Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:43 AM

LK4 And Koketso Evicted From Big Brother Africa - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / LK4 And Koketso Evicted From Big Brother Africa (19489 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

LK4 And Koketso Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Creamz(m): 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2013
Having had two weeks of a love connection, with a few forces against their partnership, LK4 and Koketso have left The Chase tonight. South Africa’s Koketso didn’t even know that she was nominated. She had been placed on the chopping block by Selly who preferred saving Biguesas from Eviction.
The Ugandan Prince said a prayer earlier this evening before the Rubies had their dinner. Koketso was at his side as always, holding her man’s hand as he emotionally thanked the Almighty for the time spent with ‘friends’ and how much the BBA opportunity meant to him. Maria was so touched by his words that she thought Elikem was the one praying.

Koketso also felt very emotional just before tonight’s Evictions, saying that the Ruby House is home to the Housemates for the next two months but she wasn’t aware that she’d be leaving The Chase tonight. Everyone was so sad.

When IK called out LK4’s name on the Live Show, he was standing next to his lady love, Koketso, who held on to him for dear life as Biggie was counting him down for his exit. The rest of the Housemates came to hug LK4, some crying and some wishing him well.

In the Diamond House, the poor Housemates were obviously curious about what the third House was for and who might be in it. They therefore said a little prayer together, in an attempt to suppress their gyrating nerves saying, “As long as I know God, I will be ok.”

On the flip side, Koketso and LK4 are now free to pursue their relationship without the limitations that came with the show. If their connection was real then the pair ought to continue it on the outside and see how far it’ll go. Good luck lovers.

Here is How Africa Voted

Malawi: Hakeem
Namibia: Dillish
Nigeria: Dillish
South Africa: Koketso
Sierra Leone: Feza
Tanzania: Feza
Uganda: LK4
Zambia: Hakeem
Zimbabwe: Hakeem
Rest of Africa: Hakeem

Total: Hakeem = 6; Feza = 3; Dillish =3, Koketso = 2, LK4 = 1. (Total: 15 Votes)

Source: http://www.mynaijagist.com/lk4-and-koketso-evicted-from-big-brother-africa/

1 Like

Re: LK4 And Koketso Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2013
DAYUMMM
Re: LK4 And Koketso Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2013
what is BIG BROTHER AFRICANUS?

3 Likes

Re: LK4 And Koketso Evicted From Big Brother Africa by mtprofessor5(m): 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2013
mtcheeew diz idiot nepa sowie phcn no let uz watch am

1 Like

Re: LK4 And Koketso Evicted From Big Brother Africa by sholay2011(m): 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2013
bbpreye.:
what is BIG BROTHER AFRICANUS?
Who What is this? undecided

1 Like

Re: LK4 And Koketso Evicted From Big Brother Africa by mtprofessor5(m): 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2013
ok...i dn here
Re: LK4 And Koketso Evicted From Big Brother Africa by abdulkayus(m): 9:10pm On Jun 09, 2013
So, make we come dey dance azonto?
Re: LK4 And Koketso Evicted From Big Brother Africa by cnwamo(m): 9:10pm On Jun 09, 2013
grin
Re: LK4 And Koketso Evicted From Big Brother Africa by destino24(m): 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2013
BBA...The New Nigerian Craze
Re: LK4 And Koketso Evicted From Big Brother Africa by LabourParty(m): 9:13pm On Jun 09, 2013
And....... undecided
Re: LK4 And Koketso Evicted From Big Brother Africa by pekelepekele(m): 9:13pm On Jun 09, 2013
That sexzone show . lipsrsealed
Re: LK4 And Koketso Evicted From Big Brother Africa by rill: 9:18pm On Jun 09, 2013
Did I comment?

1 Like

Re: LK4 And Koketso Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 09, 2013
yesssss!!wow, their eviction just brought food on my table and 9ja also won confed cup.. Mtewww
Re: LK4 And Koketso Evicted From Big Brother Africa by scobaba: 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2013
On the flip side, Koketso and LK4 are now free to pursue their relationship without the limitations that came with the show. If their connection was real then the pair ought to continue it on the outside and see how far it’ll go. Good luck lovers.[s][/s]

LAI LAI.

