Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,205 members, 7,860,339 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

Keshi Loves Possession Football - Mikel - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Loves Possession Football - Mikel (17180 Views)

El-rufai, Mikel, Siasia,Ighalo Win At Bet9ja Pitch Awards / Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance / An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keshi Loves Possession Football - Mikel by Danhumprey: 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2013
brownlord:

How i wish those useless Ghanians and Kenyans would support the reigning African champion, but they wont, always want to rob shoulder with their elder brother, useless and arrogant country
Better! Tell them that! We,naija,we be the king!

1 Like

Re: Keshi Loves Possession Football - Mikel by Chanchit: 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2013
Since I was born I've never seen Nigeria play negative football. So this is no news.
Re: Keshi Loves Possession Football - Mikel by Chanchit: 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2013
brownlord: If our darling SE, fit win this conf. cup for brazil, i go dance azonto and etighi unclad for nairaland front page.

How i wish those useless Ghanians and Kenyans would support the reigning African champion, but they wont, always want to rob shoulder with their elder brother, useless and arrogant country

Its people like you that makes people hate Nigeria, wetin concern Ghana and Kenya with this mata now..?
Re: Keshi Loves Possession Football - Mikel by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2013
Against Mexico they forced us into negative football in the 1st 25 mins and got a goal. . .

When we forced back in our 'samba style' we started getting our goals.
Re: Keshi Loves Possession Football - Mikel by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2013
el bin manny: amodu was a wat!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
And negative football is not a wat? shocked shocked !
Walahi your English teacher needs to make a refund! Or risk being stoned to death!!!! Your sch fees was a financial crime against your parent undecided

For how long will you remain a GOAT? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Keshi Loves Possession Football - Mikel by bidis: 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2013
i love possession football i hate sit back and defend type of football and thoruke dem dey pay u for first to comment just like a child
Re: Keshi Loves Possession Football - Mikel by Danhumprey: 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2013
Re: Keshi Loves Possession Football - Mikel by Danhumprey: 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2013
brownlord: If our darling SE, fit win this conf. cup for brazil, i go dance azonto and etighi unclad for nairaland front page.

Abegi! My hear word. Na u be the first person to make such grandiose statement Before AFCON,Enyeama been promise to dance naked if we win the tournament,but after winning the tournament,he renege on his promise. Na you wan come keep ur promise
Re: Keshi Loves Possession Football - Mikel by acidiczuzzee: 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2013
torhuke:
AND Y IS NO ONE SHOUTING HALLELUYAH. YA ALL PAGANS I
GUESS
2 shout qlleluya na by force mtcheeewwww
Re: Keshi Loves Possession Football - Mikel by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2013
wink
mtprofessor5: haleluyah....uze am az cheque go bank go colect moni
Thank u but the cash prize too big to collect wt cheque because of the New CBN policy. Seun don tell me say him go transfer the money to my email account. wink
Re: Keshi Loves Possession Football - Mikel by Cusubaba(m): 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2013
Chanchit:

Its people like you that makes people hate Nigeria, wetin concern Ghana and Kenya with this mata now..?
Who care!!!
Re: Keshi Loves Possession Football - Mikel by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2013
acidiczuzzee:
2 shout qlleluya na by force mtcheeewwww
Halleluyah na 9 letter words or @ most 11. And see ahw many leters u waste becos of beef. Na wa to u oo. People like u naim dey swim for suck away just to chop shit becos of beef!
Re: Keshi Loves Possession Football - Mikel by Jarus(m): 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2013
The unbeaten run will end in Confederation cup. Either Spain or Uruguay to end it.
Re: Keshi Loves Possession Football - Mikel by Rossikk(m): 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2013
Keshi is a fantastic coach. I actually rate him the best manager ever to have coached the Super Eagles. This team, with its full repertoire of players, is at least as good as the 94 team (personally I think they're even better). The 94 SE champion side took Westerhof 5 years to build. Keshi is more effective because it took him under a year to hone this team into champions. I almost wish the WC was an extra one or two years away. This team in a couple of years will be very very deadly, and will destroy any team in world football. 2014 WC? Not so sure. But they are at least good enough to reach the semis. And from semis anything can happen.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Loves Possession Football - Mikel by elbinmanny(m): 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2013
breezy047:

the day u come to terms with the fact that u were conceived in a brothel grin
Re: Keshi Loves Possession Football - Mikel by victorazy(m): 5:36pm On Jun 09, 2013
MBG4Real: While you play possessive football, dont forget that it is goals that win matches. We dont want to hear story.

Haven't they been winning?
Re: Keshi Loves Possession Football - Mikel by oddy4real(m): 5:36pm On Jun 09, 2013
breezy047:

stop!

