only africa.

you name it it's improving. You can say that 4000 as power generation is pathetic and it is, but in his tenure it's 4000, and after 50 years of existence all the combine presidents could only bring it to 2000.
GEJ is not incompetent. We can have a better president, but he'll never arise from the mentality of calling GEJ incompetent and discrediting everything he does because Nigerians aren't going to buy the ACN Buhari ATTACK EVERYTHING THE PRES DOES strategy

the real opposition is the one that will say, "We are seeing improvement, but this is who I can bring more improvement" or "This is how I can improve the aspects GEJ hasn't" not "GEJ is INCOMPETENT" "GEJ is Boko Haram" "GEJ caused Boko Haram" "Only ACN is 'working'" "PDP is the only source of misrule in Nigeria"

the electorate has seen beyond the loudness of the opposition and if the opposition can't be more sober minded, they're finished.

22 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Destroying His Enemies, Plain And Simple (sanusi, NGF, APC, Amaechi, Etc) by yelsew80: 1:45am On Jun 09, 2013
Ikengawo: keep deceiving yourself, this has been the most efficient and result producing government in nigerias history. We can only pray for better but we would be fools to pretend it's the worst. You can't name one area where there's incompetence or failure unless you think people like Sanusi, and Okonjo who are really leading government policy don't know their respective subjects

Agriculture, booming
Transportation, roads are being reworked, rail is back after decades, canals are being dug, dredging is being done, governors are waking up
Foreign policy, excellent leadership in Libya (first citizens in the world evacuated were Nigerians), Cote D'Ivoire, and Mali. Put South Africa in their place, Nigeria is now Africa's #1 investment destination, African nations have rallied to give Nigeria the UN seat.
Power, grid doubled
Industry, Major investors flooding in, Nigerian industrialists like Dangote and Adenuga making Forbes list, power infrastructure boom helping
Finance, SWF is huge, rated as one of the best financial regimes in the world, not only africa.

you name it it's improving. You can say that 4000 as power generation is pathetic and it is, but in his tenure it's 4000, and after 50 years of existence all the combine presidents could only bring it to 2000.
GEJ is not incompetent. We can have a better president, but he'll never arise from the mentality of calling GEJ incompetent and discrediting everything he does because Nigerians aren't going to buy the ACN Buhari ATTACK EVERYTHING THE PRES DOES strategy

the real opposition is the one that will say, "We are seeing improvement, but this is who I can bring more improvement" or "This is how I can improve the aspects GEJ hasn't" not "GEJ is INCOMPETENT" "GEJ is Boko Haram" "GEJ caused Boko Haram" "Only ACN is 'working'" "PDP is the only source of misrule in Nigeria"

the electorate has seen beyond the loudness of the opposition and if the opposition can't be more sober minded, they're finished.

Absolutely brilliant. However, if you really think GEJ has got anything to do with Sanusi's trouble, you're dead wrong. If he had issues with the Presidency he'd be in greater trouble than a discussion about his libido, if GEJ had issues with him, he'd be searching for his Prick! This saga doesn't dent Sanusi's image in any way IMO.
Re: GEJ Is Destroying His Enemies, Plain And Simple (sanusi, NGF, APC, Amaechi, Etc) by confusion247(m): 2:36am On Jun 09, 2013
Prof Corruption: GEJ's greatest enemy is his incompetence.

Kindly show us how Obasanjo is better than Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Destroying His Enemies, Plain And Simple (sanusi, NGF, APC, Amaechi, Etc) by confusion247(m): 2:38am On Jun 09, 2013
yelsew80:

Absolutely brilliant. However, if you really think GEJ has got anything to do with Sanusi's trouble, you're dead wrong. If he had issues with the Presidency he'd be in greater trouble than a discussion about his libido, if GEJ had issues with him, he'd be searching for his Prick! This saga doesn't dent Sanusi's image in any way IMO.
Never mind the OP, soon he will blame Jonathan for every miscarriage in his village.
Re: GEJ Is Destroying His Enemies, Plain And Simple (sanusi, NGF, APC, Amaechi, Etc) by confusion247(m): 2:46am On Jun 09, 2013
Ikengawo: keep deceiving yourself, this has been the most efficient and result producing government in nigerias history. We can only pray for better but we would be fools to pretend it's the worst. You can't name one area where there's incompetence or failure unless you think people like Sanusi, and Okonjo who are really leading government policy don't know their respective subjects

