Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa (29493 Views)

University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa / Pregnant Woman Beaten To Coma / Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by chriskwaku: 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

U r foolishly foolish n stupidly stupid n i think u been a nigerian is having an adverse effect on ur level of reasoning. U cocoons always brag about ur hell hole as da giant of Africa so why don't u nigerians leave if u think u r been maltreated. U fooooools luv to brag with nuttin to show for.

Be civil.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2013
One_Naira:

i try to avoid the Ghanaians on this forum cause majority of una are complete 1diots and attention seekers. one thing i despise are f2king mor0ns seeking attention in a website that have no connection to them. Go f2king read or at least ask questions to people that expecienced xenophobic attacks in SA and you'll learn the biggest target are Nigerians, Zimbabweans, Somalis and Ghanaians.

A girl was almost beaten to death and this fool reply to the story is "it's there f2king country". what kind of1diot are you? were you born this stup1d? whether it's there country or not does not justify nigg@s, 8 of them at that, jumping a 23 year old girl that's taking a vacation in their country. neither does it justify them jumping her friend either. if it was your sister the situation happened to, your reply to her would be "it's there country" m0ronic 1diot. have some sympathy in your damn heart.

also a man was almost burn to death along with his workers, which included Ghanaians as well and your reply to is "it is there country". like seriously i would honestly like to know were you born this stup1d or were you dropped when you were a baby? it's there country thus it gives them a right to act like savages and try to burn multiple people alive is that what you are trying to imply? WTF is wrong with you?

I saw a youtube video of a somalian shop owner that was set on fire in SA. he is in the hospital with a 3rd degree burn battling for his life. I guess in your ignorant mind, if you get the opportunity to see the nigg@, there won't be any empathy for the tragedy he endured and still enduring but rather your reply is "it's there country"

in effort to ridicule, this 1diot made himself the most ignorant heartless nigg@ I've ever seen. I hope to God you get the opportunity to experience the xenophobic tragedy those people experienced and hope to God yours is a million times worse than they endured.

Name one xenophobic incident where a Nigerian or Ghanain were killed.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by todayguest(m): 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2013
Can this happen in this Naija?For Our officers to beat-to-death a foriegner? They 'll all rut in jail. But almost every passing-day we are been killed. What cloud be our crime?
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 10, 2013
todayguest: Can this happen in this Naija?For Our officers to beat-to-death a foriegner? They 'll all rut in jail. But almost every passing-day we are been killed. What cloud be our crime?

"every passing- day we are being killed". What are you talking about? How many Nigerians have been killed this year alone?
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 10, 2013
danjaydotcom:

in terms of population we are giant but in all other ways we are inferior lol. but anyways thats a cruel act forreals how do u know hes a nigerian and if he were to be do u know what he has done or what he was caught doing? i won't take side of a story i knew nothing about so i'm keeping my finger crossed.

Mechonu...what meks dis country inferio is people wit low intelectual qutient like u...
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 10, 2013
chriskwaku:

Be civil.
guy u are d best, i ve been following ur post 4 sometime now...or maybe u hav nigerian roots. #Africaforall
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by naturecome: 1:05am On Jun 11, 2013
Here is the youtube video for the horrible act. I am really getting to hate this freakin South Africans. Enough is enough!

"https://www.youtube.com/embed/mTr3L-A389c?rel=0"
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Miles78(f): 7:47am On Jun 11, 2013
donodion:
Hello sis.I am Don Odion...I've been observing you and quite frankly,I respect your views.I'm not so cool with south africans here but in your case,I think I'll make exception.
Hello Don, m just one of those who stand for truth oo and I know some may think I am not patriotic. I love my country but I hate the evil that has consumed us. Like I said not all South Africans are xenophobic and even the ones hat are trying hard to justify this are appalled by the escalating atrocities that the men in uniform are commiting. What I dont understand is why Ghanians are hijacking and derailing this thread.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by bornosheikh: 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2013
Hello Don, am just one of those who stand for truth oo and I know some may think I am not patriotic. I love my country but I hate the evil that has consumed us.

Patriotism does not mean that you back all the ills of your country, that is called foolishness. However, many Africans are still bamboozled by the countries they live in, despite it all being created by fascist white men in the 1880's.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2013
bornosheikh: Hello Don, am just one of those who stand for truth oo and I know some may think I am not patriotic. I love my country but I hate the evil that has consumed us.

Patriotism does not mean that you back all the ills of your country, that is called foolishness. However, many Africans are still bamboozled by the countries they live in, despite it all being created by fascist white men in the 1880's.

How about solving the problem of tribalism before talking about xenophobia, even if the current borders were taken away, there will still be the problem of tribalism, we see tribal violence on a daily bases in Nigeria. Nigerians are the most loud about xenophobia in SA even though they're the least affected, naijans are hated because alot are are into crime in SA, why not stop with your patriotism and admit the criminal nature of your people in SA.

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by kgr28(m): 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2013
sheyie2007: look who's talking angry your parents got Phucked in the ass by whites, they even Phucked their psyche.. Barbaric Biitch niggas
I can see you have learned a lot from your swearing/dull/rotten parents...your mouth is rotten!!
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by pentanetworks(m): 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2013
The owners of Nairaland website are not monitoring ABUSES & UNDER-ESTIMATION of views. I will advice the NAIRALANDER's programists to create the REPORT ABUSE BOTTON. This will help control abuses on this website. I will also advise the constant record or IP Addresses. This will help Nairaland website survive cyber attacks and will protect Nigerians who uses this website for GOOD. Just imagine, our citizen killed cold blood. Then a foriegner registered under our own website insulting us. This has gone so far!!!
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 13, 2013
pentanetworks: The owners of Nairaland website are not monitoring ABUSES & UNDER-ESTIMATION of views. I will advice the NAIRALANDER's programists to create the REPORT ABUSE BOTTON. This will help control abuses on this website. I will also advise the constant record or IP Addresses. This will help Nairaland website survive cyber attacks and will protect Nigerians who uses this website for GOOD. Just imagine, our citizen killed cold blood. Then a foriegner registered under our own website insulting us. This has gone so far!!!

There's a report button are you blind..... No one would be insulting you if you just stick to condemning the people who are responsible for the act, instead of insulting the whole country. You are in Russia a place full of skinheads who kill black people, yet you ask what Nigerians are still doing in SA...jeez you're really funny. Now I condemned the killing, but everything I said about some Nigerians in SA was true.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by pentanetworks(m): 9:10am On Jun 13, 2013
I am not blind but making an expression to those indulging in this act. I have been in Russia since 2000 but havent been chased by any skin head for one day. I dont smoke and dont drink. I dont club and keep to may daily responsibilities. Pay my taxes right on time and employ both Russians and Nigerian in my company here in Moscow. Soon moving back to Nigeria to do the same. I am greatful to the Lord Almighty.
Re: A Nigerian Beaten To Death By Policmen In South-Africa by SYDCO: 7:36am On Jul 06, 2013
JUST STAY AT HOME, SIMPLE!!!!! OR IS THE DRUG MARKET SATURATED THERE NOW? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos, Ogun Bank Robbers’ Arms’ Suppliers Arrested (photo) / Security Operative Shoots Lady During Uche Nwosu’s Event In Owerri. Photos / My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.