Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

D'banj Cutting His Birthday Cake - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Cutting His Birthday Cake (17159 Views)

Fathia Balogun’s 48th Birthday Cake / Birthday Cake D'banj Got From Beat-99.9FM Yesterday(pic) / Photo Of Dbanji Cutting His 33th Years Birthday Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Cutting His Birthday Cake by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2013
SA loves the koko masteR.. Osheeeee

Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: D'banj Cutting His Birthday Cake by ifihear(m): 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2013
AND THIS POO MADE FRONT PAGE SMH 4 NL
Re: D'banj Cutting His Birthday Cake by jummylaw(f): 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2013
HBD to u EJA NLA! Bigger u I pray. Lots of luv SUGAR!
Re: D'banj Cutting His Birthday Cake by Revolva(m): 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2013
DBanj agbaya...they there no come hussle hard make music and claim your throne...dey there dey cut cae like baby wey dem just born....
Re: D'banj Cutting His Birthday Cake by Nobody: 1:14am On Jun 11, 2013
Ugly cake......looks like vomit
Re: D'banj Cutting His Birthday Cake by 14(m): 3:23am On Jun 11, 2013
Sky-walker:
S.Africa for real?

Naija suppose dey boycott that place

Boycott? Then your music industry will die a slow death. 90% of all Nigerian music Videos are shot in SA. Then if they do what you wish they should do, that's the end of it. Channel O and MTVbase don't play rubbish Music videos
Re: D'banj Cutting His Birthday Cake by Scofieldella(f): 6:20am On Jun 11, 2013
Why e no. Comot cake 4 carton?
Re: D'banj Cutting His Birthday Cake by bheemz(f): 10:53am On Jun 11, 2013
longlife Eja nla, but d cake ewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: D'banj Cutting His Birthday Cake by Skywalker5(m): 11:00am On Jun 11, 2013
spoofproof:

dude, all these well organized countries want only nigerians with money to spend and not your broke assss

stay in that filth buoy grin

omo ghana, what are you doing on naija forum?
Re: D'banj Cutting His Birthday Cake by Skywalker5(m): 11:09am On Jun 11, 2013
1,2:

Boycott? Then your music industry will die a slow death. 90% of all Nigerian music Videos are shot in SA. Then if they do what you wish they should do, that's the end of it. Channel O and MTVbase don't play rubbish Music videos

i understand Naija artist do make their videos there but i feel there are other beautiful places in Africa they can shoot their video. The way the average Nigerian is being treated there (from what i have read) is the reason why i feel Naijas should stop patronizing the place.
Re: D'banj Cutting His Birthday Cake by mamagee3(f): 4:41pm On Jun 11, 2013
The cake is ugly!!!
Re: D'banj Cutting His Birthday Cake by adebimpey1(f): 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2013
i love the cake.
http://www.fuoye.edu.ng
niyivasaz: okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Hilarious Video Of Don Jazzy Dancing In The Studio Will Make You Laugh Hard / Women Day: Actress Faitha Williams Wows In Lovely Outfit / Tony Tetuila-breaking News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.