Agriculture, booming
Power, grid doubled

Please don't bother yourself explaining to biased minds the achievements of Jonathan. Let them tell us what was the gain and achievement of northern 38 disastrous rule and leadership which ruined Nigeria and produced 10 million alamajiris. Let them tell us what Obasanjo achieved in his eight wasted years of leadership that couldn't fix Benin-Ore-Shagamu road, nor lagos ibadan road. The government that wasted 16 billion dollars and generated darkness instead of mega watts of electricity.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Destroying His Enemies, Plain And Simple (sanusi, NGF, APC, Amaechi, Etc) by automaticcarzz: 3:05am On Jun 09, 2013
confusion247:
So much I hate Obasanjo, he was better than retardeen Ebele Jonathan. Without Obasanjo's introduction and revolution of GSM service, you wouldn't be here surfing on your phone. Obasanjo paid off our debt, but Jonadunce has mortgaged your life for generations to come. Obasanjo wouldn't have waited over two years before confronting Boko boys, but Jonadunce waited till it was politically convinient before he acted. Obasanjo would not have offered amnesty to people who killed, maimed and murdered innocent men, women and children but incompetent Jonathan offered amnesty to killers. Jonadunce could not get a competent Finance Minister he went for Iweala who served under Obasanjo. Obasanjo left 67 billion dollars surplus but we hardly have 13 billion dollars in reserve. I rate Obasanjo fist three years in power as 30/100 but I have to rate Jonadunce first three years as 10/100. I am being liberal with my grade.

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Destroying His Enemies, Plain And Simple (sanusi, NGF, APC, Amaechi, Etc) by automaticcarzz: 3:08am On Jun 09, 2013
!
Re: GEJ Is Destroying His Enemies, Plain And Simple (sanusi, NGF, APC, Amaechi, Etc) by automaticcarzz: 3:15am On Jun 09, 2013
Re: GEJ Is Destroying His Enemies, Plain And Simple (sanusi, NGF, APC, Amaechi, Etc) by koruji(m): 3:49am On Jun 09, 2013
@automaticcarzz: Good insight here.
@OP: You need to shed your chameleon ways. First, you list all manners of undemocratic and despotic tendencies of GEJ, then you declared him the best thing since buttered bread. Please pity your own oblongata - stop feeding it confusing messages.

There is no doubt that GEJ found some good people - people that are hitching to make Nigeria better - to serve in his cabinet. However, his indecisive, lack of clear thinking and corrupt ways are preventing these people from making much headway. He is incapable of making serious security decisions until forced to do so, but would come out to say things that make you wonder what he does just before speaking.

When GEJ crossed the length and breadth of Nigeria proclaiming TOTAL TRANSFORMATION at the top of his voice we did not realize he meant reviving a 100 year-old train service that will move Nigerians at TWICE THE SPEED OF HORSEBACK RIDING and re-modelling TAXI PARK AIRPORTS. If this is the transformation you are dancing naked over, I wonder what non-transformation under GEJ would have looked like.

