Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,745 members, 7,834,503 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

10 Questions For Christians - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Questions For Christians (5316 Views)

Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section / Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka / Is It Wisdom For Christians To Lie In Some Situations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Questions For Christians by deSika(m): 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2013
Ayenny i see u r ignoring my post because it contains truth u cant contend wit.

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions For Christians by Mintayo(m): 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2013
ayenny02:
I don't like tortoise and his wife's story, go back and see my comment how polygamy were allowed in bible.
If you don't satisfy, PLS GIVE ME VERES IN BIBLE THAT PROHIBIT POLYGAMY and continue with my thread, I don't want to derail, there are many questions that still unanswered.
@d bolded,dt is trick u use. Questions like, did Jesus say that?where can you find that in d Bible,bt it wnt work here!
God's perfect will was one man one wife,bt it was when lust comes through sin dt ppl like mohammed starts marrying 16 wives! Or why do u think God didn't creates Adam and two or four wives?
That was why Jesus said,from d begining it was not so...

Emusan has TRUTHFULLY answered ur questions bt becus of ur bias and lying nature,you will nt belieev him!
Btw,what is d point of answering you when u already have ur own biased answer??huh?
It shows dt u r nt here to knw/learn d truth bt just to promote ur falsehood!
It means that there is nothing they say that will suit you,so what is d point?
My prayer for you is that the Lord Jesus will reveal Himself to you and break d power of satan upon ur life,so that u will be completely saved!

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions For Christians by Emusan(m): 7:50am On Jun 27, 2013
ayenny02:  
If you read Matthew (28:1-10), Mark (16:1-20), Luke (24:1-12), and John (20: 1-18), you will find contradicting stories. They all agreed that the tomb was guarded for three days. However, they reported the discovery of the empty tomb differently.

They all gave an accurate account about the tomb but the perspective you interpret them to cover the truth make it looks that way.

Matthew (28) and John (20) reported that Mary Magdalene and the other Mary were the first to discover the tomb.

Yes!!!

Mark (16) reports that Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James, and Salome were the first to discover the empty tomb.

Yes! The report of Mathew and John just make it clear that it's not one Mary but other Mary was there too which Mark gave the actual detail of the other Mary, because of a day like this.

Mark (28) reports that there was an earthquake that removed the rock from over the tomb. He says that an angel caused it. The other gospels do not mention of an earthquake.

I believe you mean Mathew here because Mark stop @ 16!

Mathew was the only Gospel that gives details of how the stone was removed while other just talk about event that happened after the stone has been removed, if not a day like this your question might be; how the stone was removed by two women or do they sure that the tomb was covered? Mathew also report what happened to the keepers for the fear of the angel that rolled it away.

Matthew and Mark say that only ONE man in white clothes was sitting on the tomb when the women arrived, and that he was an angel.

Their report is at the entering of the tomb not inside the tomb. That's why Mathew report the Angel said to them ".....come, see the place where the Lord lay." Matt 28:6 meanwhile, Mark report the Angel said "....: behold the place where they laid Him". Which means the Angel gave them the order to enter in both gospel and usher them in.

Luke says that TWO men in white clothes, who were angels, were sitting.
When they enter they saw two men whom are Angels. The other angel is Jesus that appeared inform of an angel--Angel that appear inform of Christ is called Christophany while inform of God is called Theophany.

Johns says that the two women did not meet anybody the first time they came to the tomb, but when they returned, they saw TWO people, ONE was an ANGEL, and the other was JESUS.

Note: John first report was after the women went and call Jesus desciples as you can see Peter was there meanwhile others report event of the two women only before they call the desciples.
It was John who made it clear that what LUKE report is truely an angel but the other one is an angel who appears as Christophany.

Matthew reports that when the guards reported this to the chief priest, the chief priest paid them a large sum of money, telling them: "You have to say that his disciples came at night and stole his body." He claims that the soldiers took money and spread the story around and since then, the story had been circulating among the Jews until today (according to Matthew). The other gospels do not report of any such thing.

Mathew report only to let you know how cunning the Jews are, after the keepers reported the real incident they still want to cover the truth: (as Ayenny is doing today) to make it seems fake but if Jesus' body was stolen who now woke Him up from death? because He resurrected and show Himself to many people before He was taken to Heaven.

Are you preparing for His second coming because has He was taken into heaven, He will surely return likewise.

QUESTION 6. Which narration now is more authentic?

