Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Who Sits On The Left Side Of God In Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Sits On The Left Side Of God In Heaven (1337 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / If Christ Sits On The Right-hand Side Of God, Who Sits On His Left-hand Side? / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Sits On The Left Side Of God In Heaven by yomixclusive(m): 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
Someone asked my pastor today "if Jesus sits on the right hand side of God who then sits on the left side" the whole church laughed......my pastor couldn't answer the question though.
Re: Who Sits On The Left Side Of God In Heaven by Kabieosi: 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2013
yomi xclusive:

Someone asked my pastor today "if Jesus sits on the right hand side of God who then sits on the left side"

the whole church laughed......

my pastor couldn't answer the question though.

@yomi xclusive

Curious to know which church this is, yomi xclusive

This is a verse fraught with meanings
i.e. the "sits" and "the right hand side"

Any pastor worth his mettle wouldn't be ridiculed nor stumble explaining and answering this

Also as with "Our Father who hath in Heaven ..." refer to the pastor as "Our pastor" and not "My pastor"

Then Jesus gave the following illustration:
"Can one blind person lead another?
Won't they both fall into a ditch?"

- Luke 6:39 NLT

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome The Beast And Its Mark-666 / Where Your Soul Is Located In Your Body / Great Testimony..."generational Curse Broken"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.