automaticcarzz: So much I hate Obasanjo, he was better than retardeen Ebele Jonathan. Without Obasanjo's introduction and revolution of GSM service, you wouldn't be here surfing on your phone. Obasanjo paid off our debt, but Jonadunce has mortgaged your life for generations to come. Obasanjo wouldn't have waited over two years before confronting Boko boys, but Jonadunce waited till it was politically convinient before he acted. Obasanjo would not have offered amnesty to people who killed, maimed and murdered innocent men, women and children but incompetent Jonathan offered amnesty to killers. Jonadunce could not get a competent Finance Minister he went for Iweala who served under Obasanjo. Obasanjo left 67 billion dollars surplus but we hardly have 13 billion dollars in reserve. I rate Obasanjo fist three years in power as 30/100 but I have to rate Jonadunce first three years as 10/100. I am being liberal with my grade.
Re: GEJ Is Destroying His Enemies, Plain And Simple (sanusi, NGF, APC, Amaechi, Etc) by RickyRoss1(m): 5:39am On Jun 09, 2013
automaticcarzz: So much I hate Obasanjo, he was better than retardeen Ebele Jonathan. Without Obasanjo's introduction and revolution of GSM service, you wouldn't be here surfing on your phone. Obasanjo paid off our debt, but Jonadunce has mortgaged your life for generations to come. Obasanjo wouldn't have waited over two years before confronting Boko boys, but Jonadunce waited till it was political convinient before he acted. Obasanjo would not have offered amnesty to people who killed, maimed and murdered innocent men, women and children but incompetent Jonathan offered amnesty to killers. Jonadunce could not get a competent Finance Minister he went for Iweala who served under Obasanjo. Obasanjo left 67 billion dollars surplus but we hardly have 13 billion dollars in reserve. I rate Obasanjo fist three years in power as 30/100 but I have to rate Jonadunce first three years as 10/100. I am being liberal with my grade.

You are dumber than dumb for mentioning OBJ's name. OBJ's regime was our best bet of becoming a developed nation, that was during record oil prices but OBJ ruined everything. In sane lands OBJ would be in jail by now, but he is as free as a bird and even causing serious problem in Ghana few months ago. The electoral fraud/rigging he spearheaded in Ghana is yet to be settled in court.

So to you OBJ's highest achievement is GSM which was even initiated by the Military? By the way, what happened to the hundreds of millions of dollars Nigeria generated from GSM auction license? Where is the over 16 Billion Dollars OBJ voted to IPP projects? Before he left office did he commission or generate any single killowat?

GEJ is currently doing what OBJ and others couldn't do. Go to our airports today you feel proud of being a Nigerian. I was in Nigeria 2 months ago I traveled all the way from Port Harcourt to Owerri to Lagos by road and appreciate the fact that our highways are wearing new look. Our railways are being revamped after decades of neglect. These are simple things OBJ and co couldn't do.

11 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Destroying His Enemies, Plain And Simple (sanusi, NGF, APC, Amaechi, Etc) by Omexonomy: 6:42am On Jun 09, 2013

the only competent person to you is ur northern slave master.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Destroying His Enemies, Plain And Simple (sanusi, NGF, APC, Amaechi, Etc) by Afam4evaIsASlut: 6:50am On Jun 09, 2013
koruji: @automaticcarzz: Good insight here.
@OP: You need to shed your chameleon ways. First, you list all manners of undemocratic and despotic tendencies of GEJ, then you declared him the best thing since buttered bread. Please pity your own oblongata - stop feeding it confusing messages.

There is no doubt that GEJ found some good people - people that are hitching to make Nigeria better - to serve in his cabinet. However, his indecisive, lack of clear thinking and corrupt ways are preventing these people from making much headway. He is incapable of making serious security decisions until forced to do so, but would come out to say things that make you wonder what he does just before speaking.

When GEJ crossed the length and breadth of Nigeria proclaiming TOTAL TRANSFORMATION at the top of his voice we did not realize he meant reviving a 100 year-old train service that will move Nigerians at TWICE THE SPEED OF HORSEBACK RIDING and re-modelling TAXI PARK AIRPORTS. If this is the transformation you are dancing naked over, I wonder what non-transformation under GEJ would have looked like.

LMAOOOOO
Re: GEJ Is Destroying His Enemies, Plain And Simple (sanusi, NGF, APC, Amaechi, Etc) by joeyfire(m): 7:02am On Jun 09, 2013
koruji:

Kindly clarify what you mean by the "100 year old rail service that will move at twice the speed of horseback" and also the bit about "remodelling taxi park airports". I wanted to respond but wasn't too sure where you were going with those statements
Re: GEJ Is Destroying His Enemies, Plain And Simple (sanusi, NGF, APC, Amaechi, Etc) by kunlekunle: 7:14am On Jun 09, 2013
joeyfire:

Kindly clarify what you mean by the "100 year old rail service that will move at twice the speed of horseback" and also the bit about "remodelling taxi park airports". I wanted to respond but wasn't too sure where you were going with those statements

check nigerian history, the rail tracks constructed by lord egerton of western region in 1900s is still the only tracks been managed. north to south and east.
Re: GEJ Is Destroying His Enemies, Plain And Simple (sanusi, NGF, APC, Amaechi, Etc) by deor03(m): 7:32am On Jun 09, 2013
A lot of Nigerians confuse charisma with competence.
If only GEJ was a charismatic leader with a charming wife,he would have been able to 'sell' , what he has managed to achieve in the past 2 years.