All!!!
Re: 10 Questions For Christians by ayenny02(m): 7:59am On Jun 27, 2013
Emusan:
Because you've been blindfolded you're unable to realised that Jesus was praying for His desciple they should be one as 'He and His father' are one. Refer to Act 2:1 "When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord in one place." Which Jesus has prayed for.

in John 10:30, jesus and God = God
in John 17:21-23, Disciples +Jesus+ God=God 

why can't we called disciples "God" when Jesus was called God
Emusan:

Where did you read it that is a footnote?

http://niv.scripturetext.com/mark/16.htm
Emusan:

They were more than 14 books called Apocrypha written close at the end of the OT (400BC), the Jews themselves clearly state that no voice of any prophets was heard during this time and the OT has been compiled called Septuagin before the Birth of Christ. So some people still went ahead to include those Apocrypha into their book. John 8:32 "Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall made you free"

Do you believe in Apocrypha

I will attend to others later
Re: 10 Questions For Christians by ayenny02(m): 8:05am On Jun 27, 2013
deSika: Ayenny i see u r ignoring my post because it contains truth u cant contend wit.
I don't want you to HUG the transformer that's why I just ignore you because you still repeating the same thing. Go back and see your shame from where you don't know d diff btw God and Holy spirit. I have many people to attend to, so you can't expect me to sit down with someone who will HUG the transformer at last.
If you have another question to answer pls take one from other 9 questions that still not unanswered or stay out of the MATCH and go and sit down to RESERVE Bench to watch the GAME
Re: 10 Questions For Christians by ayenny02(m): 8:25am On Jun 27, 2013
Mintayo:
@d bolded,dt is trick u use. Questions like, did Jesus say that?where can you find that in d Bible,bt it wnt work here!
God's perfect will was one man one wife,bt it was when lust comes through sin dt ppl like mohammed starts marrying 16 wives! Or why do u think God didn't creates Adam and two or four wives?
That was why Jesus said,from d begining it was not so...

Emusan has TRUTHFULLY answered ur questions bt becus of ur bias and lying nature,you will nt belieev him!
Btw,what is d point of answering you when u already have ur own biased answer??huh?
It shows dt u r nt here to knw/learn d truth bt just to promote ur falsehood!
It means that there is nothing they say that will suit you,so what is d point?
My prayer for you is that the Lord Jesus will reveal Himself to you and break d power of satan upon ur life,so that u will be completely saved!
This man you get problem. I said give me verses where JESUS SAID POLYGAMY IS PROHIBITED in Bible

Let me remind you Jesus said: "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.  I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished.  (Matthew 5:17-18)"

Let us look at some of the verses from the Old Testament that allow polygamy:

In Exodus 21:10, a man can marry an infinite amount of women without any limits to how many he can marry.

In 2 Samuel 5:13; 1 Chronicles 3:1-9, 14:3, King David had six wives and numerous concubines.

In 1 Kings 11:3, King Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines.

In 2 Chronicles 11:21, King Solomon's son Rehoboam had 18 wives and 60 concubines.

In Deuteronomy 21:15 "If a man has two wives, and he loves one but not the other, and both bear him sons...."

There are a lot more verses from the Old Testament that allow polygamy, but I think that the above are sufficient enough to prove my point.
Re: 10 Questions For Christians by Emusan(m): 8:56am On Jun 27, 2013
ayenny02: in John 10:30, jesus and God = God
in John 17:21-23, Disciples +Jesus+ God=God
Your last equation is correct as you equate it to God because we all came out from God but it will be more perfect if the third entity (Jesus) is added, have you added Jesus to your life to be one in God? remember this is the major reason while Jesus came to this world to reconcile us back to God. I so much love this your equation.

why can't we called disciples "God" when Jesus was called God

What you miss there is that Jesus was talking about their life after His departure.

Details of John 17:21-23 in bracket!

21that they all may be one(be in unity), as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us(have a body of Christ and spirit of His Father), that the world may believe that You sent Me. 22 And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one(be in unity) just as We are one(as nobody can seperate Jesus and His Father): 23 I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one,(be in unity with us) and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.

The point Jesus want to bring out is them to be in unity so that they can be part of His Father

http://niv.scripturetext.com/mark/16.htm
The key point you miss here it that you fail to get the clue of what they meant by footnote, Footnotes:
a8 Some manuscripts have the following ending between verses 8 and 9, and one manuscript has it after verse 8 (omitting verses 9-20): Then they quickly reported all these instructions to those around Peter. After this, Jesus himself also sent out through them from east to west the sacred and imperishable proclamation of eternal salvation. Amen.

@bold-at original manuscripts they omitted the statement above which they later translated to verse 9-20.

Do you believe in Apocrypha

Is Apocrypha God? Why will I believe in Apocrypha? They're books written after the prophet Malachi inwhich the Jews themselves confess that no voice of any prophets were heard during that perion.
Re: 10 Questions For Christians by Emusan(m): 9:39am On Jun 27, 2013
ayenny02:
This man you get problem. I said give me verses where JESUS SAID POLYGAMY IS PROHIBITED in Bible

must it be wirtten boldly that POLYGAMY is not allow when many verse has been shown to you, what else do you want?

You just want to calim that Bible support polygamy so that Quran is right too practice it.

Let me remind you Jesus said: "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets;
This verse is a major one that most people misinterpreted in Bible. See @ayenny you can't interpret Bible without having the Holyspirit(pracalete) in you.

Jesus statement here is as clear as pure water. He didn't come to deny their laws or any prophets who gave the laws but to let them know that He came to fulfill them.

Then if I may ask; are you fuifilling law or you obey law? But because the Jews believe that the Old Testament is full of laws that why they refer to it sometime as Mosaic Law (Book) that's why Jesus refers to book as laws but indirectly He was talking about the prophecies inside.

