Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,179 members, 7,860,235 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

Noun; Each Semester Runs 4 A Year, How Ok Is It? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Noun; Each Semester Runs 4 A Year, How Ok Is It? (821 Views)

How To Improve Your GPA And Stay Focused On Your Education Each Semester / The Use Of 'i Was Like Ok' By Nigerian Students / Masters Degree By This Time Next Year, How Feasible ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Noun; Each Semester Runs 4 A Year, How Ok Is It? by Hadone(m): 10:52am On Jun 29, 2009
I am a student of National Open University of Nigeria reading B.Sc (Ed.) Information Technology. My admission latter was dated 21/11/2007. I have regisred and start running the programme, but to date, I am in 100 level and have covered a single (1) semester sad A number of NAIRALANDERS are students of NOUN like my humble self, and you may wish to recall how NOUN engage it self in guiding us alot about TIME MANAGEMENT especially in this two courses. 1. STUDY SKILLS & 2. THE GOOD STUDY GUIDE. But NOUN always fail to meet up with its academic calendar. Even this semesters exam is scheduled to hold in April, but we are nearly in July now and no reliable issue is even on ground not to talk of another time table or writing the exams it self. Let me not keep talking out of anger, let my colleagues share with me,  shocked shocked shocked

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/editorial_opinion/article03/indexn2_html?pdate=250609&ptitle=National%20Open%20University:%20A%20dream%20deferred

(1) (Reply)

Hurray! Oau Predegre Result Is Out! Check The Latest News And Cut Marks Now! / Study For Free Online / Oauife Faculty Of Law List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.