Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Can A Christian Filled With Holy Spirit Interpret This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Christian Filled With Holy Spirit Interpret This? (1334 Views)

Dr. Sign Fireman Storms America With Holy Ghost And Miracles! / 'I Can Cure Ebola Virus With Holy Water Cost $150,000' - TB Joshua / Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Christian Filled With Holy Spirit Interpret This? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 09, 2013
Shakabula, lashi tah mah. Lesko lesko takaka remu remu. Orotosonto, orotosonto, sontooroto, shikababa, shikab ribaba, laskababa.

Since I have been blessed with speaking in tongues, iv not been able to interpret them. Pls help!!! sad
Re: Can A Christian Filled With Holy Spirit Interpret This? by ijawkid(m): 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2013
solidbroda: Shakabula, lashi tah mah. Lesko lesko takaka remu remu. Orotosonto, orotosonto, sontooroto, shikababa, shikab ribaba, laskababa.

Since I have been blessed with speaking in tongues, iv not been able to interpret them. Pls help!!! sad

gringringringringrin......
Re: Can A Christian Filled With Holy Spirit Interpret This? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 09, 2013
ijawkid:

gringringringringrin......
don't laugh at the thing of the spirit pls undecided.
Re: Can A Christian Filled With Holy Spirit Interpret This? by obi4eze(m): 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2013
If you have really been baptized with the blessed Holy Spirit with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues, then you need to ask for the gift of interpretation of tongues. With that, you'll be able to communicate to others what the Spirit of God is saying. Maybe you should read I Corinthians 14.
Re: Can A Christian Filled With Holy Spirit Interpret This? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2013
obi4eze: If you have really been baptized with the blessed Holy Spirit with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues, then you need to ask for the gift of interpretation of tongues. With that, you'll be able to communicate to others what the Spirit of God is saying. Maybe you should read I Corinthians 14.
Excuse me sir, why is it that our pastors in the Church speak in tongue and they don't tell us the meaning?
However, can you speak in tongue and interpret it?
Re: Can A Christian Filled With Holy Spirit Interpret This? by MightySparrow: 7:55am On Jun 10, 2013
Are you a serious believer or one of the mixed - multitude? If truly you are baptized in the Holy Spirit settle down with the Bible, read good books on Holy Spirit from people with proofs not mockers on NL.

Suggested Authors;
Kennth Hagin
Benny Hinn
E. A. Adeboye

1 Like

Re: Can A Christian Filled With Holy Spirit Interpret This? by obi4eze(m): 9:42am On Jun 10, 2013
Have you really read and understood I Corinthians 14? Just do as the person who posted above me has said and you'll get to really understand the things of the Spirit if you really desire to.
Thanks.
Re: Can A Christian Filled With Holy Spirit Interpret This? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 10, 2013
Last time I checked, Hegins and Hin are part of the Order of the Freemasons. Is that part of the Holy spirit gift?
Re: Can A Christian Filled With Holy Spirit Interpret This? by kufre2010: 6:27am On Jun 11, 2013
Yes, i have read ur thongue language, what it mean is that people should stop becoming atm to religious leaders. If clothes choice, food choice etc could not b practice because they are an old testament stuffs therefore it is hypocritical to practice to pay tithe which is an old testament stuff as well, especially monetary one to pastors to maintain their jets and fleet of cars. Take ur money to d less priviledge who has no food to eat or who would die because he has could not aford the hospital bill. Hallelujah.
Re: Can A Christian Filled With Holy Spirit Interpret This? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2013
kufre2010: Yes, i have read ur thongue language, what it mean is that people should stop becoming atm to religious leaders. If clothes choice, food choice etc could not b practice because they are an old testament stuffs therefore it is hypocritical to practice to pay tithe which is an old testament stuff as well, especially monetary one to pastors to maintain their jets and fleet of cars. Take ur money to d less priviledge who has no food to eat or who would die because he has could not aford the hospital bill. Hallelujah.

Now, that's true!
Re: Can A Christian Filled With Holy Spirit Interpret This? by timothycel(m): 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2013
solidbroda: Excuse me sir, why is it that our pastors in the Church speak in tongue and they don't tell us the meaning?
However, can you speak in tongue and interpret it?

You cant speak in a tongue and interpret it at the same time.

one person should speak in tongues and another should interpret those tongues.

This should all happen at the same time through the Holy Spirit.
Re: Can A Christian Filled With Holy Spirit Interpret This? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2013
timothycel:

You cant speak in a tongue and interpret it at the same time.

one person should speak in tongues and another should interpret those tongues.

This should all happen at the same time through the Holy Spirit.
our brother in the lord kefre has interpreted it.
Re: Can A Christian Filled With Holy Spirit Interpret This? by Mintayo(m): 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2013
solidbroda: Last time I checked, Hegins and Hin are part of the Order of the Freemasons. Is that part of the Holy spirit gift?

really? Where u there together?
And can u prove this?
Re: Can A Christian Filled With Holy Spirit Interpret This? by timothycel(m): 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2013
If you say so, but in terms of the bible tongues and interpretation (Prophecy) work in a specific manner. I havent seen this described here. You cant read tongues and interpret them, 2 or 3 Prophets who the Holy Spirit has come upon are used by God to deliver a message, one must speak in a tongue and another interpret it. 1 Corinthians 14.

What if my interpretation is that you are in danger and need to fast for 3 days? Who do you believe? And the next person says something else?
Re: Can A Christian Filled With Holy Spirit Interpret This? by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 12, 2013
Mintayo:

really? Where u there together?
And can u prove this?
Thank you jare, that is what i wanted to ask the R.E.T.A.R.D mocking the person of the HOLY Spirit
Re: Can A Christian Filled With Holy Spirit Interpret This? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 12, 2013
Bidam: Thank you jare, that is what i wanted to ask the R.E.T.A.R.D mocking the person of the HOLY Spirit
ok, go on..
Re: Can A Christian Filled With Holy Spirit Interpret This? by doudism: 9:54am On Jul 27, 2014
as mentioned if tongues are spoken someone else is to interpret. A so called spirit filled reverend visited the church I attended. When the resident minister said, "Shakabula! " The visiting reverend looked at him with a comical expression chuckling questioned, "Shakabula?The resident reverend replied it means, "My God is Awesome."After some web search as best I can tell Shakabula is a name. I don't attend that church anymore because of an incident pulled off by the same reverend that showed poor faith and was actually fraud. Some churches teach you must speak tongues. Like any gift from God not everyone is blessed with the same gift. Others teach if you’re not prospering you are not right with God. None of these are found as prerequisites in the bible. As I recall in the bible when they were speaking tongues it was actual languages that the others understood. Be careful of fraudulent prophets. If there is anything the reverend is doing that is suspicious find another church.

(1) (Reply)

Who Sits On The Left Side Of God In Heaven / The Chinese Cult That Kills 'demons' / Reasons Why Masturbation Is A Sin and How To Overcome It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.