I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.  I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished.  (Matthew 5:17-18)"

Wxplain above

In Exodus 21:10, a man can marry an infinite amount of women without any limits to how many he can marry.

In 2 Samuel 5:13; 1 Chronicles 3:1-9, 14:3, King David had six wives and numerous concubines.

In 2 Chronicles 11:21, King Solomon's son Rehoboam had 18 wives and 60 concubines.

In Deuteronomy 21:15 "If a man has two wives, and he loves one but not the other, and both bear him sons...."

All this mentioning above is people that marry more than one wife I'm expecting you to quote where Bible says you can marry more than one wife. Not that Bible allow it but they decided to do it in their own ways.
And Jesus says the reason why it was allow to be so in the Old Testament but later says from beginning it was one wife one husband which we must continue.

You can continue to marry wife as many as you want because Quran support it but we christians know that it's one wife and one husband because Bible against it.

There are a lot more verses from the Old Testament that allow polygamy, but I think that the above are sufficient enough to prove my point.

Out of it!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions For Christians by ayenny02(m): 9:42am On Jun 27, 2013
[img][/img]
Emusan:
Your last equation is correct as you equate it to God because we all came out from God
Yes. I believe that we all came from God.

Jesus said "Here, O Israel:  The Lord our God is one Lord."   The words "our God" indicate that Jesus had a higher God over him, a stronger God than him.  Jesus didn't say "Your God".  He said "our God" which includes Jesus as the creation of GOD.

My Question is Can we call JESUS is God Himself?
Emusan:
a8 Some manuscripts have the following ending between verses 8 and 9, and one manuscript has it after verse 8 (omitting verses 9-20): Then they quickly reported all these instructions to those around Peter. After this, Jesus himself also sent out through them from east to west the sacred and imperishable proclamation of eternal salvation. Amen.[/color]
The oldest copies of the Gospel of Mark, the Sinaitic and Vatican, end at Mark 16:8. A note in the New International Version of the Bible states: "The most reliable early manuscripts and other ancient witnesses do not have Mark 16:9-20." Verses 9 to 20 appear to have been added later by an unknown person

WHO ADDED verses 9 to 20?
Emusan:
Why will I believe in Apocrypha? They're books written after the prophet Malachi inwhich the Jews themselves confess that no voice of any prophets were heard during that perion.
So you are telling me that Catholic Bible was not from God, it was forgery
Re: 10 Questions For Christians by Emusan(m): 9:46am On Jun 27, 2013
ayenny02:

After my explanation on the two verses you can still hold on to it as an evidence.

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions For Christians by Mintayo(m): 9:51am On Jun 27, 2013
Emusan:

must it be wirtten boldly that POLYGAMY is not allow when many verse has been shown to you, what else do you want?

You just want to calim that Bible support polygamy so that Quran is right too practice it.

This verse is a major one that most people misinterpreted in Bible. See @ayenny you can't interpret Bible without having the Holyspirit(pracalete) in you.

Jesus statement here is as clear as pure water. He didn't come to deny their laws or any prophets who gave the laws but to let them know that He came to fulfill them.

Then if I may ask; are you fuifilling law or you obey law? But because the Jews believe that the Old Testament is full of laws that why they refer to it sometime as Mosaic Law (Book) that's why Jesus refers to book as laws but indirectly He was talking about the prophecies inside.

Wxplain above

All this mentioning above is people that marry more than one wife I'm expecting you to quote where Bible says you can marry more than one wife. Not that Bible allow it but they decided to do it in their own ways.
And Jesus says the reason why it was allow to be so in the Old Testament but later says from beginning it was one wife one husband which we must continue.

You can continue to marry wife as many as you want because Quran support it but we christians know that it's one wife and one husband because Bible against it.
Out of it!!!
Thanks bro for d answer,if d quran supports polygamy,good for them,but d Bible does not support it...at ur bolded,let ayenni quote a verse of the Bible where Jesus said you can marry more than one wife!
Re: 10 Questions For Christians by Emusan(m): 10:02am On Jun 27, 2013
ayenny02: [img][/img]Yes. I believe that we all came from God.

Jesus said "Here, O Israel:  The Lord our God is one Lord."   The words "our God" indicate that Jesus had a higher God over him, a stronger God than him.  Jesus didn't say "Your God".  He said "our God" which includes Jesus as the creation of GOD.

My Question is Can we call JESUS is God Himself?

If it is the issue of Jesus is God is already being proved. Jesus is the Lord(God)!!!

Don't derail the thread.

The oldest copies of the Gospel of Mark, the Sinaitic and Vatican, end at Mark 16:8. A note in the New International Version of the Bible states: "The most reliable early manuscripts and other ancient witnesses do not have Mark 16:9-20." Verses 9 to 20 appear to have been added later by an unknown person

WHO ADDED verses 9 to 20?