If they had stayed 2months may be, but for leaving ds early nutyn dey happen.

u go see boning for the hotel this night.

LK4: This yeye girl don cost me my stay for this house with her wrapper and yeye snickers wey she wear today.

KOKETSO; Na big mistake i do, i for follow hakeem, ds mugu no get level.

10 Likes

Re: LK4 And Koketso Evicted From Big Brother Africa by AbuMikey(m): 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2013
Make dem go marry na!
Re: LK4 And Koketso Evicted From Big Brother Africa by jidesp(m): 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2013
mtprofessor5: mtcheeew diz idiot nepa sowie phcn no let uz watch am

same fin happened to me.
Re: LK4 And Koketso Evicted From Big Brother Africa by eduson33(m): 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2013
ok
Re: LK4 And Koketso Evicted From Big Brother Africa by mtprofessor5(m): 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2013
jidesp:

same fin happened to me.
broda datz 9ja 4 u
Re: LK4 And Koketso Evicted From Big Brother Africa by naijathings(m): 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2013
[size=18pt]seriously? am I supposed to care about this ? [/size]
Re: LK4 And Koketso Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Loveheals(f): 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2013
I so dislike selly she is a green snake under a green grass
Re: LK4 And Koketso Evicted From Big Brother Africa by ifihearam: 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2013
EYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: LK4 And Koketso Evicted From Big Brother Africa by kevoh(m): 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2013
#Yawns... angry
Re: LK4 And Koketso Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Tunsbobo(m): 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2013
pls, what is big brother africa? Is it a show about people who have big or older brothers?

1 Like

Re: LK4 And Koketso Evicted From Big Brother Africa by ABsI1: 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2013
Dear nairalanders i need help urgently. I have not farted for over 2 months. Is it normal and is there a drug i can use to start farting again? Im serious

1 Like

Re: LK4 And Koketso Evicted From Big Brother Africa by fankasibe: 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2013
Africa Romeo And Juliet......up 9ja.....up Melvin!!!! wink wink wink
Re: LK4 And Koketso Evicted From Big Brother Africa by BarryX(m): 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2013
I forgot it was newsworthy .... They were evicted from a controlled house with 200 cameras I suppose and treated like zombies with people glued to the screen to select the zombie to evict
Re: LK4 And Koketso Evicted From Big Brother Africa by fankasibe: 10:18pm On Jun 09, 2013
AB$I:
Dear nairalanders i need help urgently. I have not farted for over 2 months. Is it normal and is there a drug i can use to start farting again? Im serious
ur problem need not to be brought here, go into the health section......there are no doctors here but instead 'the BigBrother Fanatics'
Re: LK4 And Koketso Evicted From Big Brother Africa by chiboy11(m): 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2013
D most silly n stupid program I wil even advise a dummy to watch, rubish ... No b only big broda africa na Basket Ball Africa
Re: LK4 And Koketso Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Desloaaa(f): 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2013
certified Oscra and Rosko!...mtchewww
Re: LK4 And Koketso Evicted From Big Brother Africa by ajanaku2(m): 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2013
AB$I:

I recommend you start eating beans, akara, egg and moi moi in large amounts!
Re: LK4 And Koketso Evicted From Big Brother Africa by bobankky: 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2013
grin grin ;DToday's eviction ws better off last week.am excited the two fake lovers left,esp lk4 hes such a proud dude.make he go dey ride him mama 17 cars...and as 4 koketso.she fooled herself tinkn it ws him she ws usin t play d game...i dey laugh ooooo...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2019: The Immorality Show Nigerian Youths Love / Big Brother Naija Season 7 should be postponed till after 2023 election / Bbnaija: 2face, Runtown & Tiwa Savage To Perform At The Grand Finale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.