1 Like

Re: Keshi Loves Possession Football - Mikel by ablyguy(m): 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2013
O boy! Prepping for Nigeria vs Spain match. That day I'll move all my valuable properties to another room. Wouldn't want to destroy them...
Re: Keshi Loves Possession Football - Mikel by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2013
el bin manny: the day u come to terms that u were conceived in a brothel :p

Meaning you will be a goat forever? cheesy

Be smarter next time little boy. . .
That's how you fail your common exams in classes. . .
except ofcourse you were brought forth from a goat's womb with a knife cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Keshi Loves Possession Football - Mikel by Rossikk(m): 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2013
ablyguy: O boy! Prepping for Nigeria vs Spain match. That day I'll move all my valuable properties to another room. Wouldn't want to destroy them...

That game is tailor-made for new gems like Oduamadi, Musa, Omeruoh, and Oboabona to display their levels on the global stage.
Re: Keshi Loves Possession Football - Mikel by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2013
Rossikk: Keshi is a fantastic coach. I actually rate him the best manager ever to have coached the Super Eagles. This team, with its full repertoire of players, is at least as good as the 94 team (personally I think they're even better). The 94 SE champion side took Westerhof 5 years to build. Keshi is more effective because it took him under a year to hone this team into champions. I almost wish the WC was an extra one or two years away. This team in a couple of years will be very very deadly, and will destroy any team in world football. 2014 WC? Not so sure. But they are at least good enough to reach the semis. And from semis anything can happen.

Too early to bring this squad close to the 94's.
They don't even measure up to half of it yet. . .

The 94 squad had been to a world cup and soared. Wait till WC 2014 is over then we begin comparison.
Re: Keshi Loves Possession Football - Mikel by acidiczuzzee: 6:03pm On Jun 09, 2013
torhuke:
Halleluyah na 9 letter words or @ most 11. And see ahw many leters u waste becos of beef. Na wa to u oo. People like u naim dey swim for suck away just to chop shit becos of beef!
bad mouth wey dey smell reach congo y I go waste alleluya on ur type wey no dey go chrch even devil go call me sinner if I do so
Re: Keshi Loves Possession Football - Mikel by Ikengawo: 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2013
possession football is trash, the first african team to step away from it will dominate the continent
you should be ready to score within three passes, and have three passes in every 9 seconds, this is efficient football.
Re: Keshi Loves Possession Football - Mikel by AbuMikey(m): 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2013
[center]Go Super Eagles[/center]
Re: Keshi Loves Possession Football - Mikel by buoye1(m): 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2013
torhuke: ok.... first to comment... praise the LORD SOMEBODY...
.......Halleluyah oooo
Re: Keshi Loves Possession Football - Mikel by Caseless: 6:19pm On Jun 09, 2013
young-dude:
May God help 9ja to win the Confederation cup. Nothing is impossible with God!
na make FG declare public holday that day. Confed cup is next in line to world cup.
Re: Keshi Loves Possession Football - Mikel by An0nimus: 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2013

How i wish those useless Ghanians and Kenyans would support the reigning African champion, but they wont, [s]always want to rob shoulder with their elder brother, useless and arrogant country[/s]
yeah that should tidy that up.
Re: Keshi Loves Possession Football - Mikel by BrokenTV: 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2013
I believe that on the day we meet Spain, our boys will false them into playing negative football, they will keep chasing the ball from the beginning to the end. We will win them and show them the stuff we are made off.
If you believe click the like button.
Re: Keshi Loves Possession Football - Mikel by victorazy(m): 6:37pm On Jun 09, 2013
Ikengawo: STOP POSSESSION FOOTBALL

Possession football is only effective in africa because that's what everyone playing! Once you step outside of africa it's trash because 4 seconds of possessing will never match 4 seconds of passing and decisive plays!

a good coach will tell his team that no player should possess the ball for more than 3 seconds. the strategy is
-attain
-assess
-execute

attain the ball, assess the situation, execute the plan (pass or take a shot). This is how you put points on the board and what makes european football so successful

Ur talking TRASH.... What made Barcelona the team to watch
Re: Keshi Loves Possession Football - Mikel by Anyi3(m): 7:22pm On Jun 09, 2013
go on SUPER EAGLES....I BLEED GREEN FOR YOU
Re: Keshi Loves Possession Football - Mikel by elisao(m): 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]In God we trust. If God says its our time to shine, den no "P"
but I blive in does guyz sha.
Re: Keshi Loves Possession Football - Mikel by katordidi(m): 7:37pm On Jun 09, 2013
Bleep it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Eagles: Why I Turned Down Advice From NFF Officials – Rohr / Bet9ja Withdrawal Problem / William Troost-Ekong Celebrates 22nd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.