Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Pls Help A Friend With Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Help A Friend With Business Idea (530 Views)

BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man / As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? / Help With Business Idea Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help A Friend With Business Idea by vincent09(m): 9:10am On Jun 09, 2013
Hello house, I need the help of nairalanders in this. I have a friend here in New Orleans. He is a Nigerian but he has only been to Nigeria once...We talked about Nigeria's investment... He wants a booming business he can invest into. He told me he has about 400,000USD he wants to invest in. What can he venture into. So i told him to give me
some days to get back to him. Nl members i
want to throw it to the whole house now what
kind of business can one do with 400k USD.
Pls scammers, forex, online money making should pls keep
off. Pls give him a reply owylinks@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Ago,pms,dpk And Lpfo Supply!!! / Get The Best Out Of Your Staff? 8 Great Tips To Create A Highly Productive Staff / CBN Differ Cashless Policy In Abuja Till October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.