IMO,He hasn't done badly.

If he's weakening his opposition,it's not a bad idea.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Destroying His Enemies, Plain And Simple (sanusi, NGF, APC, Amaechi, Etc) by joeyfire(m): 7:42am On Jun 09, 2013
kunlekunle:

check nigerian history, the rail tracks constructed by lord egerton of western region in 1900s is still the only tracks been managed. north to south and east.

No doubt the old rail lines were built to be used forever and maintained appropriately. I'm sure even in the US they are still using old rail lines on regularly refurbished tracks. I have to do a little research to know how many new lines this administration is constructing but I'm pretty sure of the one coming up in abuja to link the existing lines in adjoining states.

I am not a GEJ fan at all but when I see good I must note it
Re: GEJ Is Destroying His Enemies, Plain And Simple (sanusi, NGF, APC, Amaechi, Etc) by Abagworo(m): 7:44am On Jun 09, 2013
There's little noticeable achievements except on paper. 1st of all oil has been selling above 100dollar per barrel hence we have much more money to work with when compared with say Abacha's 10dollar per barrel. Today what we have is mega rich politicians and extremely poor masses. Corruption is encouraged while political witch-hunting and disregard for rule of law is the order of the day.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Destroying His Enemies, Plain And Simple (sanusi, NGF, APC, Amaechi, Etc) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 09, 2013
The good governance tour team didnt 'skip' ACN states,the Gov. refused them entry.e.g. Oshobaba
Re: GEJ Is Destroying His Enemies, Plain And Simple (sanusi, NGF, APC, Amaechi, Etc) by waliezi(m): 9:14am On Jun 09, 2013
automaticcarzz: So much I hate Obasanjo, he was better than retardeen Ebele Jonathan. Without Obasanjo's introduction and revolution of GSM service, you wouldn't be here surfing on your phone. Obasanjo paid off our debt, but Jonadunce has mortgaged your life for generations to come. Obasanjo wouldn't have waited over two years before confronting Boko boys, but Jonadunce waited till it was politically convinient before he acted. Obasanjo would not have offered amnesty to people who killed, maimed and murdered innocent men, women and children but incompetent Jonathan offered amnesty to killers. Jonadunce could not get a competent Finance Minister he went for Iweala who served under Obasanjo. Obasanjo left 67 billion dollars surplus but we hardly have 13 billion dollars in reserve. I rate Obasanjo fist three years in power as 30/100 but I have to rate Jonadunce first three years as 10/100. I am being liberal with my grade.
. Is dat all? If yes then u got no bases 4 ur case. Hw can u evn compare Obj's 8yrs term wit Gej 3yrs. Is dat logical? I'll jus refer u 2go enquire abt Gej's YouWIN programme n tell me if u tink he has gud intensions or not. D truth is dat u'r nt informed. No current politician can do better than Gej. Dos dat can do better than Gej ar nt yet in any political platform. Look at it has any opposion profered any best solution 2what they claim Gej is nt doin well? U prefer Obj who confronted insurgency be wipin out a whole village. May ur village by completly wiped out whn a group of boys kill's a soldier there in Jesus name.
Re: GEJ Is Destroying His Enemies, Plain And Simple (sanusi, NGF, APC, Amaechi, Etc) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 09, 2013
Abagworo: There's little noticeable achievements except on paper. 1st of all oil has been selling above 100dollar per barrel hence we have much more money to work with when compared with say Abacha's 10dollar per barrel. Today what we have is mega rich politicians and extremely poor masses. Corruption is encouraged while political witch-hunting and disregard for rule of law is the order of the day.