Initially verses 9-20 was not in the original manuscript but in that footnote they make it clear that at the end of verse 8 of original manuscript this statement was there which was omitted in interpretaion of verse 8 "Then they quickly reported all these instructions to those around Peter. After this, Jesus himself also sent out through them from east to west the sacred and imperishable proclamation of eternal salvation. Amen. It was this statement they interpreted to verses 9-20 and if you look at this statement is correlated with the statement in that verses 9-20, get wisdom ayenny!

The people that later interpret the Bible from original manuscripts added it. Nothing like forgery.

So you are telling me that Catholic Bible was not from God, it was forgery

Is Quran a book from God and forgery?
Re: 10 Questions For Christians by ayenny02(m): 10:07am On Jun 27, 2013
Emusan:

must it be wirtten boldly that POLYGAMY is not allow
Yes. You must show where jesus said Polygamy is not allowed by God. If you can't show it definitely Bible and God support it
Emusan:
when many verse has been shown to you, what else do you want?
Which verses you shown to you, did it relate to Polygamy
In the verses you qouted, we see that Jesus was approached with a question about whether or not it is allowed for a man to divorce his wife in Matthew 19:3.  Jesus immediately referred to the Old Testament for the answer in Matthew 19:4. He referred to Adam and Eve, one man and one woman.  The Old Testament does talk about the story of Adam and Eve as one husband and one wife.   However, the Old Testament which Jesus had referred to in Matthew 19:3 does allow polygamy.

DID THEY ASK HIM ABOUT POLYGAMY?
Emusan:

Not that Bible allow it but they decided to do it in their own ways.
Can you show me in bible where God said to those Prophets that Married more than one wife that God was not allow it and they just done it on their own interest
Re: 10 Questions For Christians by ayenny02(m): 10:21am On Jun 27, 2013
Emusan:

If it is the issue of Jesus is God is already being proved. Jesus is the Lord(God)!!!
NOW YOU HAVE HUG THE TRANSFORMER

You said jesus is GOD. Fine!

From your answer to my Question 2, you said Jesus is SO of God.

Now I want you to take one out of the TWO, Either you take Jesus is God and deny Jesus is Son of God OR
Take Jesus is Son of God and deny Jesus is God

Pls take ONE and DENY one
Emusan:

Initially verses 9-20 was not in the original manuscript but in that footnote they make it clear that at the end of verse 8 of original manuscript this statement was there which was omitted in interpretaion of verse 8
My Question is WHO added mark 9-20
Re: 10 Questions For Christians by Emusan(m): 10:27am On Jun 27, 2013
ayenny02: Yes. You must show where jesus said Polygamy is not allowed by God. If you can't show it definitely Bible and God support itWhich verses you shown to you, did it relate to Polygamy
In the verses you qouted, we see that Jesus was approached with a question about whether or not it is allowed for a man to divorce his wife in Matthew 19:3.  Jesus immediately referred to the Old Testament for the answer in Matthew 19:4. He referred to Adam and Eve, one man and one woman.  The Old Testament does talk about the story of Adam and Eve as one husband and one wife.   However, the Old Testament which Jesus had referred to in Matthew 19:3 does allow polygamy.
Then show where the Bible says you can practise POLYGAMY.

DID THEY ASK HIM ABOUT POLYGAMY?
No! But why did you conclude He allows polygamy too?

Beside must you being told before you descerned that no two wifes was allowed in His statement. Remember is plainly written in Quran.

Can you show me in bible where God said to those Prophets that Married more than one wife that God was not allow it and they just done it on their own interest

Mathew 19:8 -He said to them,“Moses, because of the hardness of your hearts, permitted you to divorce your wives,......"

From this verse the divorce, and any other thing they practiced was permitted not a law but because the question was centered on divorce yet as an intellectual somebody you can reason that some things were permitted not given as law. The laws are difference from what they permit them to do.

What do you understand in this statement?
"Matt 19:6-So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.”
Re: 10 Questions For Christians by Mintayo(m): 10:33am On Jun 27, 2013
ayenny02:

Let me remind you Jesus said: "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.  I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished.  (Matthew 5:17-18)"

All these have been answered,but you just decided not to follow the truth! U r nt here to learn bt to promote ur falsehood.
I ask u a question and i will ask again, WHY DIDNT GOD CREAT ADAM AND TWO OR FOUR WOMEN?
God's original plan was one man one wife!
Gen 2:18 says
Then the Lord said,"It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper who is just right for him."
note d word, "a helper" and "who is just right for him."
why didnt God say helpers?
Verse 23-24 of the same chapter...
24. This explains why a man leaves his father and mother and is joined to his wife, and the two are united into one.
Polygamy is a form of adultery and it is as a result of people's lustful,sinful nature and desires dt peopl indulge in it!
How can a man b in one flesh with four,eighth women as u said,does it make sense 2u.
Marriage is a covenant btw a man and a woman,that is why u can not marry more than one wife!
It is as a result of d fall of man,d sin adam committed dt lead ppl in d OT marrying more than 1 wife;that was nt God's original plan! But thank God for our Lord Jesus who came to unite us back to God.
For you to knw that God was serious abt one man one wife,when He wanted to destroy d world with water,He ordered Noah who was d only righteous man n earth then to take d animals in pair(male and female).
Gen 7:7;13-16.
Jesus quote from Genesis bcus He wanted to bring d ppl back to one man one wife-God's original plan!
Concerning Matthew 22:23-33.
Jesus didn't say anything abt polygamy! The religiiuos leaders who doesn't believe in resurection ask Jesus abt marriage in the resurction.
In verse 29,Jesus replied them.
29..."Your mistake is that you don't know the scriptures and you don't know the power of God.
30. For when the dead rise,they will neither marry nor be given in marriage...
(i doubt if dt cn b found in d quran)
Where did Jesus mention polygamy??
Dnt try and validate mohammed or d quran's promiscuous act in d Bible,it is not there!
I pray the Lord will break d power of satan upon ur life and reveal Himself to u!

