Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Unn – Slaughter House! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unn – Slaughter House! (820 Views)

UNN Suspends Postgraduate Programmes Indefinitely / UNN Female Student Dumps Aborted Baby In Dustbin [Graphic Photos] / Unn Admission List 2010/2011 Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unn – Slaughter House! by Orobert: 12:01pm On May 05, 2008
Guyz,

On Friday 2nd of May 2008, the University of Nigeria,Nsukka community woke up to see a bodiless head with the inscription “Beware is alive”. You cant just believe this, 6 persons have since then been confirmed dead and many others injured. As I post this thread students dont know who is next.
Re: Unn – Slaughter House! by angolag(m): 4:03pm On May 08, 2008
What the cause of the fracas and are they still fighting. Please keep us updated angry
Re: Unn – Slaughter House! by Orobert: 10:24am On May 14, 2008
As a "Jew" man we dont know what the problem is. But I can assure you that the school security stood there ground. The war is over.
We are as good as good itself!
Re: Unn – Slaughter House! by angolag(m): 7:03pm On May 14, 2008
I read this in one of the Nigerian Newspaper that close to 6 persons has been shot since the war begun, How true is that?
Re: Unn – Slaughter House! by Nobody: 7:47am On May 15, 2008
angola_g:

I read this in one of the Nigerian Newspaper that close to 6 persons has been shot since the war begun, How true is that?

one of Nigerian newspapers. Malpractice beneficiary!
Re: Unn – Slaughter House! by Nobody: 7:51am On May 15, 2008
One of Nigerian newspapers. Beneficiary of exam malpractice huh!
Re: Unn – Slaughter House! by chidipupay(m): 6:06pm On May 15, 2008
@Poster

I guess you are a lion right? Are you denting the image of the school or what? The topic is just too raw. And anybody that sees it will think that the entire students in the university had been killed. Please be more selective with your words.
You know and I know that the school has a strong security and they have enjoyed peace since Nebo came in. And also you know that the killing was outside school campus and not inside. So why did topic, are trying you to chase people away from the school or are you just passing an information?
I am a lion also and I will not allow people make false rumours of the school
Re: Unn – Slaughter House! by Orobert: 6:47pm On May 15, 2008
Fellow Lion,
We owe Nigeria theduty to report information. That is the only way we can bond pass the mediocrity of the now.
I will never want to slant the image of the versity I am a part of and a devoted builder.
Whatever the case, we aer ahead!
Re: Unn – Slaughter House! by chidipupay(m): 1:23pm On May 17, 2008
My fellow lion,

I know you have good intention but the way the information was displayed, was not right. looking at the post, Someone will think that almost everybody in unn has been slaughter. But no matter what, we are the best and still continue to be the best.
Chidipupay representing Palg dept
Re: Unn – Slaughter House! by Orobert: 8:37am On May 21, 2008
We are naturally ahead!
@chidipupay, pls mail: caballero4all@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Application To Tuition Free Studies In Europe For 2010 Is On Now! / Info On Futa Post De. / Noun; Each Semester Runs 4 A Year, How Ok Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.