WORD AKA GBAM
Re: GEJ Is Destroying His Enemies, Plain And Simple (sanusi, NGF, APC, Amaechi, Etc) by Akanbiedu(m): 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2013
How relevant is this question

confusion247:

to this comment?

This is a question that shouldn't be answered.
Re: GEJ Is Destroying His Enemies, Plain And Simple (sanusi, NGF, APC, Amaechi, Etc) by confusion247(m): 1:02pm On Jun 09, 2013
What a biased analysis, assumption and conclusion. The gsm your Obasanjo introduced is performing well with epileptic service. As for your dept department, Obasanjo is as corrupt as Jonathan if not more corrupt, and both of them has different way of looting the treasury. There is also a chance that Obasanjo might not confront boko haram because he did nothing when the former governor of zamfara state introduced sharia law and you know exactly the result. Obasanjo saw it all and did nothing. Be informed that Obasanjo was at the fore front on the road towards dialogue and amnesty for boko haram. Have you forgotten that Obasanjo visited the families of late yusuf and promised them that he will advice federal government to dialogue with boko haram and grant them amnesty. Obasanjo left billions just the same way he wasted billions to generate darkness instead of mega watts. If Obasanjo finds Iwella competent and made her the finance minister, what's wrong if Jonathan follows the same path?
Jonathan still remain the best president ever in Nigeria.
Re: GEJ Is Destroying His Enemies, Plain And Simple (sanusi, NGF, APC, Amaechi, Etc) by Ikengawo: 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2013
confusion247:
Because people only say OBJ is better when they're frustrated and their short term memory kicks in.

-Greater rule of law
-Greater government accountability (FOI)
-Improved internal democracy (better elections, better checks and balances)
-Greater improvement on infrustructure
-Better conflict resolution (Compare GEJ stop BH in his tenure to OBJ bomb MEND but MEND remaining till Yar'Adua)
-More wide spread development and growth (rail, ag, airlines)
-Improved military
-Improved security
-Improved power
-Greater autonomy of ministries
-Greater autonomy of governors
-More civilized use of presidency (not that dictator in disguise BS)

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Destroying His Enemies, Plain And Simple (sanusi, NGF, APC, Amaechi, Etc) by Ikengawo: 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2013
koruji: @automaticcarzz: Good insight here.

you call it undemocratic because perhaps your understanding of democracy is weak?
Everything done to these guys is completely legal in a democratic sense

you can suspend anyone in your own party for your own reason if you lead the party, it's not a part of the government. People act like PDP is a faction of the government or the governor's forum is an actual constitutional body and it's not. If it's not recognized by the government he can do anything to anyone in it, including suspensions.
It's as if he fired someone from his company today and you say he's being undemocratic

state of emergency- completely constitutional
suspending amaechi- constitutional
blocking oshiomole's copter- constitutional (oshio breached the law)

review the laws of your land.
Re: GEJ Is Destroying His Enemies, Plain And Simple (sanusi, NGF, APC, Amaechi, Etc) by automaticcarzz: 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2013
Ricky_Ross:

You are dumber than dumb for mentioning OBJ's name. OBJ's regime was our best bet of becoming a developed nation, that was during record oil prices but OBJ ruined everything. In sane lands OBJ would be in jail by now, but he is as free as a bird and even causing serious problem in Ghana few months ago. The electoral fraud/rigging he spearheaded in Ghana is yet to be settled in court.

So to you OBJ's highest achievement is GSM which was even initiated by the Military? By the way, what happened to the hundreds of millions of dollars Nigeria generated from GSM auction license? Where is the over 16 Billion Dollars OBJ voted to IPP projects? Before he left office did he commission or generate any single killowat?