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions For Christians by ayenny02(m): 10:40am On Jun 27, 2013
Emusan:
Then show where the Bible says you can practise POLYGAMY.

I have shown you where some prophet of God have more than one wife and they even married more than We muslims because we should not marry more than four
Emusan:

No! But why did you conclude He allows polygamy too?
Good that you accepted that they didn't ask jesus abt polygamy. They just approached jesus with a question about whether or not it is allowed for a man to divorce his wife
Emusan:

Mathew 19:8 -He said to them,“Moses, because of the hardness of your hearts, permitted you to divorce your wives,......"

From this verse the divorce, and any other thing they practiced was permitted not a law but because the question was centered on divorce yet as an intellectual somebody you can reason that some things were permitted not given as law. The laws are difference from what they permit them to do.

What do you understand in this statement?
"Matt 19:6-So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.”

That verses was talking abt DIVORCE NOT POLYGAMY

Do you understand!!!!!!!!
Re: 10 Questions For Christians by ayenny02(m): 10:44am On Jun 27, 2013
Mintayo:

All these have been answered,but you just decided not to follow the truth! U r nt here to learn bt to promote ur falsehood.
I ask u a question and i will ask again, WHY DIDNT GOD CREAT ADAM AND TWO OR FOUR WOMEN?
God's original plan was one man one wife!
Gen 2:18 says
Then the Lord said,"It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper who is just right for him."
note d word, "a helper" and "who is just right for him."
why didnt God say helpers?
Verse 23-24 of the same chapter...
24. This explains why a man leaves his father and mother and is joined to his wife, and the two are united into one.
Polygamy is a form of adultery and it is as a result of people's lustful,sinful nature and desires dt peopl indulge in it!
How can a man b in one flesh with four,eighth women as u said,does it make sense 2u.
Marriage is a covenant btw a man and a woman,that is why u can not marry more than one wife!
It is as a result of d fall of man,d sin adam committed dt lead ppl in d OT marrying more than 1 wife;that was nt God's original plan! But thank God for our Lord Jesus who came to unite us back to God.
For you to knw that God was serious abt one man one wife,when He wanted to destroy d world with water,He ordered Noah who was d only righteous man n earth then to take d animals in pair(male and female).
Gen 7:7;13-16.
Jesus quote from Genesis bcus He wanted to bring d ppl back to one man one wife-God's original plan!
Concerning Matthew 22:23-33.
Jesus didn't say anything abt polygamy! The religiiuos leaders who doesn't believe in resurection ask Jesus abt marriage in the resurction.
In verse 29,Jesus replied them.
29..."Your mistake is that you don't know the scriptures and you don't know the power of God.
30. For when the dead rise,they will neither marry nor be given in marriage...
(i doubt if dt cn b found in d quran)
Where did Jesus mention polygamy??
Dnt try and validate mohammed or d quran's promiscuous act in d Bible,it is not there!
I pray the Lord will break d power of satan upon ur life and reveal Himself to u!

WHO BE THIS ONE SELF, I BEG PARK WELL AND COMOT FOR ROAD TO ALLOW GOOD PEOPLE ENTER THE GAME

YOU BE LAGOS LOOKER, SO YOU SHOLD WATCH THE MATCH AND REPORT THE SCORES TO YOUR PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions For Christians by Emusan(m): 10:49am On Jun 27, 2013
ayenny02: NOW YOU HAVE HUG THE TRANSFORMER

You said jesus is GOD. Fine!

From your answer to my Question 2, you said Jesus is Son of God.

Now I want you to take one out of the TWO, Either you take Jesus is God and deny Jesus is Son of God OR
Take Jesus is Son of God and deny Jesus is God
Pls take ONE and DENY one
Both!!!

The perspective that Jesus call Himself the son of God is on earth which is what they are expecting from God but the perspective that Jesus is God is clear in many of His statements

He said where two or three are gather in my name I will be there-Omnipresent

He said also: "after the tribulation, shall the sun darken, and the moon will fail to give is light......"Omniscient because He created them He knows that without sun, moon can't give light--comfirmed by scientist.

Many more of His statement.

My Question is WHO added mark 9-20

Me!

