Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future (13295 Views)

N10million Bribery Scam: Presidency In Dilema Over CCT Chair / Presidency In Dilemma Over Four Gov's Secret Alliance With APC. / I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by Princessmel(f): 3:00am On Jun 09, 2013
My dear nairalanders will you support me? Can you vote for a lady to be president of Nigeria and more importantly can you accept and follow the leadership of a woman ?

Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by marvelling(m): 5:24am On Jun 09, 2013
Don't be surprised if you get only one vote grin ask Sara Jubril what happened at 2007 pdp convention grin grin

Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by Princessmel(f): 6:06am On Jun 09, 2013
marvelling: Don't be surprised if you get only one vote grin ask Sara Jubril what happened at 2007 pdp convention grin grin

Lol that's not possible na, people will vote once they know me, I'm very loveable, be careful what you say now o, you don't know tomorrow tongue

Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by Ajibel(m): 6:58am On Jun 09, 2013
Why dont u start with regional/grassroot politics. From there, you can build your profile if credible and have a chance at the federal level cool
But i'm sorry, i'd never vote a female into a public office. I have my reasons.
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by fittty(m): 11:58am On Jun 09, 2013
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by autumnflower(f): 11:59am On Jun 09, 2013
Never vote for a woman to lead when there are enough men to lead.

Besides, your not serious, I believe your bored and just came up with this to get attention, and somehow it made FP.

If not for NL.. Smh

Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by Iaz93: 11:59am On Jun 09, 2013
Sure!
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by DICKtator: 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2013
Why not. Just present a tenable manifesto. Start from the grassroots,have a beautiful antecedent. Phuuuck me at night and phucccck the kingmakers, and there you have your enviable position cheers.
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by MacLovington(m): 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2013
I second Ajibel.

Get into your state house of Assembly first. Do well there.
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by binhozie(m): 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2013
A volatile coutry like Nigeria cannot be presided over by a volatile being like the WOMAN
Make she no go wake up one day declare state of emergency throughout the whole country due to PMS

Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2013
if you believe that you can change nigeria. go ahead. tongue
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by Gpius(m): 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2013
I would vote 4 anybody dat ll give us credible leadership and peace irrespective of sex,tribe,religion and others...if u have nigeria and nigerians at heart prove it and i ll mobilise d youths 4 u.

Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by donPhill(m): 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2013
no mind nl joor...i will vote for u bt u ll appoint me as ur vice....smh, ....unto that package na, chop i chop!!!
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by aquabeing: 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2013
Its all about credibility and integrity irrespective of gender and ethnicity for me.
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by yuzedo: 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2013
huh? Op, run from presidentcy? Is good lock jonata chasein u?? undecided well u can run in side my grate man shun, my mopol will protect u. wink Run in side d master bed rom pent house suit and wait four me. Ojigbijigbijigbi! tongue tongue

Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by ooconsider(m): 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2013
Woman preside over a man, that means that all men wil aithomatically become slaves. If u ar real serious then, i dont ve a problem being ur no1 opponent.
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by nas4q(m): 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2013
binhozie: A volatile coutry like Nigeria cannot be presided over by a volatile being like the WOMAN
Make she no go wake up one day declare state of emergency throughout the whole country due to PMS

Abeg no kill me with laughter here o
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by losprince(m): 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2013
Someone of your category can't rule nigeria grin

Just look for somrin better to do than day dreaming all this nightmares! shocked
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by aljharem(m): 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2013
Can never ever ever ! Vote a woman not to talk of a nigerian woman. I mean look at likes of stella odua, maduke allison, ita giwa etc even iweala. No reasonable nigerian should will vote a woman as the president.
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2013
Princessmel: My dear nairalanders will you support me? Can you vote for a lady to be president of Nigeria and more importantly can you accept and follow the leadership of a woman ?
promise us presidential punny and see us Men vote en masse.
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by Spoils(m): 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2013
Story da touch,for naija,abi oyibo con3?,don't waste ur time.
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by ibkgab001: 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2013
Nah that chop chop go chop chop your chop mouth thief
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2013
Why not. But you ll v to convince me when the time come that you are worthy of voting for
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by sheftyxz(m): 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2013
grin grin ;DCome to my state and ask sen. Gbemisola saraki what happened 2011 election. She was aspering for d post of Governor den. She was once member of house rep(1999-2003), Senator for 8years(2003-2007). Talkless of U...... Woman can never be our president. We have our reasons
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by losprince(m): 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2013
binhozie: A volatile coutry like Nigeria cannot be presided over by a volatile being like the WOMAN
ooconsider: Woman preside over a man, that means that all men wil aithomatically become slaves. If u ar real serious then, i dont ve a problem being ur no1 opponent.

Tomorrow is pregnant!

Don't let this NL'ers change you course in life, you can alibreteraly be what ever you want in life *but* president of nigeria is out of that category...........ehm**************

That's ALL! cool

Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by Coldblooded(m): 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2013
It depends on the kind of presidency u meant. If It's your Community Women's Presidency you sure might win ma vote but if it's Naija presidency u r talking about,u r on ur own.

You are not even popular in Nairaland or in ur Street and den u r talking of the whole NIGERIA.

Wish u luck tho, but u have to test ur publicity starting from dis forum by contesting for a moderator in a roomgrin!!

Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2013
in asmuch I would love at least a change in style leadership, women are easily intoxicated by power, and too emotional to handle a complex situation like Nigeria politics.
moreover, their leadership would still be influenced by a man in their Iives.
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by kamez(m): 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2013
And I want to marry Rihanna!!! ...... But like the saying goes, Talk is Cheap
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by gendebs(m): 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2013
no and never will i vote a lady to preside the affairs of this country.
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by Rexphobia(m): 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2013
Sure, I will support you in the future

But now...

Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by Agbalanze(m): 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2013
Please, do u mean SUG president?
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future by ATMCARD2(m): 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2013
Princessmel: My dear nairalanders will you support me? Can you vote for a lady to be president of Nigeria and more importantly can you accept and follow the leadership of a woman ?
.I wldn't vote 4 u coz u're using bleeching cream.GBAM!

Governor Fubara: ‘I Feel Heavy In My Spirit, It’s Not Been Easy,’ / Obiano And Yakubu Gowon At Francis Arinze's Golden Jubilee - Photos / Buhari Proposes N8.6trn Budget For 2018