GEJ is currently doing what OBJ and others couldn't do. Go to our airports today you feel proud of being a Nigerian. I was in Nigeria 2 months ago I traveled all the way from Port Harcourt to Owerri to Lagos by road and appreciate the fact that our highways are wearing new look. Our railways are being revamped after decades of neglect. These are simple things OBJ and co couldn't do.
Hey stu.pid! You are too daft to see I did not praise Obj. Obj and Jonadunce are both enormous failure. But when compared to Jonadunce, he was a better President than Jona the top drunkard from Otuoeke.
Re: GEJ Is Destroying His Enemies, Plain And Simple (sanusi, NGF, APC, Amaechi, Etc) by automaticcarzz: 2:10pm On Jun 09, 2013
confusion247:
What a biased analysis, assumption and conclusion. The gsm your Obasanjo introduced is performing well with epileptic service. As for your dept department, Obasanjo is as corrupt as Jonathan if not more corrupt, and both of them has different way of looting the treasury. There is also a chance that Obasanjo might not confront boko haram because he did nothing when the former governor of zamfara state introduced sharia law and you know exactly the result. Obasanjo saw it all and did nothing. Be informed that Obasanjo was at the fore front on the road towards dialogue and amnesty for boko haram. Have you forgotten that Obasanjo visited the families of late yusuf and promised them that he will advice federal government to dialogue with boko haram and grant them amnesty. Obasanjo left billions just the same way he wasted billions to generate darkness instead of mega watts. If Obasanjo finds Iwella competent and made her the finance minister, what's wrong if Jonathan follows the same path?
Jonathan still remain the best president ever in Nigeria.
Some of you think when you repeat lies all the time, it becomes the truth. What makes Jonadunce the best Nigerian President? Is it because he is from your area? Jonathan is the worst thing to happen to Nigeeria. He has no vision, charisma and technical know how to lead Nigeria. Jonathan had no plan whatsoever to ever become President. It is still like a dream to him because he never planned for it.
Re: GEJ Is Destroying His Enemies, Plain And Simple (sanusi, NGF, APC, Amaechi, Etc) by DaLover(m): 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2013

Why not wait till you have something reasonable to write before typing!
Re: GEJ Is Destroying His Enemies, Plain And Simple (sanusi, NGF, APC, Amaechi, Etc) by DaLover(m): 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2013

Re: GEJ Is Destroying His Enemies, Plain And Simple (sanusi, NGF, APC, Amaechi, Etc) by zanga420: 11:06pm On Jun 09, 2013
Ikengawo:
Because people only say OBJ is better when they're frustrated and their short term memory kicks in.

-Greater rule of law
-Greater government accountability (FOI)
-Improved internal democracy (better elections, better checks and balances)
-Greater improvement on infrustructure
-Better conflict resolution (Compare GEJ stop BH in his tenure to OBJ bomb MEND but MEND remaining till Yar'Adua)
-More wide spread development and growth (rail, ag, airlines)
-Improved military
-Improved security
-Improved power
-Greater autonomy of ministries
-Greater autonomy of governors
-More civilized use of presidency (not that dictator in disguise BS)
perfect analysis, goverment is about being humane not brutal. I'm really happy how GEJ has handled boko haram, free n fair elections(edo, ondo etc). Its those that lack intelligence that turn everything to force. Besides all these saying Jonathan handled boko haram late, would've been the 1st to accusse him of being too froward to attack the north(that he hates the north) and the accussation 'll be in that order, hateful hypocrisy is not they way forward, if we must move forward.
Re: GEJ Is Destroying His Enemies, Plain And Simple (sanusi, NGF, APC, Amaechi, Etc) by automaticcarzz: 11:57pm On Jun 09, 2013
waliezi: . Is dat all? If yes then u got no bases 4 ur case. Hw can u evn compare Obj's 8yrs term wit Gej 3yrs. Is dat logical? I'll jus refer u 2go enquire abt Gej's YouWIN programme n tell me if u tink he has gud intensions or not. D truth is dat u'r nt informed. No current politician can do better than Gej. Dos dat can do better than Gej ar nt yet in any political platform. Look at it has any opposion profered any best solution 2what they claim Gej is nt doin well? U prefer Obj who confronted insurgency be wipin out a whole village. May ur village by completly wiped out whn a group of boys kill's a soldier there in Jesus name.
You need to go back to school to learn how to write English Language. So I can't communicate with you with your poor usage of English Language.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Must Read. Is This The True Character Of Gen Mohammedu Buhari ? / Patrick Obahiagbon And The Nigerian Hypocrisy About Public Speeches-an Appraisal / A Passionate Appeal To The Ooni Of Ife To Call Chief Femi Fani-kayode To Order.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.