Why simple english is your problem? Try to reread the post you quote for an answer.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Questions For Christians by Mintayo(m): 11:00am On Jun 27, 2013
ayenny02:
WHO BE THIS ONE SELF, I BEG PARK WELL AND COMOT FOR ROAD TO ALLOW GOOD PEOPLE ENTER THE GAME

YOU BE LAGOS LOOKER, SO YOU SHOLD WATCH THE MATCH AND REPORT THE SCORES TO YOUR PEOPLE
so this a game to you?? Smh...
I know u r a hater of d truth...after ur lies has been exposed u resolve to agression!
Pls say somthing we don't knw and stop trying to support ur prophet lust in d Bible...you won't knw d truth by doing that!
May d Lord ave mercy on you and break d power of satan over ur life!

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions For Christians by Emusan(m): 11:04am On Jun 27, 2013
ayenny02: I have shown you where some prophet of God have more than one wife and they even married more than We muslims because we should not marry more than fourGood that you accepted that they didn't ask jesus abt polygamy. They just approached jesus with a question about whether or not it is allowed for a man to divorce his wife

Now listen to yourself prophet marry more than one wife, the point or question you haven't answered is was it written that they can marry more than one or the act was performed by individual that do so?

That verses was talking abt DIVORCE NOT POLYGAMY

Do you understand!!!!!!!!

Yes I do!
What I'm saying is, the question is base on divorce but the answer is more than divorce according to the verse "He said to them,“Moses, because of the hardness of your hearts, permitted you to divorce your wives,...." definitely there're other things that Moses will permit them to do not because it is a law. Even the evidence is very glering as we can see in the Bible. They provoke him(Moses), rejected his God e.t.c
Re: 10 Questions For Christians by ayenny02(m): 11:19am On Jun 27, 2013
Emusan:
Both!!!
So, jesus now turn to 4 in 1 in your mouth not 3 in 1 again

Let me help u for d analysis;
You said; God + Son = God
Before is; God + Jesus + Holy Spirit = God
Altogether now is;
God+jesus+Son+Holy spirit=God

I will help you add another one making 5 in 1, that's Son of Man
Emusan:
The perspective that Jesus call Himself the son of God is on earth which is what they are expecting from God but the perspective that Jesus is God is clear in many of His statements
Don't forget Jesus called himself Son of Man too,
The New Testament makes it very clear that Jesus is the son of man:

Mat 8:20 And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air [have] nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay [his] head.

The Old Testament tells us not to put our trust in the son of man:

Psalms 146:
1 Praise ye the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul.
2 While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.
3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

So note, Jesus is the son of man, the OT tells us not to put our trust in the son of man; therefore we cannot place our trust in Jesus so he cannot be God.

1-     Jesus is the son of man
2-     The OT tells us not to put our trust in the son of man
3-     We cannot put our trust in Jesus as we do with God
4-     Jesus is not God
Emusan:
Both!!!

He said where two or three are gather in my name I will be there-Omnipresent
Not two, three any more, it is now four five, in ONE.

Infact I dey pity for u na

2 Likes

Re: 10 Questions For Christians by Juell(m): 11:36am On Jun 27, 2013
Ayenny stop deceiving urself thinking u can explain the bible to us (Christians). Cos na u go wound urself O. The bible was written under the inspiration of the holy spirit.
Acts 8:26-40 the story of the Ethiopian eunuch and Philip. The Ethiopian didn't understand what the scriptures were saying until Philip explained it to him. So u my confused friend will only understand if u open ur mind to understand.
This talks has been going in circles one thing is for sure, all the Christians hav been speaking the same thing over and over again, but u chose not to listen cos u've been blinded by the spirit of Islam. And pls dnt get it twisted, we serve the one and true God, Allah is u muslems' god (a demon).
Re: 10 Questions For Christians by ayenny02(m): 11:57am On Jun 27, 2013
Juell:
Acts 8:26-40 the story of the Ethiopian eunuch and Philip. The Ethiopian didn't understand what the scriptures were saying until Philip explained it to him.
Are they speakin american english or britain english. OLODO
Explain it to him in which LANGUAGE
Juell:
This talks has been going in circles one thing is for sure, all the Christians hav been speaking the same thing
Speaking the samething! Where some were worship MARY, some were worship Jesus and called it thesame thing
Juell: we serve the one and true God,
How do you expect me to serve one god with 4 heads or 3 heads. God forbid

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions For Christians by Juell(m): 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
ayenny02: Are they speakin american english or britain english. OLODO
Explain it to him in which LANGUAGESpeaking the samething! Where some were worship MARY, some were worship Jesus and called it thesame thing
How do you expect me to serve one god with 4 heads or 3 heads. God forbid

Acts 8:26-40
26 Then an angel of the Lord
said to Philip, ‘Get up and go
towards the south* to the
road that goes down from
Jerusalem to Gaza.’ (This is a
wilderness road.) 27So he got
up and went. Now there was an
Ethiopian eunuch, a court
official of the Candace, queen
of the Ethiopians, in charge of
her entire treasury. He had
come to Jerusalem to worship
28and was returning home;
seated in his chariot, he was
reading the prophet Isaiah.
29Then the Spirit said to
Philip, ‘Go over to this chariot
and join it.’ 30So Philip ran up
to it and heard him reading
the prophet Isaiah. He asked,
‘Do you understand what you
are reading?’ 31He replied,
‘How can I, unless someone
guides me?’ And he invited
Philip to get in and sit beside
him. 32Now the passage of the
scripture that he was reading
was this:
‘Like a sheep he was led to the
slaughter,
and like a lamb silent before
its shearer,
so he does not open his
mouth.
33 In his humiliation justice
was denied him.
Who can describe his
generation?
For his life is taken away
from the earth.’
34The eunuch asked Philip,
‘About whom, may I ask you,
does the prophet say this,
about himself or about
someone else?’ 35Then Philip
began to speak, and starting
with this scripture, he
proclaimed to him the good
news about Jesus. 36As they
were going along the road,
they came to some water; and
the eunuch said, ‘Look, here is
water! What is to prevent me
from being baptized?’* 38He
commanded the chariot to
stop, and both of them, Philip
and the eunuch, went down
into the water, and Philip*
baptized him. 39When they
came up out of the water, the
Spirit of the Lord snatched
Philip away; the eunuch saw him
no more, and went on his way
rejoicing. 40But Philip found
himself at Azotus, and as he
was passing through the
region, he proclaimed the good
news to all the towns until he
came to Caesarea.

Frm the above passage the Ethiopian was reading the book of isaiah, he didn't understand who isaiah was talking about until Philip explained to him.

Ayenny wen people start insulting its a sign of defeat, and shows u've embarrassed urself cos it clearly shows here dat u dnt read the bible u only copy and paste wat u don't understand. By definition u're a total OLODO. Cos the only correctly written English are the ones u copied and pasted. The ones u wrote urself are so full of errors dat can cos a migraine.

The bible didn't ask us to worship Mary as far as am concerned.

U're too confused to understand the bible cos u've been initiated into the cult "Islam" and blinded by it dat u can't even see the truth even if its right b4 ur eyes. I'll let u know that Allah is a demon, and his agent Mohammed the pervert. U need deliverance.

The church is marching on and the gates of hell cannot prevail against it.

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions For Christians by Juell(m): 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2013
English Language Test
Help Ayenny correct the following sentences.

ayenny02:
1. Are they speakin american english or britain english. OLODO
2. Explain it to him in which LANGUAGE
3. Speaking the samething! Where some were worship MARY, some were worship Jesus and called it thesame thing

Correct Answers
1. Were they speaking..........
2. Explained to him in what.........
3. Some were worshipping

With all these errors and others I dnt know how to start correcting, it clearly shows u dnt understand what we've been explaining to u.
Anyway my reasons for answering ur daft talks are:

1. To let other Christians who dnt study their bibles know dat u dnt know wat u're saying

2. Proverbs 26:5 Be sure to answer the
foolish arguments of fools, or they will become wise in their own estimation.

Abeg no go hug transformer we still care for ur soul

2 Likes

Re: 10 Questions For Christians by ayenny02(m): 3:07am On Jun 28, 2013
Juell:

Acts 8:26-40
26 Then an angel of the Lord
said to Philip, ‘Get up and go
towards the south* to the
road that goes down from
Jerusalem to Gaza.’ (This is a
wilderness road.) 27So he got
up and went. Now there was an
Ethiopian eunuch, a court
official of the Candace, queen
of the Ethiopians, in charge of
her entire treasury. He had
come to Jerusalem to worship
28and was returning home;
seated in his chariot, he was
reading the prophet Isaiah.
29Then the Spirit said to
Philip, ‘Go over to this chariot
and join it.’ 30So Philip ran up
to it and heard him reading
the prophet Isaiah. He asked,
‘Do you understand what you
are reading?’ 31He replied,
‘How can I, unless someone
guides me?’ And he invited
Philip to get in and sit beside
him. 32Now the passage of the
scripture that he was reading
was this:
‘Like a sheep he was led to the
slaughter,
and like a lamb silent before
its shearer,
so he does not open his
mouth.
33 In his humiliation justice
was denied him.
Who can describe his
generation?
For his life is taken away
from the earth.’
34The eunuch asked Philip,
‘About whom, may I ask you,
does the prophet say this,
about himself or about
someone else?’ 35Then Philip
began to speak, and starting
with this scripture, he
proclaimed to him the good
news about Jesus. 36As they
were going along the road,
they came to some water; and
the eunuch said, ‘Look, here is
water! What is to prevent me
from being baptized?’* 38He
commanded the chariot to
stop, and both of them, Philip
and the eunuch, went down
into the water, and Philip*
baptized him. 39When they
came up out of the water, the
Spirit of the Lord snatched
Philip away; the eunuch saw him
no more, and went on his way
rejoicing. 40But Philip found
himself at Azotus, and as he
was passing through the
region, he proclaimed the good
news to all the towns until he
came to Caesarea.

Frm the above passage the Ethiopian was reading the book of isaiah, he didn't understand who isaiah was talking about until Philip explained to him.
did you see me quoting the book of isaiah, Mr man, go and sit down for one place jo.
Juell:

Ayenny wen people start insulting its a sign of defeat, and shows u've embarrassed urself cos it clearly shows here dat u dnt read the bible u only copy and paste wat u don't understand.
can you show me where I insulted you

Juell:

U're too confused to understand the bible cos u've been initiated into the cult "Islam" and blinded by it dat u can't even see the truth even if its right b4 ur eyes. I'll let u know that Allah is a demon, and his agent Mohammed the pervert. U need deliverance.
WHERE IS THE TRUTH? The truth that you can't defend, the truth that were full of lies and contradictions.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Questions For Christians by ayenny02(m): 3:28am On Jun 28, 2013
Juell: English Language Test
Help Ayenny correct the following sentences.

Correct Answers
1. Were they speaking..........
2. Explained to him in what.........
3. Some were worshipping

With all these errors and others I dnt know how to start correcting, it clearly shows u dnt understand what we've been explaining to u.
I don't blame you because you don't have anything to say again and those christians who don't study their bible will be looking at you now that instead to defend them, na english u dey look

Atimes if you are using phone to type you must expect some mistakes. That's answer to your question and If you don't have anything to say again pls help me to correct all my grammars and mistakes
Juell: 1. To let other Christians who dnt study their bibles know dat u dnt know wat u're saying

don't deceive yourself, If they don't study their bible but they have bible at home to cross check those verses

3 Likes

Re: 10 Questions For Christians by Juell(m): 5:02am On Jun 28, 2013
ayenny02: did you see me quoting the book of isaiah, Mr man, go and sit down for one place jo.

Now u see why I keep saying u're confused.
I posted this b4
Acts 8:26-40 the story of the Ethiopian
eunuch and Philip. The Ethiopian didn't
understand what the scriptures were saying
until Philip explained it to him. So u my
confused friend will only understand if u open ur mind to understand.

Then dis is wat u said
Are they speakin american english or britain
english. OLODO. Explain it to him in which LANGUAGE

That's the reason why I now gave u the full story of the ethiopian and Philip.

And u now wrote
did you see me quoting the book of isaiah, Mr
man, go and sit down for one place jo.
This clearly shows dat u dnt understand what we've been saying over and over. And all ur questions hav been answered correctly.

can you show me where I insulted you
OLODO na name, abi?

WHERE IS THE TRUTH? The truth that you can't defend, the truth that were full of lies and contradictions.
The truth has been defended 100% u just chose not to accept it.
Re: 10 Questions For Christians by Juell(m): 5:19am On Jun 28, 2013
ayenny02: I don't blame you because you don't have anything to say again and those christians who don't study their bible will be looking at you now that instead to defend them, na english u dey look

Atimes if you are using phone to type you must expect some mistakes. That's answer to your question and If you don't have anything to say again pls help me to correct all my grammars and mistakesdon't deceive yourself, If they don't study their bible but they have bible at home to cross check those verses
What more can I say? We took our time to explain everything to u in a way that even a four year old wld understand, but u totally refused to accept or I guess u're too confused to understand. Or cos u're so bent on achieving ur aim "to discredit the bible".

U say "the bible contradicts itself", the same u said "Jesus talked of the coming of Mohammed as the comforter". In one of ur posts, u tried and failed to prove dat the bible contradicts itself. U just tryn to twist the bible to suit ur agenda, but my friend its not possible.......its either u choose to accept the bible or u dnt, its dat simple. Cos we dnt believe the the quaran. We only refer u to ur quaran to show u how contradictory it is.

The errors in ur written English are grammatical and not typographical, so the excuse of "cos u're using phone to type" is not accepted.

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions For Christians by ayenny02(m): 6:43am On Jun 28, 2013
Juell:
What more can I say? We took our time to explain everything to u in a way that even a four year old wld understand, but u totally refused to accept or I guess u're too confused to understand. Or cos u're so bent on achieving ur aim "to discredit the bible".
you didn't show me anything except you exposed more of your falsehood
Juell:

U say "the bible contradicts itself",
Yes, enough contradiction see urself here https://www.nairaland.com/1337631/book-god-what-happened
Juell:
"Jesus talked of the coming of Mohammed as the comforter".
Jesus said abt Mohammad (saw) not holy spirit

2 Likes

Re: 10 Questions For Christians by Emusan(m): 7:43am On Jun 28, 2013
ayenny02: you didn't show me anything except you exposed more of your falsehood

I know the truth is so far away from you for typing this and it really shows that Quran is full of lies. If you can remember, I've asked you on this same thread that did Quran support lie? To win an arguement is not by lying.

I stop to repling to your post because you keep exposing your ignorance.

Yes, enough contradiction see urself here https://www.nairaland.com/1337631/book-god-what-happened

compare these two statement @ayenny

Jesus said abt Mohammad (saw) not holy spirit

Why can't you be specific?

If you want to condem Bible, condem It and if you want to support It so that you can use It as an evidence for the coming of spirit-to-man support It and stand on your point.

For you to claim that Bible contradict and still claim Bible support the coming of spirit-to-man it means you're du.mbness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. / Is Atheism Really This Foolish???? / Spartan117 And Awesomej Vs Dalaman And Me On Biblical Views Of Slavery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.